The SIMPLEST WAY to introduce more CALCIUM to your diet.

bussi

bussi

Iron
This mineral is essential for metabolism, which I have found time and time again to be insufficiently consumed.

The recommended daily dose is 1000 mg but we have to understand that the optimal dose is between 2 to 3 times more.

cbb115869760a2826356e97f1dbda053.png

v4-460px-Add-More-Calcium-to-Smoothies-Step-1.jpg.webp

I admit that some foods such as sesame, broccoli and almonds, in theory could provide a surplus amount of calcium; but unfortunately, one thing is what a laboratory measures, and another what the body absorbs, and how.

Some of you, because of accessibility or genetics, may not be able to consume enough dairy, and find calcium lacking in your diet.

That's why I suggest this solution: create your own calcium supplement with eggshells.

IMG 20240603 162936

Eggshells are made almost entirely of calcium carbonate, which is exactly what makes up our nails, teeth and bones. They are also loaded with protein, magnesium, selenium, strontium and other compounds that are said to be good for bones and joints. Because they are a whole food (not an artificial supplement), it's easier for our bodies to absorb and assimilate the nutrients found in eggshells. And the best part is that they are 100% free and no waste. (More)

When you eat eggs, separate the membranes, keep the shells in the refrigerator and, when you have enough, put them in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.

The next step is, once they are dry, put them in the oven at 90-100 degrees for 15-20 minutes. And now all that's left to do is to grind them.

I recognize that doing it by hand to get powder is expensive, so I prefer to use a grinder (I use a blender).

From the resulting powder you can consume half a teaspoon a day to ensure your calcium intake, or add this powder to smoothies or use it as a condiment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, poopoohead, john788 and 2 others
Eggshells are made almost entirely of calcium carbonate, which is exactly what makes up our nails, teeth and bones.
bones are made of collagen matrix with hydroxyapatite mineralization (containing calcium)

nails are made of the protein keratin

Last edited:
hydroxyapatite
you can dissolve bones in vinegar to break down the HA from bones, then just gullp it down. learned this from the JADAM agriculture book and ive never bought calcium or potassium fertilizer ever again. since HA contains both

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
This mineral is essential for metabolism, which I have found time and time again to be insufficiently consumed.

The recommended daily dose is 1000 mg but we have to understand that the optimal dose is between 2 to 3 times more.

cbb115869760a2826356e97f1dbda053.png

v4-460px-Add-More-Calcium-to-Smoothies-Step-1.jpg.webp

I admit that some foods such as sesame, broccoli and almonds, in theory could provide a surplus amount of calcium; but unfortunately, one thing is what a laboratory measures, and another what the body absorbs, and how.

Some of you, because of accessibility or genetics, may not be able to consume enough dairy, and find calcium lacking in your diet.

That's why I suggest this solution: create your own calcium supplement with eggshells.

View attachment 2963250

Eggshells are made almost entirely of calcium carbonate, which is exactly what makes up our nails, teeth and bones. They are also loaded with protein, magnesium, selenium, strontium and other compounds that are said to be good for bones and joints. Because they are a whole food (not an artificial supplement), it's easier for our bodies to absorb and assimilate the nutrients found in eggshells. And the best part is that they are 100% free and no waste. (More)

When you eat eggs, separate the membranes, keep the shells in the refrigerator and, when you have enough, put them in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.

The next step is, once they are dry, put them in the oven at 90-100 degrees for 15-20 minutes. And now all that's left to do is to grind them.

I recognize that doing it by hand to get powder is expensive, so I prefer to use a grinder (I use a blender).

From the resulting powder you can consume half a teaspoon a day to ensure your calcium intake, or add this powder to smoothies or use it as a condiment.

bro, you literally killed all the vitamins with that thermal processing fr
also eggshells dangerous if you live in shit countries, you can get salmonellosis, i take eggshells but better option is cheese, read my thread about it.

you can dissolve bones in vinegar to break down the HA from bones, then just gullp it down. learned this from the JADAM agriculture book and ive never bought calcium or potassium fertilizer ever again. since HA contains both
and calcium acetate is better than calcium carbonate too bhais

Screenshot 2024 06 04 13 50 45 153 comandroidchrome2

also contains what you said

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-04-13-50-45-153_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-04-13-50-45-153_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO
bones are made of collagen matrix with hydroxyapatite mineralization (containing calcium)

nails are made of the protein keratin
nobody gives a shit about nails

also eggshells dangerous if you live in shit countries, you can get salmonellosis, i take eggshells but better option is cheese, read my thread about it.
Are you the king of biohacking or what?

Hey dumbass
1. Those are minerals not vitamins, they are much more resistant to heat
2. He literally said boil it. This will kill any bacteria on the shells
3. no one wants to eat a block of cheese every day retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, copamine and bussi
Hey dumbass
1. Those are minerals not vitamins, they are much more resistant to heat
2. He literally said boil it. This will kill any bacteria on the shells
3. no one wants to eat a block of cheese every day
as i said, eggshel isnt bad product, but u can get infected, if you will touch your mucous zones. i fucking marked, that you will get infected if you live in shitty countries, that have bad control of sanitary. nigger, i said that i eat eggshels, its not bad. and about cheese, you need only 70-100grams. its not about “i dont want eat it” its about how much you want to improve:feelskek:

Would eating my bones give me more calcium ??

Calcium-maxxing is a great idea, I heard a peater talk about how calcium consumption was the thing that made the most impact for him

• Love it
Reactions: bussi
Eggshells are pretty good unless you are unlucky to get a source contaminated with heavy metals
The eggshell membrane is actually crazy expensive and sold as a supplement as well

Or you can just use a calcium supplement which is literally just calcium carbonate powder lmao.