The simplest way to stop hunger while leanmaxxing (Not caffeine, nicotine, etc.)

st_max

st_max

Depression saves lives
The easiest thing you can do is eat your deficit calories, turns out nobody does this on this forum and just resort to starving themselves which is not sustainable at all, if you eat in the morning it will keep you going till lunch which will prevent any over eating that leads to actual weight gain.

You need to distribute meals boyos, then the hunger will be no problem

eat more satiating animal fats

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, kalefartbomb, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
The easiest thing you can do is eat your deficit calories, turns out nobody does this on this forum and just resort to starving themselves which is not sustainable at all, if you eat in the morning it will keep you going till lunch which will prevent any over eating that leads to actual weight gain.

I don't think the number of meals matters. It's the total number of calories you consume.

if you don't have the willpower to fight against ur hunger you shouldn't be leanmaxxing and i'm saying that as a overweight nigga

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ronald_2 and itzyaboyJJ
I eat things that have a lot of bulk, like vegetables. They make me feel like I overate when I didn't.

I don't think the number of meals matters. It's the total number of calories you consume.
Yes, of course, CICO (calories in, calories out) but the point of the thread is to say that starving yourself or fasting all day is very likely to cause over eating due to the big hunger, so if you eat small meals throughout the day, the hunger will be less severe making your motivation and the sustainability of the diet stronger

Yes, of course, CICO (calories in, calories out) but the point of the thread is to say that starving yourself or fasting all day is very likely to cause over eating due to the big hunger, so if you eat small meals throughout the day, the hunger will be less severe making your motivation and the sustainability of the diet stronger
Why would the same number of calories, eaten in smaller meals as opposed to one large one, stave off hunger better??

Why would the same number of calories, eaten in smaller meals as opposed to one large one, stave off hunger better??
Jfl at this. Calories are irrelevant when considering fullness

That's beside the point.
Eating one 900 calorie crumbl cookie at 12pm won't keep you full for the whole day. Eating multiple protein-dense meals that add up to 900 calories throughout the day will

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Eating one 900 calorie crumbl cookie at 12pm won't keep you full for the whole day. Eating multiple protein-dense meals that add up to 900 calories throughout the day will
Yes, but eating exactly the same food, split into smaller meals, won't matter at all to curb hunger.

Yes, but eating exactly the same food, split into smaller meals, won't matter at all to curb hunger.
It would. If I ate 900 calories of chicken at 12pm, I'd be hungry that night. However, if I ate three meals of chicken (each 300 calories) at normal times throughout the day, I wouldn't be hungry at night

• +1
Reactions: st_max
It would. If I ate 900 calories of chicken at 12pm, I'd be hungry that night. However, if I ate three meals of chicken (each 300 calories) at normal times throughout the day, I wouldn't be hungry at night
Bullshit. You'd be just as hungry, but probably sooner on the smaller meals.

Chew gum bra

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This is the idea ^^^

dont eat in the morning biggest cope you guys are doing

If you only ate 300 calories per meal, you'd be hungry immediately. So, you can't win.

starving urself is better cus it feels cooler and metaphorically represents the pain blackpillers go through

• +1
Reactions: dawooddX and ronald_2
Caffeine and nicotine is not cope at all
Cigarette+ coffee is the best leanmax diet
Whenever you feel hungry smoke and drink coffee
Also be hydrated

• +1
Reactions: 123abc

No caffeine is evil

Or I could just eat all 3 protein dense meals at once and being even more full

Just do keto diet

Just eat a large low dense calorie meal,it’ll make you full for hours

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and boss8055