The skull and pfl

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
In my last thread
I talked about how a longer skull makes the pfl longer but I want to correct this a bit
Just for reference that you know what I'm talking about
Screenshot 20200702 001447 4
Screenshot 20200702 001447 5

you can see that the eye orbit on the rigth skull below is much deeper laterally which increases the pfl
This has to do with a cw rotated cranium and a ccw rotated sphenoid, maxilla

NuxOb58

When the lower sphenoid rotates forward and upward the greater wings move backward as you can see in the Youtube video
this recesses the lateral orbital rim and increses pfl
examples for that
IMG 20210412 231835
633407 dbacd12579a01d3079d14e4c3c51594a
Screenshot 20210707 014559 Chrome

examples for flat eye sockets
Main qimg 7e1d6172a44182eb3930aad4817f1443
Istockphoto 697256176 1024x1024
Userimage 2345853

thougths @thecel @Baldingman1998 @lutte @FastBananaCEO @germanlooks @Yuya Moggershima @Ryan @astatine @TsarTsar444 @dnrd @MarkCorrigan
@ArmadilioZaur @subhuman incel

Attachments

• 633407-dbacd12579a01d3079d14e4c3c51594a.jpg
    633407-dbacd12579a01d3079d14e4c3c51594a.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Forgotten, Mewton and 13 others
ok and?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, delusionalretard and 5 others
jk nice thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, subhuman incel and 4 others
Only surgery for this could be a lefort 3 tho but at a younger ago facepulling, oral posture and at an older age mse + facepulling could improve this too
maybe obo
Orbital box osteomy? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
Good thread starter tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, thecel and 1 other person
In my last thread
I talked about how a longer skull makes the pfl longer but I want to correct this a bit
Just for reference that you know what I'm talking about
View attachment 1326031View attachment 1326032
you can see that the eye orbit on the rigth skull below is much deeper laterally which increases the pfl
This has to do with a cw rotated cranium and a ccw rotated sphenoid, maxilla

View attachment 1326035
When the lower sphenoid rotates forward and upward the greater wings move backward as you can see in the Youtube video
this recesses the lateral orbital rim and increses pfl
examples for that
View attachment 1326061View attachment 1326063View attachment 1326064
examples for flat eye sockets
View attachment 1326078View attachment 1326080View attachment 1326081
thougths @thecel @Baldingman1998 @lutte @FastBananaCEO @germanlooks @Yuya Moggershima @Ryan @astatine @TsarTsar444 @dnrd @MarkCorrigan
@ArmadilioZaur @subhuman incel

yeah compare 2 skull with different bone mass, not all long skull are reccesed though, it always the mewing coper

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14848
yeah compare 2 skull with different bone mass, not all long skull are reccesed though, it always the mewing coper
what do you mean?
Your sentences make no sense
long skull is from occiput to glabella and implies better development

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 2 others
idk but I saw a black guy with Chicos eye area and insane pfl was really weird seeing black Chico (he looked like black Chico when he covered his lower third).

so hard to describe if you've seen Chicos eye area irl, same vertically narrow but not hooded per se, and fat pats that look relaxing tbh so weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
idk but I saw a black guy with Chicos eye area and insane pfl was really weird seeing black Chico (he looked like black Chico when he covered his lower third).

so hard to describe if you've seen Chicos eye area irl, same vertically narrow but not hooded per se, and fat pats that look relaxing tbh so weird.
that's obv. not the only that makes the pfl higher but blacks often have wider maxillae so their eye sockets are wider too

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Deleted member 8244
that's obv. not the only that makes the pfl higher but blacks often have wider maxillae so their eye sockets are wider too
yeah, he had insane PFL, but what made him resemble Chico was his fatpads under his eyes and same vibe as Chicos eyes, He must've been a Tyrone in his youth. tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless and Deleted member 14848
what do you mean?
Your sentences make no sense
long skull is from occiput to glabella and implies better development
you fucktard theres no fucking wrong about my sentences its just your reading comprehension you low iq, you can fucking see right skull have massive bone mass, mewing and expander cope dont give you shiit long pfl it fucking genetics same as deep set eyes etc mewing coping, and glabella is not cause by better development you can be reccesed with big glabella cause its fucking bonemass YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU LOW IQ COPER?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you fucktard theres no fucking wrong about my sentences its just your reading comprehension you low iq, you can fucking see right skull have massive bone mass, mewing and expander cope dont give you shiit long pfl it fucking genetics same as deep set eyes etc mewing coping, and glabella is not cause by better development you can be reccesed with big glabella cause its fucking bonemass YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU LOW IQ COPER?
Don't talk to me like that low iq nigger
Where did I said the difference between those two skulls is mewing idiot?
obv. Genetics are important
but the fact that these two skulls below exists proofs that environment is impo
Schdel der Chongos

yeah, he had insane PFL, but what made him resemble Chico was his fatpads under his eyes and same vibe as Chicos eyes, He must've been a Tyrone in his youth. tbh
it's called aeygo sal, my brother has it too looks very aesthatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and Deleted member 8244
View attachment 1326307

"Specifically, the aegyo sal is the pocket of fat found directly under the eye. And in Korean this can be translated as “charming fat.” Because many Koreans think that having a little pocket of fat under your eyes makes you appear younger and more cheerful. Because, many people have aegyo sal when they are smiling."

It was weird, It was like relaxing to see his eye area, not in a weird way. it was calming. I don't understand how some people can get a lot of it naturally, I first thought It was a polish thing, but I guess it's just genetics.

• +1
View attachment 1326307

yeah just have superior egyptian genetics, huhu kinda asian and negroid ancestry have skull like that, "Where did I said the difference between those two skulls is mewing idiot?" you just contradict me about bone mass when i compare those fucking two SO YOU FUCKING FORGET YOU LOW IQ DOG?

• JFL
"Specifically, the aegyo sal is the pocket of fat found directly under the eye. And in Korean this can be translated as “charming fat.” Because many Koreans think that having a little pocket of fat under your eyes makes you appear younger and more cheerful. Because, many people have aegyo sal when they are smiling."

It was weird, It was like relaxing to see his eye area, not in a weird way. it was calming. I don't understand how some people can get a lot of it naturally, I first thought It was a polish thing, but I guess it's just genetics.
good maxilla pushes everything more forward, more compact and forward infraorbitals mean more soft tissue support to the eye
yeah just have superior egyptian genetics, huhu kinda asian and negroid ancestry have skull like that, "Where did I said the difference between those two skulls is mewing idiot?" you just contradict me about bone mass when i compare those fucking two SO YOU FUCKING FORGET YOU LOW IQ DOG?
I'm nordic keep coping
You can have a lot of bonesmass and still forward lateral orbital rims with a short pfl that's not a point
keep barking nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Looks234 and 2 others
good maxilla pushes everything more forward, more compact and forward infraorbitals mean more soft tissue support to the eye

I'm nordic keep coping
You can have a lot of bonesmass and still forward lateral orbital rims with a short pfl that's not a point
keep barking nigger
shut up no one asking about ur ethnicity, you just always prove that im right about you having low reading comprehension when you depend yourself every fucking time

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
shut up no one asking about ur ethnicity, you just always prove that im right about you having low reading comprehension when you depend yourself every fucking time
nigga your post rep is like 0,5 I have less post than you but more than twice more reactions
keep barking in an informative thread with muh bonesmass which isn't totally wrong but not the topic of the post

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
Only surgery for this could be a lefort 3 tho but at a younger ago facepulling, oral posture and at an older age mse + facepulling could improve this too
maybe obo
@pianoboy123

• +1
This skull doesn't exist.

The skull these morphs are done on is real:

A incel’s skull, a Chad’s skull ,(,and a Thad’s skull) are morphs that I did.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Mewton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
The skull these morphs are done on is real:

View attachment 1343347View attachment 1343348View attachment 1343351View attachment 1343349View attachment 1343350

The incel’s skull and the Chad’s skull are morphs that I did.
So like I said that skull is not real...

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
How does maxilae width affect eye socket width bro?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429