THE SMILE PILL

normie_joe

normie_joe

You crack me up little buddy.
Never underestimate the smile pill*

Whos gonna tell bro

*terms and conditions may apply. Must have a net worth of over $1000000000 to be eligible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, Clark69, IBlameEveryoneElse and 9 others
That nigga looks like an actual corpse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, NotoriousLoser, Suns9999 and 1 other person
My dad is probably a secret millionaire bruh ngl, he's just VERY greedy so I'll prolly never know for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Smiling increases your chin projection, gives you better eye area as you squint slightly while smiling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Elijah_leo, Snowskinned and 2 others
Smiling increases your chin projection, gives you better eye area as you squint slightly while smiling
Based knower. I always squint slightly when smiling to make it seem more genuine too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Suns9999
Idk if the original X post is cap, but smile is actually an insane halo. Dad has a BC of over 1k despite being fat af(some of it are muscles, but a lot is fat). People just like his smile a lot, he said every foid compliments it(maybe partially cap tho). I'd attach his photo, but he uses it for business and I don't wanna dox other people(only myself)

first thing that come in my mind when i saw him

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I will never smile unironically, Im low psl as it already is but smiling brings me down by at least 2 points, The fact that i dont like smiling in general also contributed to this conclusion, Be aware