The social class pill is the biggest load of shit

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I grew up in an extremely wealthy area where it was common for people to have multi million pound houses / mansions

I knew a lot of rich, high class people growing up from a lot of elite private schools. All the girls were fucking whores for low class tatted up BTEC students

One high class girl I knew, her dad was some prominent top tier judge or something, he had a ferrari collection. His daughter ended up dating my med NW2 friend who didn't have a pot to piss in, but he was popular.

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

Girls do not give a fuck. They will fuck guys they deem hot and that's it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01, the BULL, socialcel and 25 others
Thoughts? @Seth Walsh

Actually most high class girls have a fetish for fucking low class guys.
Women just have a fetish to be slutty whores that cheat on thier own class/race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, Klasik01, reddotguy and 15 others
Massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HitAndRun and Deleted member 14693
This is clearly a new phenomenon caused by social media

Back then, you would only date people you saw IRL

Private schools make up a small fraction of all schools in an area, meaning the private school whores now have access to all the local riff raffs on social, a lot of whom they find attractive

Private schools make up a small fraction of all schools in an area, meaning the private school whores now have access to all the local riff raffs on social, a lot of whom they find attractive
This was back in 2013-2015, most people only had facebook. instagram was only beginning to gain traction

I've since moved away from that area so I have no idea what its like now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, \/orman and Kamui
cope from a nigger with no career

there were no riff raffs around tbf

We only had one black kid in our entire school

Nah social media is not that massive people rather date near them

water thread. i have been saying this for a decade now.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Back then it was all about popularity and status. If a poor guy was popular, he'd get the private school girls easy

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I grew up in an extremely wealthy area where it was common for people to have multi million pound houses / mansions

I knew a lot of rich, high class people growing up from a lot of elite private schools. All the girls were fucking whores for low class tatted up BTEC students

One high class girl I knew, her dad was some prominent top tier judge or something, he had a ferrari collection. His daughter ended up dating my med NW2 friend who didn't have a pot to piss in, but he was popular.

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

This

Jfl at betabuxxing, your wife will cheat on you with a starbucks worker

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Alt Number 3 and SoundnVision
you ain't showing up on horse-riding events unless you have money, that sport is expensive as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
you ain't showing up on horse-riding events unless you have money, that sport is expensive as fuck.
Never had any interest in going to those events anyway, sounds boring as fuck

That being said, I will be attending the royal ascot this year with some high tier seating. I hope to see Tyler Maher or some other high PSL individuals there

Last edited:
Never had any interest in attending those events anyway, sounds boring as fuck

That being said, I will be attending the royal ascot this year with some high tier seating. I hope to see Tyler Maher or some other high PSL individuals there
I don't either but I've fucked like a dozen girls off them because my mother and sister are into that shit.

20230812 193917
20230812 195204

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and forevergymcelling
Coming from a rich background may not help you with women but it helps you for everything else in life

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Ricky212, robtical and 2 others

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

Niches do exist, but foids will easily broke those rules for a mogger that peaks ther interest

For example SFcel chuds who say shit like “muh white queens would never date an ethnic!” or some other BS rhetoric like that as if foids are loyal to their race and anything else other than Chads cokk

Most private school girls in my area, were crack heads, and grew up to virtue signal online about whatever mainstream bollocks that's in, and had their lives financed by their parents. Nonetheless, quite a few did indeed date bums and degenerates etc. For them life is an, 'Experience', a film. They have to try everything.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Pikabro, JL~ and 5 others
Most private school girls in my area, were crack heads, and grew up to virtue signal online about whatever mainstream bollocks that's in, and had their lives financed by their parents. Nonetheless, quite a few did indeed date bums and degenerates etc. For them life is an, 'Experience', a film. They have to try everything.
this. young privileged people want to experience everything, then marry someone from their own social class later on

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Pikabro, Kamui and 2 others

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

Lifefuel for thugmaxxed ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Kamui
hqnp does not distinguish between classes, although it is most common in the high class. Also depends, UK atheist high class is primitive af I assume

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

Over for career/car copers like me

And poorer women are fully available for pennies

There is no problem

They love tattooed thug niggers in particular

ofc your class/wealth and the way you dress doesn't matter to women

but to people socially and in professional settings, your class and the way you dress and carry yourself matters

i'd never want to dress like a peasant with no sense of style, or a typical hype/trend following NPC just because their clothing is 'modern' or up-to-date

i can't let my self esteem be too low

at the end, everyone's goal is to be rich and high classed

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, infini and Kamui
You think this dior wearing stacy thought about his class when he was the only one visible out of a sea of melted goons?

@Seth Walsh @Skywalker @St.TikTokcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and St.TikTokcel
Where i live this is not true.

ofc your class/wealth and the way you dress doesn't matter to women
It does, dripmaxxing and looking NT are real
but to people socially and in professional settings, your class and the way you dress and carry yourself matters

i'd never want to dress like a peasant with no sense of style, or a typical hype/trend following NPC just because their clothing is 'modern' or up-to-date

i can't let my self esteem be too low

at the end, everyone's goal is to be rich and high classed
If you’re rich you can wear whatever the fuck you want and it won’t really matter who barks for you since you legit life mog them to an oblivion anyways, lots of shit rich niggas do or wear will instantly be followed by the hoards of NPCs cuz then it automatically looks cool

Back then it was all about popularity and status. If a poor guy was popular, he'd get the private school girls easy
Looks including fashion mattered tho to an extent. But school is where personality slayers shine.

Coming from a rich background may not help you with women but it helps you for everything else in life
2nd if not 1st easiest position to be in life

If you’re rich you can wear whatever the fuck you want and it won’t really matter who barks for you since you legit life mog them to an oblivion anyways, lots of shit rich niggas do or wear will instantly be followed by the hoards of NPCs cuz then it automatically looks cool
Rich people (or people who know how to dress properly) have always seemed to wear tailored clothes that fit them properly over the past 100+ years.

You can still get tailored clothes as a middle class person though, it’s just that normies nowadays don’t want to spend money for getting their clothes tailored and they instead opt for buying readymade clothes that don’t fit them well from global brands.

Oversized and undersized clothes are for peasants or NPCs who try to stand out of the crowd.

The bold and expressive modern fashion you see at gucci or prada runways is not practical, it’s just artistic. Costumes that you can wear at a fancy dress party.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kamui
imagine giving foids rights...jfl, just look at the smut shit they read. In order to read the mind of a foid, you have to simulate yourself as a chad, they have total control, they can manifest an event just by existing.

this. young privileged people want to experience everything, then marry someone from their own social class later on
Are they in relationships at 18 knowing they’ll bin him eventually?

Excellent thread.
Everyone with RL experience will agree.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Money is still important.

Not for women, but for yourself.

Money buys health, time and looks.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Nigga no

If you are poor u cant go out to begin with, u wont even have money for drinks (for urself). I agree u dont need to betabux a bitch regardless if ur gl

true. brahmin women cheat on brahmin men a lot. brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • WTF
Reactions: future_mogger
Of course, money gives you freedom. Poor people are limited by their lack of money, with many cases of suicide and couples fighting/breaking up being the result of not having finantial stability.