The social class pill is the biggest load of shit

What did your parents work as

Young foids do not care. Class is a meme in 2024. You are either poor or rich. No in between and foids can be rich easily.
No one can be rich easily. The whole "MTBs can start an OnlyFans and print money" is a meme. Saying all young women "can be rich easily" is a complete meme.

If that was true then why do 99.999999% of them marry the bald 39 year old property developer who's 15 years older than them?

"It's all looks" copers need a reality check. Rearing kids in a plush neighbourhood in Dorset or Surrey is much more appealing to the average woman than looks. You'll realise that stability, economics and high socioeconomic standing is apart of your biological destination. Underrating it, ignoring it or brushing it to the side is costly.

Social standing overrides everything. Inb4 15yo's start coping about this guy's NCT. It doesn't matter. Just look at his life. If you look at everything very precisely and try not to cope away in the face of evidence, you'll reach helpful conclusions a lot quicker; assuming those conclusions weren't already evident.

Attachments

• 1723920478033.png
    1723920478033.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1723920845203.png
    1723920845203.png
    789.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
No one can be rich easily. The whole "MTBs can start an OnlyFans and print money" is a meme. Saying all young women "can be rich easily" is a complete meme.

If that was true then why do 99.999999% of them marry the bald 39 year old property developer who's 15 years older than them?

View attachment 3103118

View attachment 3103121
View attachment 3103126View attachment 3103130

"It's all looks" copers need a reality check. Rearing kids in a plush neighbourhood in Dorset or Surrey is much more appealing to the average woman than looks. You'll realise that stability, economics and high socioeconomic standing is apart of your biological destination. Underrating it, ignoring it or brushing it to the side is costly.

View attachment 3103152
Social standing overrides everything. Inb4 15yo's start coping about this guy's NCT. It doesn't matter. Just look at his life. If you look at everything very precisely and try not to cope away in the face of evidence, you'll reach helpful conclusions a lot quicker; assuming those conclusions weren't already evident.
I can give just as many examples of rich foids with poor men. Most popular is probably Meeks. Class is a meme. Making money is a meme and impossible. Most will be wageslaves for life or their country will get bombed even if they figure out a way to make money.

I grew up in an extremely wealthy area where it was common for people to have multi million pound houses / mansions

I knew a lot of rich, high class people growing up from a lot of elite private schools. All the girls were fucking whores for low class tatted up BTEC students

One high class girl I knew, her dad was some prominent top tier judge or something, he had a ferrari collection. His daughter ended up dating my med NW2 friend who didn't have a pot to piss in, but he was popular.

lmao at muh social class

lmao at muh old money

Girls do not give a fuck. They will fuck guys they deem hot and that's it
True my gfs dad is a multimillionaire business owner with the biggest and flashiest house in the rich part of the region. I come from low class maybe the lights will be on this week

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
rich foids with poor men
Never happens in real life.

Accumulation of assets and smart investments will do more for your future than eye color surgeries, taking steroids, or doing anything to make yourself look like a Chad.

Social class in the UK is pre-eminent. I can drop brutal examples but I don't want to be too callous. I think most normal> IQ people get my point though.

Never happens in real life.

Accumulation of assets and smart investments will do more for your future than eye color surgeries, taking steroids, or doing anything to make yourself look like a Chad.

Social class in the UK is pre-eminent. I can drop brutal examples but I don't want to be too callous. I think most normal> IQ people get my point though.
Meeks disagrees

Meeks has nothing to do with anyone's day-to-day life. Keep coping with Meeks and see where it gets you.
He’s relevant completely to your point and OP. He’s a tatted up low class Chad that was wanted by every foid rich or poor. In the end a billionaire cougar took him in.

It’s nothing new, when girls talk about dating bums. They mean good looking tall NEETS

There's plenty of women who are attractive but poor anyways. GL men do not lose because SOME rich foids don't want to betabux LTR him in the future.
Scarcity mindset with foids is big cope for Chad.

He’s relevant completely to your point and OP. He’s a tatted up low class Chad that was wanted by every foid rich or poor. In the end a billionaire cougar took him in.

It’s nothing new, when girls talk about dating bums. They mean good looking tall NEETS
Meeks is 1 person, and you don't have his genes.

You said you can give unlimited examples. Give me 10 more.