the sooner you accept you are a subhuman the sooner you start the path of ascension

twilight

twilight

o
i see too many people on this site thinking that the genetics they are working with are enough on their own

lets not delude ourselves here, if you are even on this site in the first place you probably need work done

if your thinking about osteonomies or implants and debating whether you actually "need" them, ie "i got rated mtn by indian teenagers on looksmax,org, surely that means i can easily ascend with softmaxing and NO surgeries, right?" if you have to ask, you probably do need them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27635, atoxic and 3 others
Many tall subhumans get girls
Your height is the problem

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, rubberduck, mayo mogger and 3 others
yep if i was taller i would have an easier time, but since i know i will realistically never pay kebab shop owners 200k to break my tbias, i just focus on what i can, which is improving my face, roiding, wearing lifts etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, Deleted member 32410 and autistic_tendencies
yep if i was taller i would have an easier time, but since i know i will realistically never pay kebab shop owners 200k to break my tbias, i just focus on what i can, which is improving my face, roiding, wearing lifts etc
i feel like i fall deeper into looks theory everyday, i'm gonna moneymaxx hard im already gonna have a high paying job out of uni due to my parents connections, i feel like i'm gonna go insane and just try to fix everything possible and spend hundreds of thousands in my twenties funny part is im not even an incel and have a decent body count but i can't help but hate every little flaw that i see to the deepest part of my soul

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, fatweewee123 and twilight
i have a 6'5 dude in some of my classes and he is super fucked facially and hasnt had a girlfriend since like elementary

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
My problem is general harmony and bad skull, no surgery can fix me.

i feel like i fall deeper into looks theory everyday, i'm gonna moneymaxx hard im already gonna have a high paying job out of uni due to my parents connections, i feel like i'm gonna go insane and just try to fix everything possible and spend hundreds of thousands in my twenties funny part is im not even an incel and have a decent body count but i can't help but hate every little flaw that i see to the deepest part of my soul
yeah it's interesting, im doing all this so i can at least attract cute girls and have never had much success while you seem to have already passed that phase but want even more

i need money right now thats the problem, it will be like 5 years until i actually start making money from my degree cause i finish it by then

i have a 6'5 dude in some of my classes and he is super fucked facially and hasnt had a girlfriend since like elementary
He’s not trying . Height is only thing that matters for males , all else is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Lautrec, rubberduck and 2 others
He’s not trying . Height is only thing that matters for males , all else is cope
im 5"7 and pull stacylites. ive talked to bro in class hes been wanting a gf he just has really bad acne and high bf

im 5"7 and pull stacylites. ive talked to bro in class hes been wanting a gf he just has really bad acne and high bf
They just feel bad for you , pity dates

yeah it's interesting, im doing all this so i can at least attract cute girls and have never had much success while you seem to have already passed that phase but want even more

i need money right now thats the problem, it will be like 5 years until i actually start making money from my degree cause i finish it by then
idk how i attracted girls im not attractive and have weird rare falios that i havent seen other people have, but since i experienced teenage love and have a good base and gonna have money i'm trying to quit obsessing over my face and just be patient. what degree are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
idk how i attracted girls im not attractive and have weird rare falios that i havent seen other people have, but since i experienced teenage love and have a good base and gonna have money i'm trying to quit obsessing over my face and just be patient. what degree are you doing?
mech engineering and im dumb af so always close to failing my shit :lul: :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: lelouch
Acne and bf is fixable easily = he’s not trying
Point proven
Peace
doesnt even matter yall just overthink height too much just because these landwhales are brainwashed. just as long as you arent extremely short you can still get foids with a good looking face

• +1
mech engineering and im dumb af so always close to failing my shit :lul: :feelswhy:
im in comp sci and one of my hardest courses rn is about hardware i cant even imagine the difficulty of mech engineering jfl, be sure to study hard if you drop out you won't be able to moneymaxx, even if i don't ascend like i want too atleast ill have money for hobbies and shit and you should have the same thoughts

• +1
doesnt even matter yall just overthink height too much just because these landwhales are brainwashed. just as long as you arent extremely short you can still get foids with a good looking face
Every male to her is extremely short
What’s your point haha

Very extreme put lier example

im subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back