The State of Europe (Immigrant bullies old women for her seat and no one does anything)

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Fucking lol high T moroccan bullies old women for her seat and cucks just watch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, SikKunt, Mansnob and 7 others
Drug dealer coat costs like £1000 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3299
Needs a bullet in the head

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Vitruvian, needsolution and 6 others
there is no point in giving a fk about this

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, PubertyMaxxer, needsolution and 6 others
Move old bitch!

That guy is a nigga, not a moroccan

Wtf is he doing though, who gets the sudden urge to bully an old woman
He is right here tbh, Europeans deserve everything because they are such huge cucks

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mansnob and turkproducer
Why is it always sweden?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
white peoples ancestors r quite evil ngl.
No they are not, they are the least evil out of every race, asians caused mass genocide during History like the mongols and the various ethnic cleansing that the Chinese dynasties did. Timur the Lame build a tower out of skulls. And african tribes also had slavery and some practiced cannibalism. People just hate Western Europeans because they were the most successful in building an Empire

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 685
I'd laugh. Fuck women. It would be just like the joker, but laughing on purpose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SikKunt, DidntRead and 1 other person
No they are not, they are the least evil out of every race, asians caused mass genocide during History like the mongols and the various ethnic cleansing that the Chinese dynasties did. Timur the Lame build a tower out of skulls. And african tribes also had slavery and some practiced cannibalism. People just hate Western Europeans because they were the most successful in building an Empire
muh hiroshima muh RECENT HISTORY.

• JFL
May this poor man's soul will find the peace

Looks good tbh. We need more based anti-women religion/culture in Europe.

Reminder that it's predominantly women that vote for pro-immigration parties in Europe so they are themselves to blame for the aftermath.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt, DidntRead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
you need to be a huge cuck to still feel hurt about ancestors
Even then he's just wrong overal JFL. He probably doesn't know Jack shit about the slave trade history of the Ottoman empire

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
muh hiroshima muh RECENT HISTORY.
You a Turk? You are most probably majority white yourself jfl. I have some turkish ancestry and am a balkan muslim, so we are both part of the muslim ottoman imperialism that fucked EE

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Even then he's just wrong overal JFL. He probably doesn't know Jack shit about the slave trade history of the Ottoman empire
recent > distant history
You a Turk? You are most probably majority white yourself jfl. I have some turkish ancestry and am a balkan muslim, so we are both part of the muslim ottoman imperialism that fucked EE
I am most turkish with some balkan in me yes (especially balkan muslim countries)

i never claimed turkish history was good, american/european as a WHOLE is much worse though

recent > distant history

I am most turkish with some balkan in me yes (especially balkan muslim countries)

i never claimed turkish history was good, american/european as a WHOLE is much worse though
That doesn't fucking prove anything you first stated you utter moron

High T slayer

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It is what it is.

That doesn't fucking prove anything you first stated you utter moron
White ppl ancestors are evil? lol i don’t need to prove this just go on the internet

I can count on one maybe 2 hands the astrocities the ottoman empire did/turkish history compared to white europeans or americans which is a lot more 👍🏼

• JFL
I can count on one maybe 2 hands the astrocities the ottoman empire did/turkish history compared to white europeans or americans which is a lot more 👍🏼
turks just weren't that powerful they would have commited much worse atrocities if they had power.

turks just weren't that powerful they would have commited much worse atrocities if they had power.
Ottoman empire at its height was pretty powerful covered a few continents 🤔

I hate both immigrants and women so this was amusing

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt and DidntRead
Ottoman empire at its height was pretty powerful covered a few continents 🤔
doesn't compare
Screen Shot 2014 06 23 at 50738 PM2

• +1
White ppl ancestors are evil? lol i don’t need to prove this just go on the internet

This is why I don't take most Turks seriously, the fact you guys are so in complete denial with your actual history and always twist around arguments. First you stated that white people their ancestors were quite evil (despite us accomplishing more than any other race could've ever done, the device you're typing on right now was invented by a white straight man) and then cause there's no way for you to deny things like the Ottoman slave trade, the Armenian genocide, the crimes against Kurds (which wasn't even all that long ago) you keep on saying recent history is more important when the majority of Turks were heavy supporters of Nazi Germany.

Yeah good comparison tbh, europe vs turkey 😂
This is why I don't take most Turks seriously, the fact you guys are so in complete denial with your actual history and always twist around arguments. First you stated that white people their ancestors were quite evil (despite us accomplishing more than any other race could've ever done, the device you're typing on right now was invented by a white straight man) and then cause there's no way for you to deny things like the Ottoman slave trade, the Armenian genocide, the crimes against Kurds (which wasn't even all that long ago) you keep on saying recent history is more important when the majority of Turks were heavy supporters of Nazi Germany.
Turkey never supported germany in battles and war, only with recourses during them

So what if they created it? of course when you make other countries go to shit they will have a hard time catching up retard.

Turkey never supported germany in battles and war, only with recourses during them

So what if they created it? of course when you make other countries go to shit they will have a hard time catching up retard.
I5giy0ctg5yx

now this 1 retarded immigrant is gonna be an example for the alt right, ffs JFL

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
keep on saying recent history is more important when the majority of Turks were heavy supporters of Nazi Germany.
You are autistic for saying this

• JFL

Turkey as a country never officially supported the Germans but just like the Palestinians the majority were heavy supporters and Ottomans developed friendly relations Austria in the 19th century and Germany as well, joining both as a central power in WWI.

Oh and btw, Ethiopia was never colonized yet they have some of the lowest iqs, many of these countries were already destined to go downhill. If whites hadn't come Turks or others etc would've colonized them, that's not even racist that's the truth.

Last edited:
Turkey as a country never officially supported the Germans but just like the Palestinians the majority were heavy supporters and Ottomans developed friendly relations Austria in the 19th century and Germany as well, joining both as a central power in WWI.

Oh and btw, Ethiopia was never colonized yet they have some of the lowest iqs, the countries were already destined to be shit. If whites hadn't come Turks or others etc would've colonized Africa.
Place ethiopia next to Sweden on the map and it would 100% be more advanced than it is today, surrounding countries and environment/influence especially religion matters a lot

He deserves to get fucked up but since that Arab fucker is tall nobody wants to fuck with him. If he was short everybody would just laugh. Ridiculous.

based. fuck anglos

Place ethiopia next to Sweden on the map and it would 100% be more advanced than it is today, surrounding countries and environment/influence especially religion matters a lot
JFL @ this. So they all just adapted from each other according to you? If that was true then african countries would've already slowly learned more from the small empires. Accept it, africans were too late when whites were already more developed. If anything Africans also have lower IQ because of easier environment/attainable resources.
From 1800 to 1890, between 25,000–50,000 Bantu slaves are thought to have been sold from the slave market of Zanzibar to the Somali coast.

Lol so many slaves!!!!
Not the only ones

it won't fix the average iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
1- you dont know the full sotry
2-the guy looks like a slayer

JFL @ this. So they all just adapted from each other according to you? If that was true then african countries would've already slowly learned more from the small empires. Accept it, africans were too late when whites were already more developed. If anything Africans also have lower IQ because of easier environment.

Not the only ones
What are you trying to accomplish with this argument with me? U disagree ok👍🏼 I don’t need to see ur butthurt reactions or autistic frenzy responses, chill bro i said white ppl ancestors r evil idc that much lmfao

1- you dont know the full sotry
2-the guy looks like a slayer
i bet those foids got turned on from that high T animalistic behavior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia and turkproducer