The State of Europe (Immigrant bullies old women for her seat and no one does anything)

Are you dagestani/chech?
facepalm.jpg

Ottomans were just as evil if not more evil. Atleast European countries admit the crimes (which weren't even viewed as negative and crimes at the start anyways) that happened.
When do turks not admit the crimes lol! Every person I know who is turkish resents erdogan for not allowing talk of the armnenian genocide (made it illegal) plus he doesn’t admit it
common sense
No you can’t claim
“common sense” lol

No you can’t claim
“common sense” lol
I can just look at modern word europeans try to treat all races equally in their countries but same is not true for other countries.

Then leave. Problem solved. You are currently in one of the most anti racist countries in this world.
What about 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants born and growing up in a europian country. Should these ones be sent back aswell in your opinion?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I can just look at modern word europeans try to treat all races equally in their countries but same is not true for other countries.
Whatever; whites are now paying for the crimes of history, is it deserved? I don’t know it is what it is lol

What's embarrassing about that it'd explain your obsession over the middle east you dumb fuck

When do turks not admit the crimes lol! Every person I know who is turkish resents erdogan for not allowing talk of the armnenian genocide (made it illegal) plus he doesn’t admit it

No you can’t claim
“common sense” lol
Every turk I know IRL supports Erdogan, shitty anecdotal evidence means nothing and I wasn't even talking about him specifically
What about 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants born and growing up in a europian country. Should these ones be sent back aswell in your opinion?
If you're crying about racism yes

Whatever; whites are now paying for the crimes of history, is it deserved? I don’t know it is what it is lol
why aren't turks and other countries are not paying for their crimes?why should only whites pay for it?

What's embarrassing about that it'd explain your obsession over the middle east you dumb fuck

Every turk I know IRL supports Erdogan, shitty anecdotal evidence means nothing and I wasn't even talking about him specifically

If you're crying about racism yes
Lol then Imnsorry to say you have idiot dictator supporters who happen to be turkish in your life l, most don’t like him he stays in power with his corruption
why aren't turks and other countries are not paying for their crimes?why should only whites pay for it?
They can sure, at the end of the day we know who will have to do the most paying

Lol then Imnsorry to say you have idiot dictator supporters who happen to be turkish in your life l, most don’t like him he stays in power with his corruption

They can sure, at the end of the day we know who will have to do the most paying
Ataturk looks white af jfl, blond blue eyed man. And this current turkish girl that likes me is whiter looking then me. Meme ethnicity tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you are the bigger one though
Sure. Lol I’m white bro, just ethnic white so the majority of injustices in history weren’t even committed against me. You are just as much of a “leech” as me, if I even am one

Resuming some posts from this thread:

WHITE MEN BAD

IMMIGRANTS GOOD

i caged at "Many ethnics are dumb, uneducated and criminals but if whites are so superior they would guide them into a way of civilised life instead of letting them live off the government like degenerated "

Thank god i opened my eyes and realized that arguing politics and similar subjects is pointless. People are stupid.

low inhib slayer takes whatever he wants