The state of the UK

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
  • Healthy nutritious food is nearly three times more expensive than obesogenic unhealthy products, with more healthy foods costing an average of £8.51 for 1,000 calories compared to just £3.25 for 1,000 calories of less healthy foods. Between 2021 and 2022 healthier foods became even more expensive, increasing in price by an average of 5.1% compared with 2.5% for the least healthy foods.

In 3rd world countries people beg for healthy shit in first world countries unhealthy shit which will age you and kill you 20x faster and will make you dumber and according to this study is making people in the UK shorter this stuff sells but healthy stuff what our ancestors ate for thousands of years natural meats and salads oh that's an out rage to sell cheaply

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 28774 and Prince88
I don't trust normies on what food is "healthy" or "unhealthy". Just read a point in that article, they think soy and almond milk is healthier than cow milk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 28774 and 4 others
It's honestly so fucked, even cheap shit like canned tuna, eggs, and chicken thighs are going up rapidly. I can buy a carton of eggs for the same price as 2 pizzas which will provide me 1.5 days worth of calories

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Lucid and reptiles
no shit, unhealthy foods are easier to produce on a larger scale

UK is a third world country now

useless study. Unhealthy food by definition will have more calories. Its not about calories its about nutrition value.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Slayercel
  • Healthy nutritious food is nearly three times more expensive than obesogenic unhealthy products, with more healthy foods costing an average of £8.51 for 1,000 calories compared to just £3.25 for 1,000 calories of less healthy foods. Between 2021 and 2022 healthier foods became even more expensive, increasing in price by an average of 5.1% compared with 2.5% for the least healthy foods.

In 3rd world countries people beg for healthy shit in first world countries unhealthy shit which will age you and kill you 20x faster and will make you dumber and according to this study is making people in the UK shorter this stuff sells but healthy stuff what our ancestors ate for thousands of years natural meats and salads oh that's an out rage to sell cheaply
Less competition then if avg brit is short

It's honestly so fucked, even cheap shit like canned tuna, eggs, and chicken thighs are going up rapidly. I can buy a carton of eggs for the same price as 2 pizzas which will provide me 1.5 days worth of calories
System is rigged cuz uglies in the top just want to price hike it for the avg man

useless study. Unhealthy food by definition will have more calories. Its not about calories its about nutrition value.
Jfl its using calories to compare the cost NOT as a measure of their healthiness

Mirin reading skills

The introduction of lab grown meat and the inclusion of insects in our diet could reshape health perceptions. While marketed as healthy, critical examination of nutritional value and long term effects is essential for informed dietary decisions in this evolving food landscape.

In Norway they plan on making meat less available and more expensive, and put quotas on how much meat an individual consumes. Fucking gay ass clown society

I don't trust normies on what food is "healthy" or "unhealthy". Just read a point in that article, they think soy and almond milk is healthier than cow milk.
waits whats wrong with almond milk?