The State of the World

Deleted member 7866

Deleted member 7866

YUNK Money the Walking Dildo
I honestly think the world has never been worse.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11726, Deleted member 6695 and 9 others
I am destined to be a great man, so when I come into my inheritance, I will fix this all. But for now I'll just watch, and try to play the game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 10913, eyelidcel and 2 others
Based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
I have to agree with you , It seems it is all downhill from here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 7866
I have to agree with you , It seems it is all downhill from here.
It's nice that we, the incels, at least have places to talk to each other, though, like this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 5048
We’re living in the 21st fucking century

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 7866
It couldn’t be any better

• JFL
I mean, India is getting invaded by Muslims, as is Western Europe, and the whole world is getting super communist.

• +1
Reactions: Julian
We didn't deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 7866
Our only aims should be to fulfill all our hedonistic desires as soon as possible before the complete collapse of society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 7866

Last edited:
Our only aims should be to fulfill all our hedonistic desires as soon as possible before the complete collapse of society
I wish I could go back in time, and give the man with the moustache inside knowledge to win the big bomb war. Sadly I can't, and we have to deal with the world today
I doubt society will collapse, tbh. It wil just get progressively worse.

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced
I wish I could go back in time, and give the man with the moustache inside knowledge to win the big bomb war. Sadly I can't, and we have to deal with the world today
@Julian

• So Sad
Reactions: Julian
Links into what you were saying about Turkey tbh @SayHeyHey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
The zombie apocalypse is coming soon, you should be prepared.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 7866
I mean, India is getting invaded by Muslims, as is Western Europe, and the whole world is getting super communist.
Who cares about india, it was full of dogs anyway let it rot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The zombie apocalypse is coming soon, you should be prepared.
You jest, but when the soulless humans come to get you for having a soul, you won't find these words funny.

I am destined to be a great man, so when I come into my inheritance, I will fix this all. But for now I'll just watch, and try to play the game
This nigga thinks he’s light Yagami

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Scarfaced and Deleted member 7866
So we just lay down and die, and let Bohemia become Babylon?
Yes, what can we actually do, we can only watch the world burn before our eyes or just kill ourselves

• +1
Links into what you were saying about Turkey tbh @SayHeyHey
The youth is divided. You have these degenerates that want to bring this whole gay culture in our throats. robbing people, sexual ferocity, drugs lifestyle and making songs about it. On the other hand we still have Reactionary Traditional Muslims and like minded Nationalists opossing this. The problem with us is that we are not good looking on average then the degenerates, hence first people don't find appeal in us especially our women who turn completly diffrent once they enter campus life and are meeting chads.

As Muslim Turks gaining our dignity among our women back is the first priority, also the most difficult. After that these sell out whores need to be countered. The question is how?!

• +1
Jews have the world by its balls

• +1
I heard year 536 was a bit worse for some reason

• +1
There is nothing can be done , any resistance is futile. Just play the game and hope you win.

• +1
The youth is divided. You have these degenerates that want to bring this whole gay culture in our throats. robbing people, sexual ferocity, drugs lifestyle and making songs about it. On the other hand we still have Reactionary Traditional Muslims and like minded Nationalists opossing this. The problem with us is that we are not good looking on average then the degenerates, hence first people don't find appeal in us especially our women who turn completly diffrent once they enter campus life and are meeting chads.

As Muslim Turks gaining our dignity among our women back is the first priority, also the most difficult. After that these sell out whores need to be countered. The question is how?!
This is the key problem of society - Chad supports degeneracy, and Chad always wins. How can you outplay him?

• +1
jfl who is invading who? Europe asked for Muslims to come, India always had Muslims. It is secularism that gained the upperhand. Communism/liberalism are mearly a product of it.

• JFL
jfl who is invading who? Europe asked for Muslims to come, India always had Muslims. It is secularism that gained the upperhand. Communism/liberalism are mearly a product of it.
The thing is cultures need to be preserved. We can't have these wars. Europe didn't realy ask for it tbh

• +1
You jest, but when the soulless humans come to get you for having a soul, you won't find these words funny.
I'm being serious, why do you think the CDC has a whole zombie preparedness program?

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced
  • +1
I'm being serious, why do you think the CDC has a whole zombie preparedness program?
For woke points. Zombie film has always been a leftist hive, starting with the very first film by Romero, which took a stance against racism. CDC is profiting off that brand to get attention and donations from liberals (American meaning of the term here) with more money than sense.

U don't have to worry about this tbh @BIGDICCJIM for a long time, mexico doesn't seem touched by this shit at all

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
For woke points. Zombie film has always been a leftist hive, starting with the very first film by Romero, which took a stance against racism. CDC is profiting off that brand to get attention and donations from liberals (American meaning of the term here) with more money than sense.
o this was kinda funny at the start but its getting annoying

U don't have to worry about this tbh @BIGDICCJIM for a long time, mexico doesn't seem touched by this shit at all
Gigacope bro, we have feminists all over the CDMX metro, more than cockroaches.

• +1
A week before the zombie apocalypse post, members of the CDC group responsible for preparedness of the public for natural disasters and pandemics were working on the message anticipating the 2011 hurricane season. Dave Daigle, associate director for communications, admitted that, "preparedness and public health are not the sexiest subjects." Someone in the group remembered a tweet about zombies in connection to the nuclear disaster in Japan resulting from the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. This provided the idea for the upcoming CDC post, implemented on May 18, 2011 along with two tweets. "The whole idea was, if you're prepared for a zombie apocalypse, you're prepared for pretty much anything," said Drew RN.

Tldr: The post was meant to raise public awareness of emergency preparedness.

• +1
Reactions: her
The thing is cultures need to be preserved. We can't have these wars. Europe didn't realy ask for it tbh
Migration during the 60s was something europe wanted. Cheap labour. After China gained ground it wasn't needed anymore so migrations stopped and china dominated. Again one mistake after the other. Choose your allies wisely. fighting the Muslims in Europe will not help you imo. If you want em gone best is to make a agreement with their state of origin.

This is like the whole Turkey-Europe deal. I need to mention that we didn't break it. Europe however did and so it collapsed. On one hand you don't want migration on the other your governments can't find themselves in getting a agreement with us.

• +1
My main curiosity now here is , in case a zombie apocalypse really happens and an incel here refuses to slay a wiling zombie , will they be a truecel?

• JFL
I see, but don't you think a zombie apocalypse is possible, especially now with these shady mRNA vaccines that could potentially modify your DNA?

Migration during the 60s was something europe wanted. Cheap labour. After China gained ground it wasn't needed anymore so migrations stopped and china dominated. Again one mistake after the other. Choose your allies wisely. fighting the Muslims in Europe will not help you imo. If you want em gone best is to make a agreement with their state of origin.

This is the whole Turkey-Europe deal. I need to mention that we didn't break it. Europe however did and so it collapsed. On one hand you don't want migration on the other your governments can't find themselves in getting a agreement with us.
Of course I have no problem with Muslim incel. Honestly, even blacks and jewish incels can be forgiven - we all need to fix this broken world.

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced and Deleted member 10913

This is like the whole Turkey-Europe deal. I need to mention that we didn't break it. Europe however did and so it collapsed. On one hand you don't want migration on the other your governments can't find themselves in getting a agreement with us.
Anyway, non-natives in the nation is not that bad comparatively to the incel epidemic, etc...

• +1
Of course I have no problem with Muslim incel. Honestly, even blacks and jewish incels can be forgiven - we all need to fix this broken world.
Man you said One step forward 2 steps back. It is true. With perserving our families the only thing we get is slowing our demise. that's really all as bleak as it is.

• +1
Man you said One step forward 2 steps back. It is true. With perserving our families the only thing we get is slowing our demise. that's really all as bleak as it is.
I dont think I can have much hope anymore. All we can do is get shallow happiness from sex and stuff like that, and hope that something will soon happen.

• +1