The State of the World

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Scarfaced
Man you said One step forward 2 steps back. It is true. With perserving our families the only thing we get is slowing our demise. that's really all as bleak as it is.
I dont think I can have much hope anymore. All we can do is get shallow happiness from sex and stuff like that, and hope that something will soon happen.
But I doubt it.

• +1
I dont think I can have much hope anymore. All we can do is get shallow happiness from sex and stuff like that, and hope that something will soon happen.
I try to ascend get married and go somewhere far away or atleast live in a village. I don't believe in sexual freedom and hope i never act on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I see, but don't you think a zombie apocalypse is possible, especially now with these shady mRNA vaccines that could potentially modify your DNA?
I don't think so, no.
Zombies are too dumb to fly airplanes, so if the virus starts in one region it stays there. Gg ez, zombies.
Ok, so the outbreak is related to DNA manipulation and starts all over the world. Just move north, bro.
Or actually, don't even move. Stay holed up in your apartment or house, collect rainwater somehow and wait for all the zombies to starve. Gg, zombies.
The only real threat to humanity are different viruses portrayed in fiction, such as the vicious runners affected by an uncontrollable fit of rage (28 days later), or the vampire types (I am Legend), or the most disturbing and smart motherfuckers (Crossed).

• +1
Reactions: her
I try to ascend get married and go somewhere far away or atleast live in a village. I don't believe in sexual freedom and hope i never act on it.
Ngl I hope it works for you, but I think in 2021 getting married won't work. Turkey is in better shape than most countries though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
we might be too early for something to happen and too late to fix the problem.
Realistically, it will be a slow and gradual decline

• +1
Ngl I hope it works for you, but I think in 2021 getting married won't work. Turkey is in better shape than most countries though
If the government discarded alimony things would be even better. Ascension is something that will atleast take a year or 2 from life. Idk the exact condition of the west but i guess it is worse..
Are you really Russian, if so maybe there is still hope. your state tend to be more inline with Christianity then Europe.

• +1
If the government discarded alimony things would be even better. Ascension is something that will atleast take a year or 2 from life. Idk the exact condition of the west but i guess it is worse..
Are you really Russian, if so maybe there is still hope. your state tend to be more inline with Christianity then Europe.
Im indeed Russian tbh. Our women are getting more hoey, but Putin is legit the best person for the country at the moment. Unfortunatly the international soy community wont allow him to pass any decent laws

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced and Deleted member 10913
Im indeed Russian tbh. Our women are getting more hoey, but Putin is legit the best person for the country at the moment. Unfortunatly the international soy community wont allow him to pass any decent laws
I respect your leader. Last time I saw the support navalny had on tiktok. Man watching these clips was brutal. I hope your leader will have the upperhand, as for our countries we will either be allies or open enemies in the future. There won't be a middle ground. I personally hope for the best, the first.

• +1
Reactions: Scarfaced and Deleted member 7866
Easier to find trad wife in rural mother russia tbh , you have some hope buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 7866
I respect your leader. Last time I saw the support navalny had on tiktok. Man watching these clips was brutal. I hope your leader will have the upperhand, as for our countries we will either be allies or open enemies in the future. There won't be a middle ground. I personally hope for the best, the first.
That guy is a chad trying to start degeneracy so he can profit from it.

I think Turkey is a great country tbh. We should be allies. I fear shit will only get worse in the future

• +1
Easier to find trad wife in rural mother russia tbh , you have some hope buddy boyo
Im in urban russia. And Im loser incel. None of the young generation of girls supports traditional values

• So Sad
it really be over man , threads on incel forums never have a happy ending jfl

• So Sad
That guy is a chad trying to start degeneracy so he can profit from it.

I think Turkey is a great country tbh. We should be allies. I fear shit will only get worse in the future
Let's hope for the best. We definitly need to be allies. Things will indeed get worse. Let's atleast try to prevent the bigger damage.

• +1