the stock market is in a huge bubble bro just wait for it to crash before investing

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them

Population United States 2021 | Statista

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I hear the same thing year by year honestly. Yea it will happen in some point in future anyways.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
so what are the actual negatives of investing into s&p 500?

can you explain why if the blue line is going up so steadily, there are so many dips in the green line
green is s&p500, blue is money supply, red is s&p500 divided by money supply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no short positions posted no care

can you explain why if the blue line is going up so steadily, there are so many dips in the green line
blue line is moeny supply
yuo can see the spike in 2020 when the fed printed money for all the stimulus shit
dips in the green line are recessions (.com bubble, housing market crash in 07 etc)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
you're saying massive recent increase in m2 (or m3 if u prefer) averted the crash from overvalued stocks, but now the stock market has adjusted to the new money and we have nevertheless reached the critical levels beyond which the stock market cant capitalised any more hence will crash?

could be true, but also circumstances are different, s&p has much bigger gross margins now than the past, and generates sales from much more than just America.

it will adjust, but I honestly think it could easily get as overcapitalised as it was back in pre GFC

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
it took 20 years for that pos stock to 4x?

you're saying massive recent increase in m2 (or m3 if u prefer) averted the crash from overvalued stocks, but now the stock market has adjusted to the new money and we have nevertheless reached the critical levels beyond which the stock market cant capitalised any more hence will crash?

could be true, but also circumstances are different, s&p has much bigger gross margins now than the past, and generates sales from much more than just America.

it will adjust, but I honestly think it could easily get as overcapitalised as it was back in pre GFC
I'm saying the valuation of the stock market when you take into account money supply and increasing population is actually pretty reasonable. Base chart go up quickly is not a good enough reason to predict a crash

Aligned
I'm saying the valuation of the stock market when you take into account money supply and increasing population is actually pretty reasonable. Base chart go up quickly is not a good enough reason to predict a crash

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
So far all the s&p 500 have recovered for like 150 years after months/ years after a crash. Just hold. Also crash is good buying opportunity. On individual level many stocks dropped. Like blackberry, ibm of Nokia.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
the only stocks that matter are those that 5000x inside of 5 years