the story of my terrible life at school + how do I change it

mryhusadew

mryhusadew

Iron
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Posts
46
Reputation
45
when I was 10-12 years old, I wasn't popular in school but I had some good friends and barley anyone really disliked me, and I generally enjoyed school. But how my reputation is terrible in school was because of: 1. bullying 2. asking out a girl and getting shamed/ constantly picked on for it, probably because I was ugly.

But when all of that ended after like 6 months, I wasn't the same anymore. I had obviously lost the "friends" that bullied me and some of my other friends just drifted away from me as I became quieter and more anti-social. I developed bulimia because I was fat and thought it would make me less ugly (I lost 10kg)

Then for about four months, I was actually moderately happy for a while, until I then started really suffering again because I couldn't handle school anymore (not because of previous reasons) and I had a terrible relationship with my parents and did literally nothing apart from play games and scroll on my phone after school and I developed a self harm addiction.

Anyways, now, as I am recovering from everything, I have no friends and a shitty reputation at school. When i have tried to talk to girls before, they have just been dry or straight up rude asf. and is there any way to get more people to like me in general or improve my social skills?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrueGallia
hope u recover well
 
  • +1
Reactions: mryhusadew
Will make another thread soon about how my faggot teacher did nothing about me being bullied and tried to say it was my fault soon
 
when I was 10-12 years old, I wasn't popular in school but I had some good friends and barley anyone really disliked me, and I generally enjoyed school. But how my reputation is terrible in school was because of: 1. bullying 2. asking out a girl and getting shamed/ constantly picked on for it, probably because I was ugly.

But when all of that ended after like 6 months, I wasn't the same anymore. I had obviously lost the "friends" that bullied me and some of my other friends just drifted away from me as I became quieter and more anti-social. I developed bulimia because I was fat and thought it would make me less ugly (I lost 10kg)

Then for about four months, I was actually moderately happy for a while, until I then started really suffering again because I couldn't handle school anymore (not because of previous reasons) and I had a terrible relationship with my parents and did literally nothing apart from play games and scroll on my phone after school and I developed a self harm addiction.

Anyways, now, as I am recovering from everything, I have no friends and a shitty reputation at school. When i have tried to talk to girls before, they have just been dry or straight up rude asf. and is there any way to get more people to like me in general or improve my social skills?
tbh bro its complicated in the situation ur in because they already have a opinion on you which will be pretty difficult to change. Only way i see is change school next year and start over with a clean slate and just dont fuck up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mryhusadew
tbh bro its complicated in the situation ur in because they already have a opinion on you which will be pretty difficult to change. Only way i see is change school next year and start over with a clean slate and just dont fuck up.
how am I supposed to do that when I am already in the age range of 13-14 years..? my mom has asked me b4 if I want to switch schools but i have turned down her offer every time. I just thought that it might slow down my education now or be too overwhelming etc etc.. Idk. do you really think I should consider doing that?
 
how am I supposed to do that when I am already in the age range of 13-14 years..? my mom has asked me b4 if I want to switch schools but i have turned down her offer every time. I just thought that it might slow down my education now or be too overwhelming etc etc.. Idk. do you really think I should consider doing that?
if you really want to get people to respect you again etc, yes i think it may be the only realistic solution. Howerver, if you can take it for 2-3 more years just dnr everyone and work on your grades. Im sorry that they are doing this to you bro:(
 
Change schools.if tou dont they always remebr you as a clown and u wont be able to change that.

Girls ignore you cuz theyre not attracted to u (and becuz of your horrible reputation which is again y u should change schools) not becuz u lack charisma (also matters but is the least of ur worries)

First change schools, gymmax/leanmax (use steroids if you have to ) and then worry about your game

Ive been in ur situation before when i was still in school feel free to dm me
 

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
11
Views
59
xanlack
xanlack
Mrƙ
Replies
10
Views
65
Mrƙ
Mrƙ
ouiii
Replies
2
Views
37
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl
killuacel
Replies
11
Views
68
antrax
antrax
larpingfakecel
Replies
16
Views
77
ByeCruelworld
ByeCruelworld

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top