The sum of 3 subtle surgeries which are complimentary is better than 1 bold surgery

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
It's better to get 2 or 3 subtle surgeries than trying to go really bold with 1.

The idea is that the sum of the handful of procedures can make a night and day positive difference but still look natural and no one can say for sure what exactly it is.

For example, getting double Jaw Surgery (say 7mm MMA) + a chin implant (7mm) + a rhinoplasty is better than getting just a 14mm Chin Implant.

I also want to clarify most "Botched Surgery" faces you find in magazines and on google images arent surgery at all but people trying to make injectables go farther than they ever can. (Trying to get the results of invasive surgery by minimally invasive means - Aggressive botox, fillers, threads)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 4797 and 27 others
common sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
I agree. Often times it just gives the face an odd/alien-like look.

14mm chin implant is a retardation anyway.

Most guys would have good and naturall looking lower thirds after DJS alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Anyway how's the lateral orbital expansion surgery coming up? Everything else is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
reply to pm :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, RealSurgerymax and xefo
The idea is that the sum of the handful of procedures can make a night and day positive difference but still look natural and no one can say for sure what exactly it is.
that is so true

I'd say I've got a good base but had a couple of small (maybe one not so small) failos that were pretty brutal in combination

still only like 80% done though

• +1
Agreed... now that I'm post bimax I'm just going to get my nose tip refined, alar base reduction, plus lip lift with Regina Rodman. Hopefully will be PSL 5.25 after.

• +1
But isn't jaw surgery more bold than a chin implant?

thats the point of the post
botch surgery are often fillers. the least bold procedure but has the most change

• +1

Implants or “spot augmentation” while covering less area can create more noticeable contour changes than everything moving together as a unit (whole lower half of face)

That is how Double Jaw Advancement changes are small and big at the same time

• +1
Reactions: jj43
I really hate to pester you but can you give me some kind of guess about when will you answer my pm?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's better to get 2 or 3 subtle surgeries than trying to go really bold with 1.

For example, getting double Jaw Surgery (say 7mm MMA) + a chin implant (7mm) + a rhinoplasty is better than getting just a 14mm Chin Implant.

I also want to clarify most "Botched Surgery" faces you find in magazines and on google images arent surgery at all but people trying to make injectables go farther than they ever can. (Trying to get the results of invasive surgery by minimally invasive means - Aggressive botox, fillers, threads)
do u think trimax can ascend people that actually need it