The sun is a deadly laser and is 90% of what ages you

Lol sounds like projection. It amazes me how much you disillusioned twits think in memes at all times. No intuition. No contextual thought. Its pretty clear why he has made the thread. Keep doing you tho man. Unbelievable.

I take plenty of vit D and various other supps,I have a stack, don't worry about me.
So then why are you barking exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 17791
90% more like 14%

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
FcWLeGNXEAA1wdR
FcWVlbcX0AAiLk9

• JFL
from 50yrs to 100 its around 100% but before that its hard to determine and depends on the person.
"aging" is abstract

• Woah
from 50yrs to 100 its around 100% but before that its hard to determine and depends on the person.
"aging" is abstract
That pic you posted was brutal. I'm never going to go out for extended periods of time now.:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Saying the sun is harmful is like saying water is harmful, total nonsense

• Hmm...
The sun's rays literally destroy your skin. That's a fact. It smashes apart your DNA.
According to who, dermatologists who want to sell you expensive procedures lmfao

According to who, dermatologists who want to sell you expensive procedures lmfao
Do you know what the sun does? It shoots destructive particles at you. This is literally the reason people get sun burns. Any amount of exposure will damage it somewhat. That's why you need UV blocking sunscreen.

Do you know what the sun does? It shoots destructive particles at you. This is literally the reason people get sun burns. Any amount of exposure will damage it somewhat. That's why you need UV blocking sunscreen.
Without vitamin d you die