The sun is a deadly laser and is 90% of what ages you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
never even heard of those besides minecraft. are you an oldcel?
No, I'm not even 20 yet.

They're kinda old games but they're good

• Hmm...
Reactions: CyprusGD
No, I'm not even 20 yet.

They're kinda old games but they're good
fascinating. The oldest game I play is dc universe online

• Woah
  • +1
civ? I meant civ 5 and 6.
Sid Meier's Civilization V is a 4X video game in the Civilization series developed by Firaxis Games. The game was released on Microsoft Windows on September 21, 2010.

dont mess with me boyo

• JFL
Sid Meier's Civilization V is a 4X video game in the Civilization series developed by Firaxis Games. The game was released on Microsoft Windows on September 21, 2010.

dont mess with me boyo
okay:whatfeels:

nya!
9d7cf338a37e94c3eb3ffc5d03c6c491

• Hmm...
im too weak to be rough anyways
I’ll put my head on your lap and you can run your fingers through my hair

aka inkwell fantasy

• Woah
  • +1
Lol low IQ person because I am not willing to argue with a kid that lives in a bubble and wants to convince himself there is no-more to benefiting from the sun than receiving a boost in vitamin D and so you should be edgy and cool and like a complete idiot continue gaming and having no lifestyle outside of the virtual world while swallowing Vitamin D3K2 pills. Fucking idiot.
Seems like projection. I get a couple of minutes of sun everyday from cycling in the morning. Wear SPF so the sun doesn't destroy my skin while getting my circadian rhythm properly set. The rest of the day? Just wearing a cap or sunscreen, it's not as if you have to stay inside all day and not get a single ounce of sunlight.

Also you should be taking vitamin D pills regardless, since you're literally brown and it's unlikely you are producing enough of it naturally, unless you work outside the entire day.

Seems like projection. I get a couple of minutes of sun everyday from cycling in the morning. Wear SPF so the sun doesn't destroy my skin while getting my circadian rhythm properly set. The rest of the day? Just wearing a cap or sunscreen, it's not as if you have to stay inside all day and not get a single ounce of sunlight.

Also you should be taking vitamin D pills regardless, since you're literally brown and it's unlikely you are producing enough of it naturally, unless you work outside the entire day.

Lol sounds like projection. It amazes me how much you disillusioned twits think in memes at all times. No intuition. No contextual thought. Its pretty clear why he has made the thread. Keep doing you tho man. Unbelievable.

I take plenty of vit D and various other supps,I have a stack, don't worry about me.

This guy spent his life working as a truck driver and one side got exposed to the sun a lot more than the other
Billmcelligott
Source?

• Hmm...