The thing with sex is that I forget what pussy feels like until I get laid again

alien

alien

Kraken
When you're having sex, raw pussy feels good. It's satisfying to cum.
But even like four hours later, I forget what it feels like. lmao.
Physically sex is probably inferior to jacking off. What makes sex superior to masturbation is the intimacy and the oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin, prolactin, etc. cocktail that you feel afterwards when cuddling with your sweetie after sex. And the intimacy is especially pronounced when you're having sex skin to skin, especially if you cum inside her.
And the hotter the girl, the more you feel that chemical cocktail.

Cumming inside Yogapants and cuddling with her afterwards is the ultimate. The chemical cocktail I feel with my current gf is a cheap substitute compared to Yogapants. But beats masturbating alone in my basement to be fair. I feel insane knowing that I was once bareback creampieing a Indo-Guyanese chocolate goddess in her mid-20s. And now I'm fucking a post-wall chink in her early 30s. I wish I was at least able to fuck that 37 year old Filipina single mom (who flaked on me and ultimately rejected me saying she was focusing on her studies instead of continuing with online dating). She had a nice body. And her face was better than my gf. She wouldn't have replaced Yogapants but would have been a worthy substitute.

And the funny thing is Yogapants lives so close to me. That I actually have to pass Yogapants' street every time I return home after fucking my chink gf. She is so close yet so far away. If I just showed up to Yogapants' house or mailed her a letter, she'd probably get a protection order against me. She changed her number to get me to stop texting her. And she doesn't have Facebook or Instagram so I can't slide into her DMs. And she hasn't logged on to lookism in 4 months.

Last edited:
wouldn't know much about the topic. Not much experience.

Very intriguing flex

i can't see how masturbation is better than pussy in terms of physical stimulation if you aren't a deathgrip jerker
hand doesn't have much texture, warmth, or actual tightness
fleshlight i'm sure comes somewhat close but still not there
and with both your brain is expecting the sensation, it's like tickling yourself
t. fleshlightmaxxer virgin
great post as always though

i can't see how masturbation is better than pussy in terms of physical stimulation if you aren't a deathgrip jerker
hand doesn't have much texture, warmth, or actual tightness
fleshlight i'm sure comes somewhat close but still not there
and with both your brain is expecting the sensation, it's like tickling yourself
t. fleshlightmaxxer virgin
great post as always though
sex i just really different. even if fapping felt the same, it would still be very different.