The three most important things when it comes to looksmaxxing is collagen, height, hair

do u put them mf goggles on? cuz that shit be blinding me and i only use it on my ballsack lmao
Yes, I used to just close my eyes but it would make me colorblind for about 10 minues after.

Have one you recommend
Lightstim and Celluma are good but very expensive.

If you are a poorcel get a $40 bulb from amazon, I havent tried them but some users here say they are just as good.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Lightstim and Celluma are good but very expensive.

If you are a poorcel get a $40 bulb from amazon, I havent tried them but some users here say they are just as good.
Do you have a link to the Amazon one there are many 40 bulbs on there

Do you have a link to the Amazon one there are many 40 bulbs on there
Just type in "red led light therapy bulb" on amazon. Youll get hundred of results. I havent tried those so I dont know which is best.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Just type in "red led light therapy bulb" on amazon. Youll get hundred of results. I havent tried those so I dont know which is best.
Cmon bro I need you for this

Cmon bro I need you for this
I cant recommend a specific one since I havent tried them and dont plan to. They all look about the same.

I recommend a Celluma or Lightstim. Those have worked for me. An esthetician I went to had lightstim. I bought a celluma for myself.

I cant recommend a specific one since I havent tried them and dont plan to. They all look about the same.
View attachment 1664855

I recommend a Celluma or Lightstim. Those have worked for me. An esthetician I went to had lightstim. I bought a celluma for myself.
Thank you Chief you came in clutch. One question though. What does it help like acne and fine lines or like skin redness/rosacea? Also what do you look like after RLT treatment?

Thank you Chief you came in clutch. One question though. What does it help like acne and fine lines or like skin redness/rosacea? Also what do you look like after RLT treatment?
Ive been using it for about 6 months now. I wont post my pics but it made my skin a lot smoother. It made my small acne scars less visible and gave my skin a healthy glow. Ive had people who I havent seen in months say I look a lot better. Im in my 20's and ive had some high schoolers at the basketball court ask which high school I go to.

If you have acne try blue led light therapy along with the red. Blue light kills the acne causing bacteria.

My collagen is already shit at 21:feelsrope:

Basically anything that makes u attractive no need for an autistic mf explaining it to us