THE TIME HAS COME (Kanye west is now officially getting cancelled)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology

Kanye west really said in an interview with a mask on saying he mirin hitler. Albeit his giga controversial remarks in the past like interrupting a show from 19yr old Taylor shift. Cyber bullying Pete Davidson and revealing private convos with his wife etc he wasn’t actually cancelled and Ye fans defended him (proddbyzaqq. IYKYK)

But NOW HE IS! Getting cancelled. He just lost his billionaire status for all the anti semetic remarks and now openly admits he liked Hitler.

Just take a look at the comments :
A8FB593C DFBD 403E AB9E 72EF53D03971
690A0E4F 7114 4EE9 B5FF 26E340607B3A
59266A09 28ED 4799 966C 1AD985ED73CD

ITS OVER. People who defended him are now getting at him. Brutal what a divorce depression could do to a non-NT man.

On top of that his bff our nigga Elon suspends his twitter account.

C8FE0ECD 0CAE 4158 97F0 199E908A8A89

Another brutal cuckpill for today:
F8208608 D62E 48F9 A27E AF569DDCCC90

Kanye just said the NBA nigga Chris Paul was caught with Kim K (JFL at that 4PSL plastic whore)

Just so YK I am a huge Kanye music fan. I’m a fan of his music but not him as a person. I was even one among the top 1% of Ye listeners on Spotify this year…
13CE7B85 E20F 4525 880F D06F5D4E6017

Whatever you do in life I hope you and I both don’t end up like this man.
No Way Do Not Want GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bedes, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 23848 and 8 others
@ReadBooksEveryday @Niko @Amnesia @krisal @justinzayn @Growth Plate @Never Give Up! @forevergymcelling @the BULL @Artemis
@Sarx @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Mediterranean @FailedNormieManlet @bonelessMan

Mandatory thoughts required from @LiteralCaucasian on his anti semitism remarks :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 23848, subhuman incel and 3 others
Getting cucked turns men into monsters tbh. Can definitely relate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Artemis, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Oyvey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Bakin donuts 🍩, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
He was saying, some things hitler did were good in his opinion. This just means he is a person who is able to have differentiated views and isn't easily brainwashed. Hitler built the autobahn for example which many people loved. Absolutely nothing that should be controversial.

Then everyone loses their shit and he is getting banned from social media, which is totally expected.

None of this is anything interesting, it's just yet another small talk topic normies can use to kill their time which they don't value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, rand anon, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 13 others
Hitler never enslaved blacks, so I don't see any reason why Kanye should hate him.

Hitler was an idiot for invading the glorious USSR though.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 24114
View attachment 1977269View attachment 1977270View attachment 1977271

ITS OVER. People who defended him are now getting at him. Brutal what a divorce depression could do to a non-NT man.
Why would u care about the opinion of NPCs unless you are a NPC yourself?

Also lol @ these dumb idiots anyways: 'wow kanye I was really ur best friend and best fan, but now? Oh now when things get tough and you really need my support, I drop you'

Those type of fans/friends are completely useless and worthless also IRL. Only good for consooming product. They ditch you the moment there's any controversy. Not real friends.

It became unlucrative for him to allow free-speech. I don't care about a money-hungry fool like Elon.

He didn't say anything wrong. Hitler did a lot of good things and was basically a political and military strategic-mastermind. NPCs aren't able to recognize great people and I am not suprised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bowswor, subhuman incel and Orbeck of Vinheim
kayne will soon anounce the split from Kim forced him into creating .org and .is accounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Bakin donuts 🍩, RichardSpencel and 5 others
I love it when fucking normies seethe and dance like puppets :feelskek: brings me joy. Ye is 10/10 troll quality kek right here

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, subhuman incel and Deleted member 18966
Us Hitlercels cant get no break god dang it

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
I love it when fucking normies seethe and dance like puppets :feelskek: brings me joy. Ye is 10/10 troll quality kek right here
if its a troll its retarded he is tanking his reputation further with normies and itll be over for his career just to win approval of fringe basement dwellers

Where can i see the full interview?

if its a troll its retarded he is tanking his reputation further with normies and itll be over for his career just to win approval of fringe basement dwellers
He'll be known as the most based nigga on 4chan and sfcels will give him the white pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Moggie
That’s just one explanation. Nigga is the billionaire he can afford to kick his feet up and get keks out of people

Yeah he may lose out on sales on his yeezys brand but normies are herd minded they’ll keep buying

• +1
I LOVE HITLER TOO

@Moggie clear troll bro

• JFL
What an irony. Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon to hate on on him. It's the same NPC mob mentality that led to genocide throughout history.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Doublespeak, Gargamel and 1 other person
kimk's a whore

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
90F8FCF9 AA13 4D31 8397 BDFA2655CA39

Mogged.
JFL at Kanye though, I despise all of this anti-semitism, but it won’t stop me from blasting it on job sites to keep people irritated.

• Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog

Kanye west really said in an interview with a mask on saying he mirin hitler. Albeit his giga controversial remarks in the past like interrupting a show from 19yr old Taylor shift. Cyber bullying Pete Davidson and revealing private convos with his wife etc he wasn’t actually cancelled and Ye fans defended him (proddbyzaqq. IYKYK)

But NOW HE IS! Getting cancelled. He just lost his billionaire status for all the anti semetic remarks and now openly admits he liked Hitler.

View attachment 1977273

View attachment 1977283
Kanye just said the NBA nigga Chris Paul was caught with Kim K (JFL at that 4PSL plastic whore)

Just so YK I am a huge Kanye music fan. I’m a fan of his music but not him as a person. I was even one among the top 1% of Ye listeners on Spotify this year…
View attachment 1977287

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Elon is a little bitch. "Incitement to violence" my ass. They have George Bush, Obama and Biden on Twitter who actually ordered the deaths of millions.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 18522, Doublespeak and 4 others
Huh so the Messenger of Christ was chosen to be a black man. Who could have guessed.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Dr. Mog
Also I would be more careful if I was him. I can guess he'll die in a car crash.

Watching the Alex Jones interview now, holy shit this is gold

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Amnesia and Dr. Mog
Watching the Alex Jones interview now, holy shit this is gold
Access denied niccas

Why does Alex need to know my IP address? I've never run into that refusal before on Infowars. Yet now, he needs to know everyone's IP addresses and access allowance to ports. I keep my PC in stealth for good reasons. And there is no logical reason for any "website" to be needed inside my device. Yet Alex requires that access.

Alex is not what he appears to be.

• +1
Reactions: MRD, LiteralCaucasian and 6ft4

41:05

"I was drinking, I shouldn't have said defcon, that was a 2 billion dollar tweet"

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, BigJimsWornOutTires and MoggerGaston

View attachment 1977273

View attachment 1977283

View attachment 1977287

No Way Do Not Want GIF

I've been cancelled twice in my life and both were a revenge sick plan

Hitler objectively speaking was a good leader by all standard definitions of a leader. It shouldn’t be controversial to admit this. If he wasn’t a good leader, he wouldn’t have achieved the level of influence that he did. Normies are so brainwashed it’s unbelievable.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and 6ft4
I give it 3 months, maybe 4 before he joins up on here.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Dr. Mog
View attachment 1977495

Why does Alex need to know my IP address? I've never run into that refusal before on Infowars. Yet now, he needs to know everyone's IP addresses and access allowance to ports. I keep my PC in stealth for good reasons. And there is no logical reason for any "website" to be needed inside my device. Yet Alex requires that access.

Alex is not what he appears to be.
What software do you use for that?

41:05

"I was drinking, I shouldn't have said defcon, that was a 2 billion dollar tweet"

jfl

Ugh. I can't do it! I can't listen to all of that shit. I tried! I really did. Ugh. Ye went into the bible part, 06:20, and my gut kicked in and said the entire stage was bullshit. He's mocking that very bible. He's rubbing that book in a pile of metaphorical feces. He's having a good o' time doing this. I don't know if he's deliberately mocking it, but he is. Perhaps, he's trying to destroy himself. I get that. He lost his wife, and his kids will never look at him the same. So what else is there to do? Sure, many folks will move the fuck on. But some, ugh, the pain is so great, they'll destroy everything they accomplished. Fact.

Alex Jones is not what he appears to be. But because of all those assholes taking fiction and blending it into our reality and coming up with all sorts of wacky conspiracies, they got someone's attention. And that someone placed Alex where he's at today.

When that judge read his billion-dollar judgment, Alex mocked her and the judicial system as those numbers were read. That's called contempt. We would've been arrested if you, me, or anyone else had done that. Yet Alex wasn't. Think.

View attachment 1977273

View attachment 1977283

View attachment 1977287

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Brutal what inceldom can do to celebrities. Even Kanye got cucked by an attractive Tyrone.
3173928 images 12

Add it to the list of things that make you a nazi from a normie's perspective:

Listening to Kanye in 2023 :no:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Never go full retard, Kanye.

Hitler objectively speaking was a good leader by all standard definitions of a leader. It shouldn’t be controversial to admit this. If he wasn’t a good leader, he wouldn’t have achieved the level of influence that he did. Normies are so brainwashed it’s unbelievable.

A great leader who brought his country to total defeat and ruin. The war he started resulted in the rape and murder of millions of his citizens. The "Reich" he founded ended as soon as he died.

Not a great leader by any metric.

Hitler did some good in early part of his reign but the blunders he made especially towards the end of his reign outweigh far any good he did.

DFA801A3 03CB 4419 B3D7 A8E9D120DB10

04E239A2 D0A8 4922 B50A 0CB4FC6ACB82

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
He was saying, some things hitler did were good in his opinion. This just means he is a person who is able to have differentiated views and isn't easily brainwashed. Hitler built the autobahn for example which many people loved. Absolutely nothing that should be controversial.

Then everyone loses their shit and he is getting banned from social media, which is totally expected.

None of this is anything interesting, it's just yet another small talk topic normies can use to kill their time which they don't value.
That Hitler did many good things is literally a fucking fact, fucking normies man, fucking hell they make me rage so hard

Autobahn
Volkswagen
Anti-smoking campaign
Animal rights
Making jobs
Getting Germany out of the depression
getting rid of jews

It’s literally a fact; these normies are blinded by their indoctrination and hate that they are fucking baffled and surprised that Nazis did some actual good things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
That Hitler did many good things is literally a fucking fact, fucking normies man, fucking hell they make me rage so hard

Autobahn
Volkswagen
Anti-smoking campaign
Animal rights
Making jobs
Getting Germany out of the depression
getting rid of jews

It’s literally a fact; these normies are blinded by their indoctrination and hate that they are fucking baffled and surprised that Nazis did some actual good things
Hitler also provided paid vacations for the German people and ended all sexual degeneracy

d

View attachment 1977273

View attachment 1977283

View attachment 1977287

No Way Do Not Want GIF

duality of the soyciety.
Muh Support Mentally ill muh that till that Mentally ill guy does say something againgt their mindset