The time I almost slayed a sexy JB

Martyros

Martyros

JB Lover
This is an extremely brutal story buddy boyos.
Most will think this shit is LARP, but it fucking isn't. I fucking wish this shit was LARP because then I wouldn't have anything to regret or whine about since it never happened. But this brings me excruciating pain and regret just looking back on it. I was so fucking close to ascending with a super-coomfuel JB teen in summer of 2019 but I fucking ruined my chance thanks to my AUTISM.
Polish 20230327 230747255

So this was me back then, a 23 year old, filthy ethnic manlet who was working as a repair technician for a shitty parking company. I made good cash tho and got to drive a nice, white Ford Ranger that I often drove home with.
The one nice perk about the job was that because I had that car, I got a lot of attention from people, and I didn't really care for all that attention unless it was from sexy teens, which wasn't often at all.

BUT, one beautiful summers day that I will never forget, my sisters' best friend came over for a visit. And as I got home from work she was getting ready to leave. I was very low-inhib back then because I dealt with people every day, so I just casually suggested to her that I could drive her home if she wanted to.
Polish 20230327 230851980

This was her back then, a prime, slavic piece of delicious, 16 year old teen ass. (Now she's almost a 20 year old granny).
Having her sitting next to me as I drove that big truck made me feel like a goddamn king. I had a raging hard boner and was sweating like a pig during the whole journey to her home. She was visibly impressed, even tho I was struggling hard to mask my autism and my furious desire to RAPE HER (in Minecraft).

After about a week, my sister said to me that her friend wanted to go on a date with me.
Giphy 3

You can only imagine how good it felt for me to hear that. I was utterly speechless.
A prime, slavic JB wanted to go on a fucking DATE with a TRUECEL like ME.

At first I thought my sister was just pranking me, but it turned out to be legit. She showed me her text messages and everything. She called me "cute", jfl I couldn't believe it!!!

So, later that same week, I remember it was a late Friday, still sunny outside, I just finished work and was on my way to pick her up for our date.
I brought her to a nice burger joint that had a 50's theme to it, I figured it would make the date feel like a scene in a 1950's teenage romance movie or something.

And it kinda worked, ngl.
The date felt very wholesome and fun during the first half hour.
But then, things started quickly going downhill...
You see.. I can only mask my autism and social anxiety for so long until I start leaking spaghetti all over the place by stuttering, shaking and going on autistic rants about the most boring, asinine shit possible.
I could sense how our connection was eroding and I was losing her, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was on full SPERG MODE.
I could see how her body language was becoming reserved and her face was trying to hide the feeling of cringe.

Eventually I gave up and offered her a ride home.
Which she accepted nonetheless.
And before she got out of the car, I told her that I had a great time and apologized for being an awkward sperg. She told me it was alright and kissed me on the cheek.

I NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN AFTER THAT.
Giphy 4

AFTER I DROVE OFF, I SERIOUSLY STARTED CONTEMPLATING DRIVING OFF A CLIFF AND BRUTALLY ROPING MYSELF FOR FAILING TO AQUIRE THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY OF GETTING A FRESH, PRIME JB PIECE OF TEENAGE ASS TO FUCK, CREAMPIE AND LTR!!!!!
Car cliff

Sooo many fucking sleepless nights crying my eyes out because of this, wishing I was dead and that none of that actually happened just to stop feeling all that soul-crushing cringe and embarrassment for the biggest failure of my life.
Polish 20230328 002412544

I'm feeling much better now, but it still hurts looking back at this. Probably the only opportunity in my entire life to land some prime JB pussy, all lost just because of my stupid mental illnesses and subhuman looks.

FUCK, why can't I have a single nice thing in this life??? Why why why WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!
AND DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT THAT PRIME FOIDS ARE NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!!

FUCK YOU!!!
YES THEY FUCKING ARE!!!

PRIME JB TEEN PUSSY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE!!!!!
ALL ELSE IS FUCKING
COPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, MagaPutinism, TAChipmunk and 2 others
the time i almost read a single pixel....
never came

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, BongMog, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Read every word. Lifefuel if a truecel like you can get himself in such a situation, then i have no reason not to be optimistic

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Brutal I read the title as you slayed her and then found out while reading it
Deer Popcorn GIF