The time I saw my oneitis laugh or smile. Cringe warning.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
We were having break time from sports and then my friend told me that the coach was doing some retarded thing with her. I went near my coach and I asked him "are you really gonna do that" and started smiling and looked at my oneitis who was right there and she smiled laughed(Idk but she definetly smiled). Holy shit
I am high
Gonna regret this layer. Me for over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2621, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
JFL at having an oneitis
cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
Cute

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ZyzzReincarnate and SikKunt
waw terrachad

maybe she likes you?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2352, IWantToMax and 1 other person
"A girl smiled at me"
Looksmax6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and IWantToMax
OP IS A FAGGOTVHAHAHHAHAH

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
hope u get together, king

she smiled while maintaining eye contact, how does she usually behave when around you?
I asked my friend to keep an eye on her so he told me that she stared and looked at me many times(maybe because I am a foreigner) also she is quite outgoing but she becomes quiet near me, her feet were pointed at me many times in a group. Thoughts bro?

I asked my friend to keep an eye on her so he told me that she stared and looked at me many times(maybe because I am a foreigner) also she is quite outgoing but she becomes quiet near me, her feet were pointed at me many times in a group. Thoughts bro?
does she know you like her?

aWSbJy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Easy to say but I can't until I get a strong ioi
Dont ask her out instantly bro. Thats some autistic shit and most girls will reject you. Get to know her for at least a little even if it is like 1 week or 2 with normal conversations/flirty ones.

Dont ask her out instantly bro. Thats some autistic shit and most girls will reject you. Get to know her for at least a little even if it is like 1 week or 2 with normal conversations/flirty ones.
I want to but my high inhib mind says me not to flirt with a 13 year old

We were having break time from sports and then my friend told me that the coach was doing some retarded thing with her. I went near my coach and I asked him "are you really gonna do that" and started smiling and looked at my oneitis who was right there and she smiled laughed(Idk but she definetly smiled). Holy shit
I am high
Gonna regret this layer. Me for over
I know you said cringe warning in the title. Next time just don't post tho.

Thanks for your understanding

Smh most 13-14 yr old girls date 15-16 yr old guys. So you could date her if you want to bro.
Not in curryland. Her father might be ready with his broomstick to beat my ass

Not in curryland. Her father might be ready with his broomstick to beat my ass
Alright bro goodluck with your beating then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560