The time me and my friend got chased by 5 White guys after failed Moped Robbery

Kraken
So, let me preface this by saying I've never been a fan of mopeds. I suck at riding them and I don't care much for them. But my best friend at the time was completely in love with them. I literally witnessed him watching YouTube videos trying to learn how to hotwire a moped :feelskek:

So my friend and I were just walking down some residential street. We had no motives. No girls to meet. No friends to see. Nothing. We were just bored. So as we are walking down this residential street, my friend sees a moped parked outside some house. And he's like let's steal it. And I'm like how? We have no tools. He's like let's carry it to the nearby park, stash it there and then comeback for it a few days later. In my head, I was thinking, how the fuck are we gonna carry a moped? We were like 14 year olds and never touched a weight in our lives. So I went along with my friend's plan because I didn't want him to think of me as a boring coward.

So we went up to this house and tried to pick up this Moped. We couldn't even lift it in the air :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: After a few minutes of trying to lift this thing, I see a light turn on in the house and I look through the window of the house and the woman sees me and she screams her lungs out. We make a run for it and turned into some side road. We thought we had safely escaped that failed attempt and had a little laugh about it.

As we are walking down this road, we see 5 white guys pop out of nowhere and they start running towards us. They must have jumped their back garden to get onto this road. Anyway, we are low IQ and it takes us a while to figure out that it's us they are running towards. So what started out as a 100m distance between us and them, turned to 30m before we figured out they were coming for us.

So we start running away. As we are running, I see a nice little area that I could hide in. So I ditched my mate and choose to hide there. They all run past me, but kept going after my mate. Luckily, I managed to safely escape. But when I got in contact with my friend a few days later, he had been badly beaten up. Face all puffy and shit. And he got charged. Luckily, he didn't rat me out to the police.

That was a scary fucking day. Luckily my friend managed to run to a high street where they caught him and only gave him a beating. I have no doubt that if he got caught on a residential street with no cameras, they would've killed him

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Racky, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
they didn’t relax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, GetShrekt and ....
Sounds like you were opressed nigga. What time we rioting?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 17920, .... and 8 others
Come on dawg

sounds really fun :Comfy: the days when i didnt have a scooter to ride to school with so i stole random scooters that kids left out in their front yard and booked it