The time pill is so fucking brutal.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

New Tank
I will be turning 22 in a couple of months. It will take me YEARS of saving to reach my max potential. I have such a good base for looksmaxxing just none of the money or resources.

JFL AT BEING POOR WHILE RICH TOWEL HEADS ARE BUYING THEIR KIDS JAW IMPLANTS AND ASCENDING THEM. ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE BLACKPILLED DON’T FORGET.

1EBB357E C855 4F40 B19F 8069D97611D0

I will need CCW + bimax + infraorbital/zygomatic arch implants + jaw angle implants + gymcelling to be mulatto slayer. But in the years it’ll take to save and get these surgeries I will already be an old fuck with no collagen and recending hairline. Over you can’t outrun your genetics (unless you’re rich).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel, ItsOverCel, HQNPmaxxing and 16 others
He didn't get jaw implants u fucking retard. Literally just got out of his computer chair for 1 hour a day and hit the gym which ascends any fucking white guy. He lost his baby fat + matured. His jaw is exactly the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogxa, sun21, NoPainNoChick and 22 others
What the fuck did he do to ascend? Video literally went from over to chad in a matter of seconds

• +1
Reactions: sun21 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He didn't get jaw implants u fucking retard. Literally just got out of his computer chair for 1 hour a day and hit the gym which ascends any fucking white guy. He lost his baby fat + matured. His jaw is exactly the same.
SURE LMFAO. He “mewed” at 18 and got a gigachad jaw. Jfl at this bluepill. Keep coping.

Blackpilled Chad gets jaw implants and tells all the normies in his comment section it’s from mewing so it looks like he got his jaw naturally. “Just mew and lift bro”.
He also edits and angle frauds

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Racky, zoomertrader and 15 others
SURE LMFAO. He “mewed” at 18 and got a gigachad jaw. Jfl at this bluepill. Keep coping.

He also edits and angle frauds

He didn't "mew" and I never said he did. He lost weight. His mandible looks exactly the same. Just lost his baby fat. Are you seriously this retarded?

I don't expect much from an almost 22 year old loser with nothing to his name.

• +1
Reactions: sun21, ALP and Lygodactylus
No man, this is surgery.

He made his jaw wider, and also chin implant or sth for projection: easily visible in the video. Does not even look the same person at all IMO (y)

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, Racky, mindspun and 5 others
He didn't "mew" and I never said he did. He lost weight. His mandible looks exactly the same. Just lost his baby fat. Are you seriously this retarded?

I don't expect much from an almost 22 year old loser with nothing to his name.
Watch the fucking tik tok lmfao. HE CLAIMS HIMSELF HE GOT HIS JAW FROM MEWING AT 18. Jfl at this delusional bluepill. He’s lying to the normies in his comments saying he mewed to make it look like it was hard work:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, mindspun, subhuman incel and 5 others
I will be turning 22 in a couple of months. It will take me YEARS of saving to reach my max potential. I have such a good base for looksmaxxing just none of the money or resources.

JFL AT BEING POOR WHILE RICH TOWEL HEADS ARE BUYING THEIR KIDS JAW IMPLANTS AND ASCENDING THEM. ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE BLACKPILLED DON’T FORGET.

View attachment 1678864
I will need CCW + bimax + infraorbital/zygomatic arch implants + jaw angle implants + gymcelling to be mulatto slayer. But in the years it’ll take to save and get these surgeries I will already be an old fuck with no collagen and recending hairline. Over you can’t outrun your genetics (unless you’re rich).

Brutal moneypill, the time pill is so brutal, especially once you know what you need to go but cant ascend due to money.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 16834, subhuman incel and 7 others
Watch the fucking tik tok lmfao. HE CLAIMS HIMSELF HE GOT HIS JAW FROM MEWING AT 18. Jfl at this delusional bluepill. He’s lying to the normies in his comments saying he mewed to make it look like it was hard work:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.
Ok? People claim shit all the time.

He lost tons of baby fat in his face and got ripped in the gym. Probably mewed at the same time and could even be delusional to think that's what it was but it was clearly weight loss. Jaw implants don't lean out your face lmfao. He was a skinny fat teenager and then decided to hit the gym and improve his looks. Meanwhile you're rotting on here too lazy to take action thinking it was muh rich parents brah that bought him a jaw implant and not hard work getting lean.
No man, this is surgery.

He made his jaw wider, and also chin implant or sth for projection: easily visible in the video. Does not even look the same person at all IMO (y)
No, it's called angles. If you look at different angles his chin looks exactly the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, deepweb1298, Lygodactylus and 2 others
jfl you are here for 2 years but you still dont know shit as much as greycel

"muh lost weigh" you need to have like +20 bf (aka chubby) to benefit from weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
he mewed to make it look like it was hard work:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Even if it was mewing, it isn't hard work at all. I never understood why normies say that mewing is natural and only for "hard working" people and that surgery is for lazy fuckers.

I literally started mewing with 0 effort at age 15.

Didn't change anything unfortunately 😡

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
I think he got surgery. Guys who ‘just go through puberty’ do not feel the need to claim they mewed.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, zeke714, Oberyn and 2 others
also just take loans if you have a stable job.

incels like me should start to save money as soon as they get into university if they dont want to become an oldcel with implants.

jfl you are here for 2 years but you still dont know shit as much as greycel

"muh lost weigh" you need to have like +20 bf (aka chubby) to benefit from weight loss.
His gonial angle is shit which is why I think he probably just got wraparound jaw + zygo implants. But he still looks downward grown. Normies don’t notice any of this shit though which is why i’m debating just getting jaw implants and moving on with my life tbh:feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, ROTTING and Tallooksmaxxer
Bro me and my friends talk about this guy a lot it’s so weird seeing someone else acknowledge his existence here

His gonial angle is shit which is why I think he probably just got wraparound jaw + zygo implants. But he still looks downward grown. Normies don’t notice any of this shit though which is why i’m debating just getting jaw implants and moving on with my life tbh:feelswhy:
yes, i know a friend that gets treated like chad, he is downward grown but he has a good jaw, eye is average, no uee but round eyes.

but if you have recession you should definetly get bimax.

he mewed huh :feelshah:

It is plausible that he got the results purely from losing body fat.

My jawline and cheekbones became unrecognisable to my friends and family once I went below 15%.
They became very sharp, model-esque.

(Getting to 10-12% took me a very, very long time, years instead of months)
I became a completely different person. I even had to get a new ID because cops would not accept my photo as being me

Keep in mind I was once 30%+ with pudgy features.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: klamus and xanny

View attachment 1678864

brutal. I need to save 15k dollars for rhino, malar implants and jaw angle implants, similarly to you. And I save up $10k daily jfl at my wageslaving

There's no way this guy's arab

It is plausible that he got the results purely from losing body fat.
no, his jaw looks fake af on his ig he got MAJOR job done

• +1
Reactions: valhalar and Deleted member 16380
Probably he got jaw wraparound jfl if you think this is natural.

Subhumantiktoker
Wraparound22

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Racky, HQNPmaxxing and 11 others
brutal. I need to save 15k dollars for rhino, malar implants and jaw angle implants, similarly to you. And I save up $10k daily jfl at my wageslaving
If you are a student do work and travel

• JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 16380 and Oberyn
he just mewed ok :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn

• JFL
Reactions: Racky, HighClassMaxing, ROTTING and 4 others
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Who knows about mew probably knows about surgeries too :blackpill:
mewing is not a cope. Me before the mewing on the left, on the right me after 2 weeks of mewing. Keep coping lmaooo

Attachments

• mevsbarret.png
    mevsbarret.png
    233.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: valhalar, rand anon, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
he didn't get surgery and his gains aren't from mewing either,

take the pubertypill :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, RecessedChinCel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Cope he is still downarded grown and has had wraparound jaw implant in the after pic+ infra and cheekbone fillers.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Oberyn and valhalar
You are legit deranged. Did you even watch the video?

You are legit deranged. Did you even watch the video?
Yes. You're clueless if you think he got surgery and didn't just lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
I feel like you're trolling :feelshah:
He went from having a doughy baby faced to a lean one. A jaw implant isn't going to do that. He also went from skinny fat teen to a ripped gymmaxxer.

yes he did. he said it in a tiktok that he mewed for over 2 years bruh
Ok? His changes weren't from mewing. I never said that.

He didn't. He just lost weight and got ripped.
Getting ripped doesn’t make your lower third double in size you low IQ subhuman. But sure. He mewed and hit the gym:lul: whatever helps you cope:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Fgsfds
Getting ripped doesn’t make your lower third double in size you low IQ subhuman. But sure. He mewed and hit the gym:lul: whatever helps you cope:bluepill:
His jaw is the same size. He just lost the cheekfat. Open your eyes retard.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
The dudes most likely on sarms

You realize sarms grows bone right

Sarms are literally made for bone density and muscle

His jaw is the same size. He just lost the cheekfat. Open your eyes retard.
13,000 posts on looksmax yet you’re more bluepilled than a redditor:lul:
EB6C8FC6 F95C 4EDC 8490 4DA154FFC00F
4E0C9F72 E1B0 41BB B67E 3EB6E3464469

06C4C5F5 9131 4E28 A541 A39407081C36
AF600749 AEC4 45AB ABE3 BC81804F6E65
64431B2C F956 4E51 AD9E 65A09DD77314

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, CristianT, Gaia262 and 1 other person
I mean it’s not 100% impossible that it’s from puberty/mewing

But it also could be an implant. Could go either way

If it was implants then he would still have his under eye hollows which he doesn’t still have
3DD59DBB 780E 49D8 BFB4 D8A6B2FBA369