The time pill is so fucking brutal.

CALLING IN ALL SURGERYMAXERS WTF DID HE DO-GET THIS IS AN INSANE ASCENSION TBH

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
90% chance he got jaw surgery done

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
No shit, I’m asking what the fuck did he get cuz I might show him as a reference to my surgeon

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: beau
No he didn't. Jaw surgery doesn't make your face lose fat. His jaw and chin are in the exact same spot. Literally just lost weight. How fucking hard is it to see that?

• +1
Reactions: beau
Look at his jaw and chin from the front. Looks exactly the same, his face just leaned out. You're either blind or just straight up retarded. He also had a sagging hyoid which shows even further that he lost weight.
Getting lean can only do so much. He obviously gained a lot of jaw projection thus stretched the rest of the skin on his face. Yes he gymaxxed and got lean but if you think that is all then you are quite literally fucking retarted

Getting lean can only do so much. He obviously gained a lot of jaw projection thus stretched the rest of the skin on his face. Yes he gymaxxed and got lean but if you think that is all then you are quite literally fucking retarted
That is all. His jaw, chin, etc are in the exact same spot. He also went from being a teenager to an adult. People are just too lazy to accept that getting lean helps and cope with muh jaw implant.

Look at his jaw and chin from the front. Looks exactly the same, his face just leaned out. You're either blind or just straight up retarded. He also had a sagging hyoid which shows even further that he lost weight.
Hyoid is a bone how the fuck does your hyoid raise from losing weight ?

Hyoid is a bone how the fuck does your hyoid raise from losing weight ?
I meant submental*. Losing weight tightens your submental. Jaw implants do not have any effect on your hyoid at all and minimal improvement of your submental, so it's clear he lost significant weight.

Fuckk shouldn’t he have gotten some sort of movement first ? Like bimax ? He would have ascended 10 fold.
He had normie level recession not trucel birdcel tier. Some people can get away with just implants others will look uncanny.
363B88C2 3E1E 40D8 A819 D2B6F78CC25F

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
That is all. His jaw, chin, etc are in the exact same spot. He also went from being a teenager to an adult. People are just too lazy to accept that getting lean helps and cope with muh jaw implant.
You are quite literally retarted. Losing weight doesn’t grow bones in your face. :bluepill:

You are quite literally retarted. Losing weight doesn’t grow bones in your face. :bluepill:
You can't be this retarded. Explain to me how a jaw implant tightened his entire submental and completely eliminated all his midfacial fat. His chin and jaw look exactly the same. They just look better due to more angularity.

You can't be this retarded. Explain to me how a jaw implant tightened his entire submental and completely eliminated all his midfacial fat. His chin and jaw look exactly the same.
He GYMAXXED + IMPLANTS. No shit he got leaner and put on muscle but his jaw literally doubled in size. Are you a high bf%cel coping that he has mogger bones under his subhuman endomorph frame? Why are you coping so hard with muh hit the gym and mew holy shit:bluepill:.

There is a part in the video where AFTER he id gymaxxed he asks “is the problem my face”.

He was ALREADY gymaxxed and lean but still subhuman because he’s recessed. Getting lean doesn’t magically create bones.

He GYMAXXED + IMPLANTS. No shit he got leaner and put on muscle but his jaw literally doubled in size. Are you a high bf%cel coping that he has mogger bones under his subhuman endomorph frame? Why are you coping so hard with muh hit the gym and mew holy shit:bluepill:.

There is a part in the video where AFTER he id gymaxxed he asks “is the problem my face”.

He was ALREADY gymaxxed and lean but still subhuman because he’s recessed. Getting lean doesn’t magically create bones.
His jaw looks exactly the same. He just took better frauded pictures. Look at his gonion and chin. They're in the exact same spot. He was also 14-15 in the before and had fluffy babycheeks. I've never seen a teenager with hollow cheeks. His face just leaned out just like every other Chad as he got older and gymmaxxed.

He's not recessed at all, he didn't get jaw surgery. His maxilla and mandible are in the exact same position.

His jaw looks exactly the same. He just took better frauded pictures. Look at his gonion and chin. They're in the exact same spot. He was also 14-15 in the before and had fluffy babycheeks. I've never seen a teenager with hollow cheeks. His face just leaned out just like every other Chad as he got older and gymmaxxed.

He's not recessed at all, he didn't get jaw surgery. His maxilla and mandible are in the exact same position.
He was 110% recessed. Just normie level recession. He isn’t an anteface forward growth mogger. You can quite clearly see that his jaw is downward grown which is made even more obvious after he slapped a huge implant in his jaw.

Bad gonial angle. Which is why I suspect zygo + wraparound instead of something like bimax ccw.

Here is him after he was already lean and gymaxxed
5600C64E 8038 46F5 A62D 513E56D3458F

Him post “mewing” (according to him)
D38DE882 90D5 4C26 A9DC 4430A868BE3D

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
He was 110% recessed. Just normie level recession. He isn’t an anteface forward growth mogger. You can quite clearly see that his jaw is downward grown which is made even more obvious after he slapped a huge implant in his jaw.

Bad gonial angle. Which is why I suspect zygo + wraparound instead of something like bimax ccw.
You're an utter retard. He's forward grown anteface in both the before and after. You have no clue what you're talking about jfl. Stop arguing, he didn't get surgery.
View attachment 1701535
View attachment 1701536
He was a puffy skinnyfat 16 year old. He wasn't "lean and gymmaxxed" lmfao. His jaw and chin look exactly the same, just more angular due to losing facial fat.

He's forward grown anteface in both the before and after.
5446AC5C 1346 4202 9E6A AF63B1567662

CC8A7613 7B31 4FAD 8374 9BA88AAD57D1

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You know what sure. He just leanmaxxed and got in shape. He has an anteface in the before jfll:ROFLMAO:.

• JFL
He didn't "mew" and I never said he did. He lost weight. His mandible looks exactly the same. Just lost his baby fat. Are you seriously this retarded?

I don't expect much from an almost 22 year old loser with nothing to his name.
he did say it in the comments dumdum

My jawline changed the exact same way from age 16 to age 20ish, I was also a late bloomer; it improved a little bit further from age 20 to 23 through mewing.

You're free not to believe me though.

he did say it in the comments dumdum
Ok? Just because he mewed doesn't mean his results are from it. I never said they were retard.

Ok? Just because he mewed doesn't mean his results are from it. I never said they were retard.
Yeah bro he didn’t mew!! He just hit the gym aand gained confidence :redpill:

View attachment 1701535
View attachment 1701536
Infinite face jfl, his midface never ends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Seth Walsh
he didn't get surgery and his gains aren't from mewing either,

take the pubertypill :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
The 2nd puberty pill (Kisspeptin & GPR54) is one of the best kept secrets

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
He still has NCT and horseface at the end. He's using filters and fashionmaxxed, leanmaxxed etc. Insane ascension but it's overblown. The pics are heavily edited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
FOR FUCK SAKE.

INSANE ASCENSIONS DOESN’T EVEN GET DISCUSSED HERE.
NOBODY IS HERE TO LOOKSMAX, EVERYONE IS HERE TO SPEW ABOUT IRELLEVANT SHIT, RIGHT ?

AF982F8D 00A7 4D69 93F8 22DC1B0B66A6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Bumping ffs this is insane gtfih

I’m still guessing he got top tier custom implants + dyed hair + skin(skincare+makeup) (soft features get overlooked here tbh)

cry more bro?

Makes me wanna get implants tbh, don't know if I have the proper base though

He didn't get jaw implants u fucking retard. Literally just got out of his computer chair for 1 hour a day and hit the gym which ascends any fucking white guy. He lost his baby fat + matured. His jaw is exactly the same.

You are coping hard my fellow looksmaxer.

"Mewing"

Last edited:
  • +1
A lot of this guys transformation was from working out. Not saying all of it but the majority

A lot of this guys transformation was from working out. Not saying all of it but the majority
Rich parents + blackpilled son who’s on tiktok = ascension

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Rich parents + blackpilled son who’s on tiktok = ascension
Now he’s giving “jaw gain” guides out on his tiktok. Jfl at bluepillers they are so fucking stupid.

Bumping this thread once again
This is how u ascend

SURE LMFAO. He “mewed” at 18 and got a gigachad jaw. Jfl at this bluepill. Keep coping.

Blackpilled Chad gets jaw implants and tells all the normies in his comment section it’s from mewing so it looks like he got his jaw naturally. “Just mew and lift bro”.
He also edits and angle frauds

Hahah chads Are fucking geniuses at Life. He must Be caging at home when he imagines how stupid normies Are jutting Their jaws trying to ascend

fuck this narcy faggot tbh

I will be turning 22 in a couple of months. It will take me YEARS of saving to reach my max potential. I have such a good base for looksmaxxing just none of the money or resources.

JFL AT BEING POOR WHILE RICH TOWEL HEADS ARE BUYING THEIR KIDS JAW IMPLANTS AND ASCENDING THEM. ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE BLACKPILLED DON’T FORGET.

View attachment 1678864
I will need CCW + bimax + infraorbital/zygomatic arch implants + jaw angle implants + gymcelling to be mulatto slayer. But in the years it’ll take to save and get these surgeries I will already be an old fuck with no collagen and recending hairline. Over you can’t outrun your genetics (unless you’re rich).

i am in sort of opposite predicament as you. i’m kindly asking for your advice. i’m sorry you don’t have the money yet

I have the money but i am 22, and wanna wait a few more years till like 25, in hopes of achieving my genetic potential through more natural means (myo appliances), and if all else fails in the end, only then get surgery.

what do you think? cuz my jaw might develop a bit more. should i just get surgery now or max out and then surgery if necessary