The tragedy of leaning down

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I’ve gone a full week now leaning down, doing cardio, lifting weights, eating my protein in a calorie deficit everyday etc.

Worst part is I just know I’m gonna do a sugar relapse at some point and all this leaning down will be for nothing. It’s a joke to think you can eat healthy 90% of your meals from now till when you die.

Sugar addiction is more deadly than crack.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing, ascension and 3 others
IMG 8335

Tap in on Strava @AlexBrown84

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Starving is the only way to leanmax naturally
Eat 500 calories ed until you give up and eat goyslop of 5k calories but still you will be in a calorie deficit overall
Or just use drugs
Muh willpower doesn't work you are going against your body you need drugs to leanmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, moggathon and AspiringMogger
Eat 500 calories ed until you give up and eat goyslop of 5k calories but still you will be in a calorie deficit overall
Or just use drugs
Muh willpower doesn't work you are going against your body you need drugs to leanmax
- coper

Sugar is "addictive" bcos its most healthy for body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Allornothing and AspiringMogger
Or just use drugs
Fortunately right now it’s Ramadan. So I’m forced to starve myself. I just know when it’s over, it’s gonna be a wrap. Roommate bought a cake today and then I started craving. It’s gonna be worse when I go drinking again eating 4K calories on a night out.

Sugar is "addictive" bcos its most healthy for body
Not in mass produced products. Sugar in fruits and nuts are healthy, not the refined shit

Not in mass produced products. Sugar in fruits and nuts are healthy, not the refined shit
sugar in fruits is the same as processed sugar, both contain glucose and fructose

sugar in fruits is the same as processed sugar, both contain glucose and fructose
It’s the amount of sugar that’s put in food that’s the problem.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It’s the amount of sugar that’s put in food that’s the problem.
sugar plus seed oil = fat. Sugar without seed oil = thin and healthy, seed oil without sugar = very unhealthy but not as fat, no seed oil or sugar = suboptimal

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and AlexBrown84
sugar plus seed oil = fat. Sugar without seed oil = thin and healthy, seed oil without sugar = very unhealthy but not as fat, no seed oil or sugar = suboptimal
alcohol is 100x worse than seed oils, most important thing to eliminate out of all food and drinks

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
alcohol is 100x worse than seed oils, most important thing to eliminate out of all food and drinks
True, it's empty calories and also stops your body burning fat so you get a gut but stay skinny everywhere else.
Also causes inflammation and make your face look like shit.

I’ve gone a full week now leaning down, doing cardio, lifting weights, eating my protein in a calorie deficit everyday etc.

Worst part is I just know I’m gonna do a sugar relapse at some point and all this leaning down will be for nothing. It’s a joke to think you can eat healthy 90% of your meals from now till when you die.

Sugar addiction is more deadly than crack.
Subhuman nigger hehehehhehee subhuman nigger

People (chads) LIKE ME, don"t need to lean down

Nothing wrong with sugar