The tranny tinder experiment in London City.

Deleted member 1727

Deleted member 1727

Iron
This is again a tinder experiment in a serie of reuploads on my youtube channel, I've conducted this experiment in London and the replies of guys interested in fucking this tranny was enormous, the tranny even did better than real female landwhales and even better than some roasties. It wasn't only white guys who were interested in fucking the tranny, also a lot of black and ethnic guys were interested in fucking the tranny. Make sure to read the conversations at the end because they confirm that guys don't swipe right on everyone, guys are legit interested in banging a tranny.

Chads are also interested:

• +1
Reactions: Angel
yeah everybody fucks trannies and twinks these days, i think its cause of tinder/grinder made it easier instead of having to go to gay bars and shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
A lot of these guys will be creaming themselves that they got one single match ..

10 years ago it was ha ha boku no pico ha ha bailey jay

around 2013 everything changed and shit is every where

Absolutely disgusting.
At first I thought you didn't specify he was a tranny in the bio and that those guys just assumed it was a legit woman.
But no, those degenerates knew it was a faggot dressing up as a woman.
If I happened to mistake a tranny for an actual woman I would fucking beat the shit out of it the moment I realize it.

Trannies aren't like they used to be (thanks to modern procedures). They are no longer an obvious dude in a wig. They're good nowadays, so it makes sense their SMV would be comparable to a natural-born woman.

Also, if she's hot enough, I was probably going to try to fuck her in the ass anyways...

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Peachy, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
that aint no chad.

This is again a tinder experiment in a serie of reuploads on my youtube channel, I've conducted this experiment in London and the replies of guys interested in fucking this tranny was enormous, the tranny even did better than real female landwhales and even better than some roasties. It wasn't only white guys who were interested in fucking the tranny, also a lot of black and ethnic guys were interested in fucking the tranny. Make sure to read the conversations at the end because they confirm that guys don't swipe right on everyone, guys are legit interested in banging a tranny.

View attachment 118757

View attachment 118758

Doesn't even necessarily look like a tranny. Would pass my radar.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Absolutely disgusting.
At first I thought you didn't specify he was a tranny in the bio and that those guys just assumed it was a legit woman.
But no, those degenerates knew it was a faggot dressing up as a woman.
If I happened to mistake a tranny for an actual woman I would fucking beat the shit out of it the moment I realize it.
Some men don't rly pay that much attention to bio.

• +1
Trannies aren't like they used to be (thanks to modern procedures). They are no longer an obvious dude in a wig. They're good nowadays, so it makes sense their SMV would be comparable to a natural-born woman.

Also, if she's hot enough, I was probably going to try to fuck her in the ass anyways...

lol no you can't change somebody's bone structure to that of a woman. The best looking trannies had shit genetics as men which meant their skeletons wasn't very masculine aka they were framecels. Take a dude with chad bones and big ass hands and see how feminine he will look after transitioning.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
lol no you can't change somebody's bone structure to that of a woman. The best looking trannies had shit genetics as men which meant their skeletons wasn't very masculine aka they were framecels. Take a dude with chad bones and big ass hands and see how feminine he will look after transitioning.

Yes, they can and do. That's why they get facial feminization surgery.

View attachment 118757

View attachment 118758

How do you fake tinder location on pc?

Many men it's over for.

View attachment 118757

View attachment 118758

London is one of the most degenerate places on earth

• +1
Getting validation from ugly men is an unlimited resource for women. There are no Chads she messaged or matched with
yeah everybody fucks trannies and twinks these days, i think its cause of tinder/grinder made it easier instead of having to go to gay bars and shit
I support the transgender movement because it reduces the competition and makes it easier for us

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3043
Yes, they can and do. That's why they get facial feminization surgery.

I'm talking about things like shoulders, height, hands, hips/pelvis etc. Unless you are a short framecel it's not going to be possible to hide the fact you are biologically made. If those things could be changed it would be possible for an incel to just have a surgery and become a gigachad.

• +1