The true blackpill is...

BigBoiBlok

BigBoiBlok

Almost Chad
You don't really want to slay dirty club sluts and tinder whores. You don't want to have terrible meaningless sex with girls you don't care about.

You want complete, unconditional love from a beautiful, high quality girl that your also embarrassingly in love with.

This is the crushing reality. Any NT psl6 can fuck bitchy whores from bars, clubs and tinder but to experience the powerful, fairytale love story you truly want deep down you need to be a 1% man.

You not only need to be good-looking but a compelling and engaging human being.

You need to be charming, charismatic, witty, intelligent, funny and likable.

All of the things you are not.

This is the cope-destroying reality.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Ritalincel, FailedNormie and 1 other person
lol at thinking that a woman can love a man the same way he does

a girl will never love you for who you are, she will only fall in love with how she feel while with you and the emotions you give her

take the redpill boyo

also " messages 1 "

• +1
Reactions: Aryan, Ethnicsmatter, SikKunt and 6 others
Ive been lurking PSL for 5 years now im plenty blackpilled

ban this cuck

Who cares?....Putting my dick into something that looks decent is a big upgrade for me (I'm a 20 year old virgin)

And also:
Joined May,31
Didn red:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 245
look at these faggots trying to cope with this bitter blackpill.
Who cares?....Putting my dick into something that looks decent is a big upgrade for me (I'm a 20 year old virgin)

And also:
Joined May,31
A legit 20 year old virgin just tried to make fun of me because of my join date on a forum lmao

And also:
Joined May,31
A legit 20 year old virgin just tried to make fun of me because of my join date on a forum lmao

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, MiroslavBulldosex, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
look at these faggots trying to cope with this bitter blackpill.

Not so much your join date. It's just so the fact that you're first post is literally AIDs

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, ChoSeungHui and nausea
No legit no hate towards you bro. I 100% understand that fucking decent pussy is much much better than nothing but that doesn't make my post any less true

human being

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Tony and RichardSpencel

Lucky i don't have 2.7K posts on a incel forum that would suck.

lol at thinking that a woman can love a man the same way he does

a girl will never love you for who you are, she will only fall in love with how she feel while with you and the emotions you give her

take the redpill boyo

also " messages 1 "
Not true at all. There are innocent girls out there but the older you get the more get taken. The ones you are describing (Vast majority of foids) are the club sluts that even 6s can fuck

Not true at all. There are innocent girls out there but the older you get the more get taken. The ones you are describing (Vast majority of foids) are the club sluts that even 6s can fuck

LEGIT

there is nothing to do with being innocent or being a slut

that's just how female psychology works.

there is nothing to do with being innocent or being a slut

that's just how female psychology works.
Perhaps but you can manipulate a girl into being extremely attached to you pretty easily the less sexual partners they've had

Perhaps but you can manipulate a girl into being extremely attached to you pretty easily the less sexual partners they've had

the ability of females to pair bond decreases as number sexual partners increases.

If they are a virgin or only a couple lays they can still be innocent an loyal

the ability of females to pair bond decreases as number sexual partners increases.

If they are a virgin or only a couple lays they can still be innocent an loyal
Exactly so that means no foids over 20 :blackpill:

cope too strong gif accelerated

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
The blackpill can actually be uplifting, when you're redpilled you think you have to put on a 24/7 mask of being perfectly charismatic or NT to have a chance

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 245 and ChoSeungHui
The blackpill can actually be uplifting, when you're redpilled you think you have to put on a 24/7 mask of being perfectly charismatic or NT to have a chance
1345.jpg

only if your psl7+

I wouldn’t know if I want to slay a bunch of chicks

I’m a virgin

And I want to die

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
dextroamphetamine
Prescription speed of good quality.
by Epigone July 01, 2003

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
You don't really want to slay dirty club sluts and tinder whores. You don't want to have terrible meaningless sex with girls you don't care about.

You want complete, unconditional love from a beautiful, high quality girl that your also embarrassingly in love with.

This is the crushing reality.

this is the gayest thing i've read on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Ritalincel
t. soy cuck

OMG GUYS HE JOINED SO RECENTLY AND DOES NOT HAVE MANY MESSEGES SENT!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: WE ARE SO MUCH COOLER THAN HIM YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE POSTING A LOT AND GETTING REACTIONS :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoiBlok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back