The True Importance of DOMINANCE & a Potential CURE for Mentalcelism (SUBMISSIVECELS GTFIH)

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
Only your dominance matters.

I would like to credit user @endlessemptiness for his amazing post on submissiveness for inspiring and educating me. I advise you all to read this post and avoid coping.

Here is some scientific evidence, so basic it's on the incel wiki.
Women's attraction rating does not matter for mating success, only how dominant other men perceive you does.
Don't run and call me cope just yet, face is still part of dominance.
Women's attraction rating not being predictive explains why women do not seem to know what they want. Deep down we are still animals. Foids go for the silverback gorilla.
Lot of cope comments. Think youre onto something tbh. Whenever i get heightmogged i start identifying as short and adopt what you could say is more of a rat posture and demeanor. Im no longer the lion, im the hyena. I stop being the proud, upright standing, chest out med mogger and i become a slouched, creepy smile but resentful semite.
Also when someone in a position of authority starts giving orders/testing/questioning me my voice inevitably goes high pitched, my eyebrows go high and my eyes open wide. Happens with randoms at tve street too. This all plays with ur hormones and brain and defo affects the way women and everyone really sees you.
I think you all can observe, whenever you get mogged, or you speak to someone of higher authority, you adopt a more submissive posture and tone of voice, and probably many other subtle things. Women notice this subconciously and their pussy becomes the Sahara when thinking of you and the Pacific when thinking of him.
This is what women mean by "Confidence". You still need to be attractive facially to be dominant to other men though.

You should ALL be practicing to become more dominant otherwise you will never make it. There are a few methods and you should be doing all of them.
1. Framemaxxing, the thread is stickied right now.
1.5 POSTURE
2. Gymceling
3. Voicemaxxing
5. Being dominant socially, friendly to people who submit to you, speaking your mind, being aggressive to other men with the "confidence" to back it up. Being LOW INHIB. & not being a cuck.
6. Looksmaxxing in general
7. Becoming a master at controlling subtle body language cues
8. Maintaining it all even when faced with a more dominant male

man submits to his boss

These will all have positive feedback. Proper posture makes it much easier to mew. Men adopting submissive posture around you will make you even more confident. Read the thread I credited.
What you're doing will affect you as well and with good dominant posture you will simply FEEL more dominant.
Just dont be an asshole to anyone, that'll just ruin you socially. It all needs to be highly SUBTLE unless you are faced with a significantly more submissive male.

Do all this and maybe you'll stop being a high inhib anxious mentalcel that cant talk to women.

MOST of the cues of dominance like size, frame, etc are not fixable but what if it's really your subtle natural body language of submission that makes the difference? It is worth trying.

TLDR. Stop using submissive posture around more dominant men. It is so subtle but it could make a massive difference. Controlling your subtle body language cues and acting dominant may have massive feedback gains and you will escape mentalcelism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 21531
This is cringe dude this is redpill shit. We already know this is cope. Redpill ideology is just looking at how chad behaves and mimicking it because you think the reason for Chad's success with women is due to his actions when in reality it's his looks. Chad will walk around arrogantly because he knows he is better than other men, he doesn't have to fake dominance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
This is cringe dude this is redpill shit. We already know this is cope. Redpill ideology is just looking at how chad behaves and mimicking it because you think the reason for Chad's success with women is due to his actions when in reality it's his looks. Chad will walk around arrogantly because he knows he is better than other men, he doesn't have to fake dominance.
Then explain why men's dominance ratings were more important than women's attractiveness ratings. Women only care for who mogs who and that is determined by subtle body language.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
For perspective here is Gandy with a submissive body language.
3aa503b5e7769f32c694348c88b376ca

Still handsome, of course, but he appears completely different when looking more dominant.

Women want a broad shouldered, tall, "confident" man with good eyes and a deep voice.
Submitting to other men makes your posture worse making you look smaller and narrow. Your voice increases in pitch. Your eyes go wider. It is over for you if you submit to another man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Women's attraction rating not being predictive explains why women do not seem to know what they want. Deep down THEY are still animals. Foids go for the silverback gorilla.
This

Then explain why men's dominance ratings were more important than women's attractiveness ratings. Women only care for who mogs who and that is determined by subtle body language.
It's called virtue signaling lol. Women also claim personality matters most. Don't listen to anything they say. Who mogs is determined by looks not some weird body language bs. Yes it's good to have proper posture and non awkward body language but it's not even close to what makes you attract women. A 5'5 bald ugly guy can have all the subtle body language imaginable and nothing will make him mog anyone around him.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
For perspective here is Gandy with a submissive body language.
View attachment 1839986
Still handsome, of course, but he appears completely different when looking more dominant.
View attachment 1839987

Women want a broad shouldered, tall, "confident" man with good eyes and a deep voice.
Submitting to other men makes your posture worse making you look smaller and narrow. Your voice increases in pitch. Your eyes go wider. It is over for you if you submit to another man.
*Here's Gandy on a shitty phone selfie vs. professional lens red carpet photo.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and chadtindermoney
Only your dominance matters.

I would like to credit user @endlessemptiness for his amazing post on submissiveness for inspiring and educating me. I advise you all to read this post and avoid coping.

Here is some scientific evidence, so basic it's on the incel wiki.
Women's attraction rating does not matter for mating success, only how dominant other men perceive you does.
Don't run and call me cope just yet, face is still part of dominance.
Women's attraction rating not being predictive explains why women do not seem to know what they want. Deep down we are still animals. Foids go for the silverback gorilla.

I think you all can observe, whenever you get mogged, or you speak to someone of higher authority, you adopt a more submissive posture and tone of voice, and probably many other subtle things. Women notice this subconciously and their pussy becomes the Sahara when thinking of you and the Pacific when thinking of him.
This is what women mean by "Confidence". You still need to be attractive facially to be dominant to other men though.

You should ALL be practicing to become more dominant otherwise you will never make it. There are a few methods and you should be doing all of them.
1. Framemaxxing, the thread is stickied right now.
1.5 POSTURE
2. Gymceling
3. Voicemaxxing
5. Being dominant socially, friendly to people who submit to you, speaking your mind, being aggressive to other men with the "confidence" to back it up. Being LOW INHIB. & not being a cuck.
6. Looksmaxxing in general
7. Becoming a master at controlling subtle body language cues
8. Maintaining it all even when faced with a more dominant male

View attachment 1839952

These will all have positive feedback. Proper posture makes it much easier to mew. Men adopting submissive posture around you will make you even more confident. Read the thread I credited.
What you're doing will affect you as well and with good dominant posture you will simply FEEL more dominant.
Just dont be an asshole to anyone, that'll just ruin you socially. It all needs to be highly SUBTLE unless you are faced with a significantly more submissive male.

Do all this and maybe you'll stop being a high inhib anxious mentalcel that cant talk to women.

MOST of the cues of dominance like size, frame, etc are not fixable but what if it's really your subtle natural body language of submission that makes the difference? It is worth trying.

TLDR. Stop using submissive posture around more dominant men. It is so subtle but it could make a massive difference. Controlling your subtle body language cues and acting dominant may have massive feedback gains and you will escape mentalcelism.
Just be confident bro. :lul::lul::lul: Fake it till you make it. :lul::lul::lul::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Ok, but you don't want to show your power level either

Ok, but you don't want to show your power level either
Wtf is your 'power level'.. am I getting songokupilled