The truth about becoming a developer

D

Deleted member 8016

Silver
A lot of people here going into programming to moneymax.
My advice is if you don't genuinely like coding just don't bother because:

- You'll be isolated from any females contact most of your awake time. You'll spend your days alone in front of a screen, and the only people you'll talk with will be retarded incel geeks. There are some cool devs but 90% of them are just autists.
- No one will be interested in what you do. Most conversation with strangers start by talking about your occupation. Saying you're a dev or anything related to computers is an instant turnoff unless you're working on incredible AI or rocket launching projects.
- The money is still good but the market is becoming more and more crowded meaning you won't have access to as much opportunities as easily. Companies are asking for better degrees where before you could just be self taught and have a good job. Ofc you can start at the bottom and get some xp to access better jobs.

Overall you should pick something you like, or that will grant you status like artist, trader, soldier, some kind of cool craftmanship, barman, fireman etc...

Take this advice seriously, I know too many depressed devs that waste their lives doing a job they don't love and getting 0 credit or attention for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, one job away, sly shinkai and 33 others
If you have above 200 ng/dl testosterone just join the military hacking squad or intelligence hacking squad and hack the entire fucking world whilst coding fluently in Assembly and C. Being a civilian is cucked just fucking be a warrior (digital warrior or physical it doesn't matter)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Primordial and Deleted member 14854
Do what you actually like in life theory is actually legit.

unless what you like is working a cashier in a supermarket.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopamine-detox, thecel, Deleted member 10107 and 10 others
I was a criminal hacker before and let me tell you legal white hats are the most subhuman cretins on this entire planet

they are just so disgusting they all drooled over their keyboards to expose me in articles when they dont know shit about me and my former buddies that fucked me over

they protect degenerate websites like facebook, twitter instagram so the west can get cucked further and groups like anonymous cant hack them to expose them

they work for companies that make malware and sell them to the East (Iran, China and Russia) so they can fuck their citizens with censorship (phineas phisher)

if you are a programmer and not doing it for your country you are the biggest loser cuck low testosterone twat and i will never have respect for anyone like you because i know the type of degenerates you nerds are first hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member and 1 other person
programmers are worse than doctors, teachers and lawyers to be perfectly honest with you
anyone that works in the private sector after studying is not human they are NPC

Last edited:

- You'll be isolated from any females contact most of your awake time. You'll spend your days alone in front of a screen, and the only people you'll talk with will be retarded incel geeks. There are some cool devs but 90% of them are just autists.
- No one will be interested in what you do. Most conversation with strangers start by talking about your occupation. Saying you're a dev or anything related to computers is an instant turnoff unless you're working on incredible AI or rocket launching projects.
- The money is still good but the market is becoming more and more crowded meaning you won't have access to as much opportunities as easily. Companies are asking for better degrees where before you could just be self taught and have a good job. Ofc you can start at the bottom and get some xp to access better jobs.

Overall you should pick something you like, or that will grant you status like artist, trader, soldier, some kind of cool craftmanship, barman, fireman etc...

Take this advice seriously, I know too many depressed devs that waste their lives doing a job they don't love and getting 0 credit or attention for it.
it seems like entry level positions are hard to get, but once you are at the senior level it should be easier

it seems like entry level positions are hard to get, but once you are at the senior level it should be easier
cope some more retarded slave

I was a criminal hacker before and let me tell you legal white hats are the most subhuman cretins on this entire planet

they are just so disgusting they all drooled over their keyboards to expose me in articles when they dont know shit about me and my former buddies that fucked me over

they protect degenerate websites like facebook, twitter instagram so the west can get cucked further and groups like anonymous cant hack them to expose them

they work for companies that make malware and sell them to the East (Iran, China and Russia) so they can fuck their citizens with censorship (phineas phisher)

if you are a programmer and not doing it for your country you are the biggest loser cuck low testosterone twat and i will never have respect for anyone like you because i know the type of degenerates you nerds are first hand
I agree, never understood the cucks helping big companies through bounty hunting and tracking blackhats.
Wish I was good at cyber sec, I only set up some RATs in the past but never made it as a hacker.
Did you get caught by the feds ?

I agree, never understood the cucks helping big companies through bounty hunting and tracking blackhats.
Wish I was good at cyber sec, I only set up some RATs in the past but never made it as a hacker.
Did you get caught by the feds ?
No I quit after I got scammed a lot of money for a gig.
At the time all the Russians were also doing RaaS and they weren't even paying operators anymore.

There is no honor among thieves and I experienced it firsthand so I fucking quit and turned my life around for the better.

I did ransomware and botnets with the best Stealers out there

It's just so spineless and braindead. Stuxnett was literally a multinational hacking campaign against Iraq where spies planted a USB into an Iranian nuclear refinery and blew that shit up by curropting the computer code. Like you could be doing that shit but you decive to protect Buzzfeed servers? I have no respect for "people" like that. Just subhuman.

Like you could be a fucking navy seal but you became a fucking accountant. JFL people are just fucking subhuman these days.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 8016
Stuxnet was against Iran. My bad

No I quit after I got scammed a lot of money for a gig.
At the time all the Russians were also doing RaaS and they weren't even paying operators anymore.

There is no honor among thieves and I experienced it firsthand so I fucking quit and turned my life around for the better.

I did ransomware and botnets with the best Stealers out there

It's just so spineless and braindead. Stuxnett was literally a multinational hacking campaign against Iraq where spies planted a USB into an Iranian nuclear refinery and blew that shit up by curropting the computer code. Like you could be doing that shit but you decive to protect Buzzfeed servers? I have no respect for "people" like that. Just subhuman.

Like you could be a fucking navy seal but you became a fucking accountant. JFL people are just fucking subhuman these days.
Now you can guess what I do by looking at my profile pic. I'm John Wick IRL, but less SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957
There is no honor among thieves
Yeah that's also why it's hard to get into this business, everybody wants to scam you.
Did you program your own tools or buy them on boards ?

Now you can guess what I do by looking at my profile pic. I'm John Wick IRL, but less SMV
Yeah I contemplated becoming a soldier or mercenary but tbh the only people with enough money to pay soldiers today are elves

Yeah that's also why it's hard to get into this business, everybody wants to scam you.
Did you program your own tools or buy them on boards ?
I had mentors that are still in the biz 30+ years in. Those guys literally were playing with the first computers and making worms that fucked their universities in the 90s. So I made some RATs, Word Docs (which don't work after white hats fucked that shit to pretect capitalism JFL), but I bought the ransomware and stealers which are coded in C and very sophisitcated.

It's not hard to get into the biz. I was scammed by my mentors that were respeced in the community and had 30+ years experience and they still scammed me. Fuck criminals I will arrest them all like they arrested those Ukrainian dudes (did you remember that).

How old are you

Is there good sourcea for becoming a hacker? Ik ik its a stupid question but im literally a brainlet and YouTube only shows me indians and shit. Where can ( start?

Yeah I contemplated becoming a soldier or mercenary but tbh the only people with enough money to pay soldiers today are elves
It's not about the money, I could be a multi millionare right now but I chose to not be a degenerate and live a life worth living and one that I can be proud of.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, Rift and Deleted member 3946
Is there good sourcea for becoming a hacker? Ik ik its a stupid question but im literally a brainlet and YouTube only shows me indians and shit.
fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957
im not fucking helping you
go join the us army rangers and be a man instead of a degenerate that says "nigga"
Everybody says nigga it doesn't make me a degenerate. And why would I risk a fucking PTSD in Iraq when I can do shit for my country in a comfy room?

Everybody says nigga it doesn't make me a degenerate. And why would I risk a fucking PTSD in Iraq when I can do shit for my country in a comfy room?
everyone says the same fucking shit
get a life. read a book and shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you dont understand

if you had a competent father in your life you wouldnt be such a fucking loser talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about

just fucking rope yourself us army rangers wouldnt want you anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 3946
everyone says nigga therefore i must say it too.

just rope yourself man i hate people like you

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I had mentors that are still in the biz 30+ years in. Those guys literally were playing with the first computers and making worms that fucked their universities in the 90s. So I made some RATs, Word Docs (which don't work after white hats fucked that shit to pretect capitalism JFL), but I bought the ransomware and stealers which are coded in C and very sophisitcated.

It's not hard to get into the biz. I was scammed by my mentors that were respeced in the community and had 30+ years experience and they still scammed me. Fuck criminals I will arrest them all like they arrested those Ukrainian dudes (did you remember that).

How old are you
25 but never coded any kind of malware.
Yeah having a mentor is the best, but hard to find.
It's a shame that they scammed you, I guess that's how you learn.

DO you work for the US army ? If so you and I have very different opinions on what's good or bad. But I like your mindset.
Tbh I think you can still be a "criminal" and be respectable, you can use your power for good and evil.
I'd rather be a criminal defending my convictions than a whitehat bot defending its masters

everyone says the same fucking shit
get a life. read a book and shut the fuck up before you talk about shit you dont understand

if you had a competent father in your life you wouldnt be such a fucking loser talking about shit you know absolutely nothing about

just fucking rope yourself us army rangers wouldnt want you anyways
Jfl why u so mad? I just asked for sauce, btw not buying ur shit story post unless proven otherwise. But to me u sound like an angry faggot

25 but never coded any kind of malware.
Yeah having a mentor is the best, but hard to find.
It's a shame that they scammed you, I guess that's how you learn.

DO you work for the US army ? If so you and I have very different opinions on what's good or bad. But I like your mindset.
Tbh I think you can still be a "criminal" and be respectable, you can use your power for good and evil.
I'd rather be a criminal defending my convictions than a whitehat bot defending its masters
Yeah if they never scammed me I would be driving around town in a AMG thinking I'm the shit when I just stole everything belong to my name from random people.

The thing with being a criminal (white collar or otherwise) is that you will suffer alot from cognitive dissonance, you will keep coping and telling yourself what you're doing is good when you know deep down you're being a degenerate parasite and you can achieve and reach much better things that crime.

> "DO you work for the US army ? If so you and I have very different opinions on what's good or bad."
I'm European. I won't say which country because I need to stay kinda anonymous I'm not using Whonix or Tor or anything but I'm gonna delete my account soon because I'm going for a selection process.

If I was an American I would join the U.S. Army Rangers/ Navy SEALs or Green Berets, develop mysself as a Warrior and then to on To CAG/SMU or DEVGRU and do my career and maybe become an officer whilst still serving. Maybe do some CIA shit when I'm done.

What's good? Everything. The only downside is that you may die, but you are a warrior and that's just part of it. But Stoics say you must live every day like it's your last (die every day) so it doesn't matter anyways, it causes you to live every single fucking day to the fullest.

Another is friends. You'll have friends that will have your back even if the Entire global maffia wants to kill you. Loyalty is something civilians don't fucking understand.

As for being a respectable criminal, it's impossible. Even these guys like Sammy or Fransece are all parasites even though they now market themselves as former criminals. All criminals are parasites if you're not engaging in crime for the betterment of your community or country. For example the US banned alcohol and some gangsters started selling alcohol for the betterment of the community, that's based but the vast majority of crime is selfish and dishonorable so it's degenerate and you'll hate yourself if you do it.

Yes the entire reason why I became a criminal was because I didn't want to be a slave to capitalism. Then I found out being a criminal is fucked too so now I found the real path which is being in the military. But most people don't suffer enough/ are introspective enough to see this which is why I come here to tell people because I know most people here are retarded kids that think they have it all figured out.

reddit r/specopsarchive
reddit r/jsocarchive

• +1

JFL at choosing a career because it brings you closer to women. Janitor chad still mogs and will outslay normie male nurse even tho the normie is surrounded by women. Software dev/programming is the best career for money maxxing and enjoying your copes. At the end of the day, you could work with women all day and still be depressed because they don’t like they way you look. Just choose a career that makes you the most money so that you can enjoy your copes and also afford your surgeries for ascension.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14905, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Yeah if they never scammed me I would be driving around town in a AMG thinking I'm the shit when I just stole everything belong to my name from random people.

The thing with being a criminal (white collar or otherwise) is that you will suffer alot from cognitive dissonance, you will keep coping and telling yourself what you're doing is good when you know deep down you're being a degenerate parasite and you can achieve and reach much better things that crime.

> "DO you work for the US army ? If so you and I have very different opinions on what's good or bad."
I'm European. I won't say which country because I need to stay kinda anonymous I'm not using Whonix or Tor or anything but I'm gonna delete my account soon because I'm going for a selection process.

If I was an American I would join the U.S. Army Rangers/ Navy SEALs or Green Berets, develop mysself as a Warrior and then to on To CAG/SMU or DEVGRU and do my career and maybe become an officer whilst still serving. Maybe do some CIA shit when I'm done.

What's good? Everything. The only downside is that you may die, but you are a warrior and that's just part of it. But Stoics say you must live every day like it's your last (die every day) so it doesn't matter anyways, it causes you to live every single fucking day to the fullest.

Another is friends. You'll have friends that will have your back even if the Entire global maffia wants to kill you. Loyalty is something civilians don't fucking understand.

As for being a respectable criminal, it's impossible. Even these guys like Sammy or Fransece are all parasites even though they now market themselves as former criminals. All criminals are parasites if you're not engaging in crime for the betterment of your community or country. For example the US banned alcohol and some gangsters started selling alcohol for the betterment of the community, that's based but the vast majority of crime is selfish and dishonorable so it's degenerate and you'll hate yourself if you do it.

Yes the entire reason why I became a criminal was because I didn't want to be a slave to capitalism. Then I found out being a criminal is fucked too so now I found the real path which is being in the military. But most people don't suffer enough/ are introspective enough to see this which is why I come here to tell people because I know most people here are retarded kids that think they have it all figured out.

reddit r/specopsarchive
reddit r/jsocarchive
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I could give you information so you can make $50k in 6 months you're seething you subhuman degenerate.
Yea thanks but no thanks, not gonna take advice from a delusional autist who keeps liking his own comments

reddit r/specopsarchive
reddit r/jsocarchive
Being a warrior is one of the best paths available to men, but I could never enroll for any army, most of them serve globalists interests.
As for being a respectable criminal, you can attack companies like Facebook which makes you a criminal, but in my view you are a respectable person for doing so.
If you enroll in a EU army you'll be defending NATO's interests and in my opinion this is being a criminal.
You should start your own private defense company

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and hennypapi
I could give you information so you can make $50k in 6 months you're seething you subhuman degenerate.
If you're such a hackerman HACK ME NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky
If you're such a hackerman HACK ME NIGGA
go sell cocaine on a corner you low class piece of shit
you dont have to socio-economic status to even be a hacker
you are lowclass so you are doomed to be a streetcorner drugdealer or go 1000s in debt for a chance to be a slave to capitalism
it's over for you and you know it

• +1
@roninmaxxer im a software engineer in the private sector.:lul::lul::lul:
You go to war and i'll just sit at home

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16262
you are lowclass so you are doomed to be a streetcorner drugdealer or go 1000s in debt for a chance to be a slave to capitalism
JFL this autist is gonna go ER

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 16262
Yawn

Being a warrior is one of the best paths available to men, but I could never enroll for any army, most of them serve globalists interests.
As for being a respectable criminal, you can attack companies like Facebook which makes you a criminal, but in my view you are a respectable person for doing so.
If you enroll in a EU army you'll be defending NATO's interests and in my opinion this is being a criminal.
You should start your own private defense company
That's hacktivism bro. You make no money doing it and to hack FANG or other big companies these days you need an insider like that time when that kid and his friends hacked Twitter to gain thousands in crypto. But they got caught and went to prison due to shit opsec.

I remember one Hammond anonymous hacker with former Lulzsec he is still in prison after more than 15 years after Sabu (snitchbu) snitched on him or otherwise feds were gonna give him 100+ years in prison..

Another guy that did spamming got like 13+ years and that guy had a wife and kids, imagine what happens to them now. The wife and kids will be struggling and spamming was already considered dead a few months ago.

"Being a warrior is one of the best paths available to men, but I could never enroll for any army, most of them serve globalists interests."
This is what all commies say bro, I understand that you're a good person and all but this is not the reality. You want the best for people but in this world it's mog of be mogged. If we don't mogg others they will mogg us.

If you don't like being in the military you can be an elite cop and arrest mafia guys, gang members, criminals and other degenerates. Like Salah Abdeslam, he was an ISIS suicide bomber guy that was too much of a bitch to blow himself up so the belgian DSU arrested him

pic related:

i could go on and on but this is a path you must follow for yourself and you'll see the truth in it

most people are just average and they won't understand because they haven't sufferend and been introspective enough to see the reality of life. this is fact and i see it every day on this forum

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Yep, exactly this. I've had like 30+ normies tell me they want to learn coding and ask me where they start. I tell them to just go on YouTube and they give up a few hours/days later. Everyone somehow thinks it's something you just easily learn in 3 months and make a ton of money. I've been coding for 5 fucking years and still learning shit every day and googling half the time.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 4106
@roninmaxxer im a software engineer in the private sector.:lul::lul::lul:
You go to war and i'll just sit at home
Sure bro, to each their own. I'll happily keep you safe so you can pay taxes and thereby also pay my salary.

See I like people like you that realize that you're not doing the best shit. But you take pride in what you do and are humble and not like the 99% other people that think being an accountant or HR-cuck is the best path ever. It's not. Being a warrior is the best path but if you aren't there is no shame in that and it's very respectable if you have integrity in your own way.

upvote for you my brother.

Sure bro, to each their own. I'll happily keep you safe so you can pay taxes and thereby also pay my salary.

See I like people like you that realize that you're not doing the best shit. But you take pride in what you do and are humble and not like the 99% other people that think being an accountant or HR-cuck is the best path ever. It's not. Being a warrior is the best path but if you aren't there is no shame in that and it's very respectable if you have integrity in your own way.

upvote for you my brother.
Everything about how things are portrayed to you is romanticized. And when I say everything I mean from detergent to Dev Group. No one sells things, ideas, belief structures, etc, with anything other than romanticism.

Bush didn't make a speech educating the country about the social political landscape after 9/11. He stood on smoking rubble in front of a flag and said "the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." Never mind that those people were already dead in the rubble. It was a romantic notion of revenge, against some other foe that was responsible.

It's easier to see the world romantically. It requires less nuance and it plays to our emotional ape brains. We're the Good guys, and the people we hunt and kill are the Bad guys. Simple.

The problem is the world doesn't work like that. Romantic ideals let us get out of bed in the morning, hoping we can make things better, but the World is an inconceivably complex web of systems and nuance and grey. In the real world, the heroes do bad things, often just making things worse for everyone.

This is crucial to understand, EVERYONE who is doing big things thinks they're the hero. The dudes who hijacked those planes were doing tier one, tip of the spear, special ops for their team. Making the ultimate sacrifice to strike at the heart of their enemy, who has militarily and economically bullied their people and degraded their religion for decades. Except no, in reality they just killed a bunch of people in an office building who wanted to work hard and take their kids on more ski trips.

So this is the problem. You join because you want to be a hero. You want your life to have meaning and purpose. You want to be a good guy. But the DOD isn't good. It exist to procure more resources. That's its sole reason for being. It's autopoietic (look it up). It's a self regulating, self serving system that is structured to preserve itself. The leaders who get promoted are the ones that make the decisions that are in the best interest of the system's preservation. They will happily pivot from saying that global terrorism is the most pressing threat to saying that global warming is. "Just give us more money and men."

And here is the rub. You join, you start the pipeline, and they keep up the facade of romance for quite a while. Everything from slogans and mottos on walls to Hooyah running cadences etc. You're brought into the mythos of the Brotherhood. You get the crusader tattoos, the bone frogs. You hear the speeches about fighting a holy war against evil. But it's all bullshit. Eventually you hit the reality. The people and systems you work for don't care about good and evil. They're pragmatically trying to appease whoever is above them to justify their existence.

Did you know the SEAL Ethos was written by committee over a weekend in 2005? They were told to do it. The system decided it would be useful to have a romantic code to help modulate the behavior of the force. They'll change it again as soon as it suites them. None of it is real. The guys are. The incredible people and the incredible things they're capable of are real, but the rest of it, even the 'why' of it, is total bullshit, made up whole cloth out of thin air to serve amoral systems. You will be used as a pawn to help Lockheed Martin's share price, or give Halliburton access to oil fields, or help Navy Recruiting get more idealistic high school kids to sign up for 6 years of servitude.

It's that conflict, between your romantic ideals and the classical realities that causes so much psychic pain and suffering in TGs. The system wants to find any scapegoat they can for this morale issue, because they sure as shit don't want to deal with the realities. Right now it's CTE, but before it was "too much time on the road". It's none of that. It's the schism between what they ask of you and what you actually get. This is the root of "Teams and Shit", the favorite expression of guys doing the job. "Teams" - the romantic parts: the guys, the cool training, the feeling like a rockstar. "Shit" - the realities: broken marriages, bribing the Supply guys with beer to get eye pro, friends dying on deployments that aren't moving the ball, etc. They ask that you be a monster and they tell you you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a positive change in the world, but it's not true. You become a monster and nothing gets better. The rich get richer. The systems grow stronger. The world gets more dangerous. Then they discard you and you don't sleep. Or you drink to kill the things in you they fostered and grew. What you don't do is feel good about it.

If they had locked us in cages and fed us ground beef, corn grits, and steroids but put us to work doing good things, we'd all do 20 years and retire happy. That's not how it works though. A buddy of mine got out when he found out the reason they couldn't conduct ops was that their assets were being used for a ceremony somewhere. I got out after I found out my command had known for some time that our tasking wasn't going to happen but they kept us doing dangerous pointless tasking specific training to "keep us from losing focus and getting in trouble out in town" (their words), and we had multiple injuries and a death. They risked our lives to reduce their own liability to an Alcohol Related Incident at their command. I got out after the first thing the Group Commander asked after a near death training incident was "tell me the Dive Sup was an E7?" Not, "how is he?" or "what happened" but "am I covered from liability because the training was following protocol?" And that's just the tip of it.

The justifications for the last 20 years of war have been bullshit. Guys have seen and done horrible things in the name of an amoral system that simply pivots on a dime. "Hey, we need you to kill and die for 20 years to end terrorism and free the people of Iraq and Afghanistan." "Hey, we changed our minds, it's not worth it after all, and we never really cared about succeeding anyway, this has been about Russia and China the whole time. You knew that right though, right? Oh, don't be naive."

This is why psychedelics are so impactful for TGs. They allow the brain to re-weight the emotional importance of things. It's easier to let go of the romantic ideas that you know deep down inside are actually bullshit, but you've put too much of yourself behind. And that's what it takes to move on after the job if you ever cared about it (and there are guys, mostly Os and pre-9/11 guys, who always just viewed being in the Teams as just a job or stepping stone and never cared, and they fucking suck to work with). The good dudes cared. That's also why the good dudes struggle when they transition, because the same dynamic exist outside of the military. Every company is a "family" trying to "bring best in sector products to our clients." No, every company exist to move resources to the owners of that company. The 'why' is always bullshit romanticism to hide the realities, and good people care about the 'why'. The nice thing about the corporate world is guys have space to find their own 'why'. "Work to provide for my family, my family is my 'why'." In the DOD though, everything gets sacrificed to a bullshit 'why'. They own you. They don't have to give to get, they just take.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, LampPostPrime, hennypapi and 1 other person
I'm actually at the exact opposite of the political scale.
Most people who enroll into the army have good intentions and really want to help fight terrorism.
But I tell you bro, a lot bad things that are happening anywhere in the world is because of globalists pursuing their interests.
Look at Lybia, Balkans, or any middle eastern countries that EU, Israel and USA turned into muslim shitholes.
Those people aren't serving western or eastern people's interests, only their own.
I'd rather blow myself up at Bildeberg than help (((globalist))) attain their goals.

you can be an elite cop
I wanted to, but they also persecute activists that share my beliefs or any form of revolt against the actual people in power

I'm actually at the exact opposite of the political scale.
Most people who enroll into the army have good intentions and really want to help fight terrorism.
But I tell you bro, a lot bad things that are happening anywhere in the world is because of globalists pursuing their interests.
Look at Lybia, Balkans, or any middle eastern countries that EU, Israel and USA turned into muslim shitholes.
Those people aren't serving western or eastern people's interests, only their own.
I'd rather blow myself up at Bildeberg than help (((globalist))) attain their goals.

I wanted to, but they also persecute activists that share my beliefs or any form of revolt against the actual people in power
The thing with this is that it's not globalists at all. I was a fascists too talking with (())) and thinking the jooz were doing all of this shit.

The problem with the Western world is weak people

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

We have a bunch of weak fucking people in power and they are making Hard times. Right now a lot of strong people are turning the tide but it will take some more years.

Again you're thinking in the mindset of you want the best for all countries and people, but the world isn't a utopia but you'll see it sooner or later.

"I wanted to, but they also persecute activists that share my beliefs or any form of revolt against the actual people in power"
Yeah I guess if you are an unpatriotic loser that hates your own country that has been taking care of you since birth then I understand why cops would arrest you for destroying public proterty and virtue signalling on twitter (if you do that).

This is all cope. I've been there done that. I was an anarchist hacker going to protests and throwing molotivs and I was also a nazi fascist throwing up roman salutes in public. I've been there done that and trust me being a centre-right wing libertarian kind of guy that doesn't side with either far right or far left is the only political place to be in.

You'll see sooner or later. I'm 20 but it seems I have more knowledge than you at 25 but it shows because you are a university guy and I spend time in introspection and refelction.

Everything about how things are portrayed to you is romanticized. And when I say everything I mean from detergent to Dev Group. No one sells things, ideas, belief structures, etc, with anything other than romanticism.

Bush didn't make a speech educating the country about the social political landscape after 9/11. He stood on smoking rubble in front of a flag and said "the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." Never mind that those people were already dead in the rubble. It was a romantic notion of revenge, against some other foe that was responsible.

It's easier to see the world romantically. It requires less nuance and it plays to our emotional ape brains. We're the Good guys, and the people we hunt and kill are the Bad guys. Simple.

The problem is the world doesn't work like that. Romantic ideals let us get out of bed in the morning, hoping we can make things better, but the World is an inconceivably complex web of systems and nuance and grey. In the real world, the heroes do bad things, often just making things worse for everyone.

This is crucial to understand, EVERYONE who is doing big things thinks they're the hero. The dudes who hijacked those planes were doing tier one, tip of the spear, special ops for their team. Making the ultimate sacrifice to strike at the heart of their enemy, who has militarily and economically bullied their people and degraded their religion for decades. Except no, in reality they just killed a bunch of people in an office building who wanted to work hard and take their kids on more ski trips.

So this is the problem. You join because you want to be a hero. You want your life to have meaning and purpose. You want to be a good guy. But the DOD isn't good. It exist to procure more resources. That's its sole reason for being. It's autopoietic (look it up). It's a self regulating, self serving system that is structured to preserve itself. The leaders who get promoted are the ones that make the decisions that are in the best interest of the system's preservation. They will happily pivot from saying that global terrorism is the most pressing threat to saying that global warming is. "Just give us more money and men."

And here is the rub. You join, you start the pipeline, and they keep up the facade of romance for quite a while. Everything from slogans and mottos on walls to Hooyah running cadences etc. You're brought into the mythos of the Brotherhood. You get the crusader tattoos, the bone frogs. You hear the speeches about fighting a holy war against evil. But it's all bullshit. Eventually you hit the reality. The people and systems you work for don't care about good and evil. They're pragmatically trying to appease whoever is above them to justify their existence.

Did you know the SEAL Ethos was written by committee over a weekend in 2005? They were told to do it. The system decided it would be useful to have a romantic code to help modulate the behavior of the force. They'll change it again as soon as it suites them. None of it is real. The guys are. The incredible people and the incredible things they're capable of are real, but the rest of it, even the 'why' of it, is total bullshit, made up whole cloth out of thin air to serve amoral systems. You will be used as a pawn to help Lockheed Martin's share price, or give Halliburton access to oil fields, or help Navy Recruiting get more idealistic high school kids to sign up for 6 years of servitude.

It's that conflict, between your romantic ideals and the classical realities that causes so much psychic pain and suffering in TGs. The system wants to find any scapegoat they can for this morale issue, because they sure as shit don't want to deal with the realities. Right now it's CTE, but before it was "too much time on the road". It's none of that. It's the schism between what they ask of you and what you actually get. This is the root of "Teams and Shit", the favorite expression of guys doing the job. "Teams" - the romantic parts: the guys, the cool training, the feeling like a rockstar. "Shit" - the realities: broken marriages, bribing the Supply guys with beer to get eye pro, friends dying on deployments that aren't moving the ball, etc. They ask that you be a monster and they tell you you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a positive change in the world, but it's not true. You become a monster and nothing gets better. The rich get richer. The systems grow stronger. The world gets more dangerous. Then they discard you and you don't sleep. Or you drink to kill the things in you they fostered and grew. What you don't do is feel good about it.

If they had locked us in cages and fed us ground beef, corn grits, and steroids but put us to work doing good things, we'd all do 20 years and retire happy. That's not how it works though. A buddy of mine got out when he found out the reason they couldn't conduct ops was that their assets were being used for a ceremony somewhere. I got out after I found out my command had known for some time that our tasking wasn't going to happen but they kept us doing dangerous pointless tasking specific training to "keep us from losing focus and getting in trouble out in town" (their words), and we had multiple injuries and a death. They risked our lives to reduce their own liability to an Alcohol Related Incident at their command. I got out after the first thing the Group Commander asked after a near death training incident was "tell me the Dive Sup was an E7?" Not, "how is he?" or "what happened" but "am I covered from liability because the training was following protocol?" And that's just the tip of it.

The justifications for the last 20 years of war have been bullshit. Guys have seen and done horrible things in the name of an amoral system that simply pivots on a dime. "Hey, we need you to kill and die for 20 years to end terrorism and free the people of Iraq and Afghanistan." "Hey, we changed our minds, it's not worth it after all, and we never really cared about succeeding anyway, this has been about Russia and China the whole time. You knew that right though, right? Oh, don't be naive."

This is why psychedelics are so impactful for TGs. They allow the brain to re-weight the emotional importance of things. It's easier to let go of the romantic ideas that you know deep down inside are actually bullshit, but you've put too much of yourself behind. And that's what it takes to move on after the job if you ever cared about it (and there are guys, mostly Os and pre-9/11 guys, who always just viewed being in the Teams as just a job or stepping stone and never cared, and they fucking suck to work with). The good dudes cared. That's also why the good dudes struggle when they transition, because the same dynamic exist outside of the military. Every company is a "family" trying to "bring best in sector products to our clients." No, every company exist to move resources to the owners of that company. The 'why' is always bullshit romanticism to hide the realities, and good people care about the 'why'. The nice thing about the corporate world is guys have space to find their own 'why'. "Work to provide for my family, my family is my 'why'." In the DOD though, everything gets sacrificed to a bullshit 'why'. They own you. They don't have to give to get, they just take.
Dude I am literally in these spaces and this was written by yourdoingitnow, which was a former seal but he is a bitter fuck for some reason because he cant move on and other SEALs/SOF complain about guys like that and try to help them out of their self pitty. But they have too much ego to look past it.

Btw that was a reality check, if after that text you don't want to go into combat arms. It wasn't for you to begin with and you'll freeze up and be a coward when the bullets start flying.

But you guys don't know who wrote that, why or for which reason which is why you cling on it like babies.

I'm not saying I know yourdoingitnow but I know a little of what is happening in the online communities

Anyways I'm deleting my account now I've done my part

bye faggots :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

Dude I am literally in these spaces and this was written by yourdoingitnow, which was a former seal but he is a bitter fuck for some reason because he cant move on and other SEALs/SOF complain about guys like that and try to help them out of their self pitty. But they have too much ego to look past it.

Btw that was a reality check, if after that text you don't want to go into combat arms. It wasn't for you to begin with and you'll freeze up and be a coward when the bullets start flying.

But you guys don't know who wrote that, why or for which reason which is why you cling on it like babies.
I would fight for the country, but I was born in a country with an evil government that tortures me every second of my life and protects the criminals.

The thing with this is that it's not globalists at all. I was a fascists too talking with (())) and thinking the jooz were doing all of this shit.

The problem with the Western world is weak people

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

We have a bunch of weak fucking people in power and they are making Hard times. Right now a lot of strong people are turning the tide but it will take some more years.

Again you're thinking in the mindset of you want the best for all countries and people, but the world isn't a utopia but you'll see it sooner or later.

"I wanted to, but they also persecute activists that share my beliefs or any form of revolt against the actual people in power"
Yeah I guess if you are an unpatriotic loser that hates your own country that has been taking care of you since birth then I understand why cops would arrest you for destroying public proterty and virtue signalling on twitter (if you do that).

This is all cope. I've been there done that. I was an anarchist hacker going to protests and throwing molotivs and I was also a nazi fascist throwing up roman salutes in public. I've been there done that and trust me being a centre-right wing libertarian kind of guy that doesn't side with either far right or far left is the only political place to be in.

You'll see sooner or later. I'm 20 but it seems I have more knowledge than you at 25 but it shows because you are a university guy and I spend time in introspection and refelction.
Hating your country and hating people ruling it are two different things.
You've know a lot of different phases for your age, I think your just going through another one, I hope so.
Being a retard neo-nazi throwing salutes at protests and being a true fascist are radically different things, same for being a communist.
You've turned into the perfect zogbot it's shame, "right in the center" is where they need you to be, I hope you'll find peace anyway.
Maybe one day we'll fight each other.
Anyway gl with your enrollment, keep us posted when you plunder your first village and hand deliver Iron Dome refills to you masters :3

I would fight for the country, but I was born in a country with an evil government that tortures me every second of my life and protects the criminals.
Yes if you're not western the best thing you can do is activism

For example there are chinese activists hacking the chinese firewall so people can see the rest of the internet
People militantly protesting against their government
Building dual power structures for their community because their country wont do shit for them

In your case being a criminal and fighting against injustices is based

Like is HongKong when they were protesting, that is based.

Like Myanmar rebels now fighting against their couped government, based.

It all depends you can still be a warrior without being in the military or an agency.

Hating your country and hating people ruling it are two different things.
You've know a lot of different phases for your age, I think your just going through another one, I hope so.
Being a retard neo-nazi throwing salutes at protests and being a true fascist are radically different things, same for being a communist.
You've turned into the perfect zogbot it's shame, "right in the center" is where they need you to be, I hope you'll find peace anyway.
Maybe one day we'll fight each other.
Anyway gl with your enrollment, keep us posted when you plunder your first village and hand deliver Iron Dome refills to you masters :3
I undeleated my account to reply to you and that other guy.

Let me respond again:

>"Hating your country and hating people ruling it are two different things."
If you hate the people ruin it then become the person ruling it to change it lmfao. Get into politics and do what you can. And BTW just because you hate the people ruling it doesn't mean those people are bad or incompetent. For example you may hate Trump/Hilary/Joe Biden but just because of your feelings doesn't mean those people are bad objectively.

>"You've know a lot of different phases for your age, I think your just going through another one, I hope so."
Lol no, I've suffered alot and spent a lot of time in reflection, which most people just dont do. But I am also upper class so I have had a lot of time to study and develop which is why I know more than the average uni guy in terms of knowledge about life.

>"Being a retard neo-nazi throwing salutes at protests and being a true fascist are radically different things, same for being a communist."
???? Are you kidding? I was going to Antifa rallies and beating fascists with baseball bats. Is that not anarchist enough for you? I was spreading nazi propaganda in public, is that not fascist enough for you? You're a cuck that I know more about anarchism, communism and naziism/fascism than you at a younger age because you are a uni cuck and i am a practitioner.

>"You've turned into the perfect zogbot it's shame, "right in the center" is where they need you to be, I hope you'll find peace anyway."
Im not a centrist I said I am a libertarian right winger

>"Maybe one day we'll fight each other."
No we won't if we fight it won't end well for you

>"Anyway gl with your enrollment, keep us posted when you plunder your first village and hand deliver Iron Dome refills to you masters :3"
Marauding is based and yes I am loyal to my masters because that's what Samurai do.

@LooksOverAll but if i was russian i would honestly just join kgb and fight russian mafia