the truth about my jaw {mewing might possibly be cope}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
i just realized that when i was 14 i had metal insertions to the jaw , I broke it when I was playing rugby two players collided into me , I completely forgot to add that In the thread i made abt mewing earlier https://looksmax.org/threads/the-godly-power-of-mewing-pics-included.379237/

this is how it looked when i was 14 years of age , the doc added metal insertions to both sides of my jaw[mandible and ramus } that might be an explanation to why i have such a high bigonal width and and good mandible

so tbh idk if mewing really works and it also explains why i dont feel any pain while bonemashing my jaw

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
dudes whole personality is his jaw lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, a1phenohorriblebones, Preoximerianas and 6 others
it doesn't matter i will make all mewing deniers commit suicide soon
keep making mewing denying threads you absolute retards

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PrisonBreakFan08, khvirgin and 2 others
bro like i said it might work idk , i had metal insertions so it may have aided into making my jaw wider due to scientific law called wolffes law

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
you better have improved atleast 0.25 psl from it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and datboijj
Pointy jaw.

Pointy jaw.
it isnt that pointy i asked my blackpilled friend who uses this site , I met him in real life he and asked him if my jaws pointy ? , he says its more in a trapezoid shape

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
it isnt that pointy i asked my blackpilled friend who uses this site , I met him in real life he and asked him if my jaws pointy ? , he says its more in a trapezoid shape
yeah pictures make chins a lot bigger than in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
@john2 is a Good rater imo he can rate fairly. Looks Pointy to me.

• +1
Reactions: john2
i just realized that when i was 14 i had metal insertions to the jaw , I broke it when I was playing rugby two players collided into me , I completely forgot to add that In the thread i made abt mewing earlier https://looksmax.org/threads/the-godly-power-of-mewing-pics-included.379237/

View attachment 1369588 this is how it looked when i was 14 years of age , the doc added metal insertions to both sides of my jaw[mandible and ramus } that might be an explanation to why i have such a high bigonal width and and good mandible
View attachment 1369593 View attachment 1369594 View attachment 1369595
so tbh idk if mewing really works and it also explains why i dont feel any pain while bonemashing my jaw
put magnet on it if thats legit

put magnet on it if thats legit
jfl im not that autsistic , but when i pass through metal detectors i get scanned i have to carry a form from the hospital to show my surgery and all

jfl im not that autsistic , but when i pass through metal detectors i get scanned i have to carry a form from the hospital to show my surgery and all
biggest lie of all :lul: