The truth about race mixing in Sweden.

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
According to a report by Statistics Sweden, in 2019, around 7.4% of all marriages involved spouses with different ethnic backgrounds. This data does not provide specific information on the ethnicity of the spouses or the racial groups they belong to.

In terms of specific ethnic groups, the same report found that the most common combination of ethnic backgrounds in interethnic marriages in Sweden was Swedish and European (non-Swedish) ethnicity, followed by Swedish and Asian ethnicity.

It's worth noting that Sweden has a relatively large immigrant population, with around 20% of the population having a foreign background, according to Statistics Sweden. This could contribute to the higher prevalence of interethnic marriages in the country.

Overall, while specific data on mixed-race marriages involving a native Swedish woman and a spouse of a different ethnic background is not readily available

----------------

In other words most marriages with people of a different race is between other Europeans or Asians the latter we can all agree is Swedish men taking Asian brides.
Now remove ethnic on ethnic marriages and there are a very small amount of Swedish women who mix and marry men from outside Europe.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 21716, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Why even bother making these threads before ethnics will storm in here and talk about muh bbc muh kinh muh paki.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 21716 and 16 others
Ethnics on life support

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18544
It's worth noting that Sweden has a relatively large immigrant population, with around 20% of the population having a foreign background, according to Statistics Sweden. This could contribute to the higher prevalence of interethnic marriages in the country.
over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
According to a report by Statistics Sweden, in 2019, around 7.4% of all marriages involved spouses with different ethnic backgrounds. This data does not provide specific information on the ethnicity of the spouses or the racial groups they belong to.

In terms of specific ethnic groups, the same report found that the most common combination of ethnic backgrounds in interethnic marriages in Sweden was Swedish and European (non-Swedish) ethnicity, followed by Swedish and Asian ethnicity.

Overall, while specific data on mixed-race marriages involving a native Swedish woman and a spouse of a different ethnic background is not readily available

----------------

In other words most marriages with people of a different race is between other Europeans or Asians the latter we can all agree is Swedish men taking Asian brides.
Now remove ethnic on ethnic marriages and there are a very small amount of Swedish women who mix and marry men from outside Europe.
How much of the 20% is other euros and how many are ethnics though
But yeah a swedish friend was telling me that getting SEA wives is common there because of insane hypergamy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, ElBastardo, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
@XtrovertNTnormalfag on suicide watch as i destroy his last cope.

Theres almost no ethnic girls on tinder sadly

Zara Larsson is big nigger loving Swedish whore

mirin AM WF take over in sweden

@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ascension, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person

Yeah maybe because the girls fly to india to marry in the curry badboys' homeland instead?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arcturus, LowTrust, Deleted member 24586 and 9 others
Why even bother making these threads before ethnics will storm in here and talk about muh bbc muh kinh muh paki.
Why though? Why would anyone brag about taking swedish "women"?

Only those ethnics who can't get asian women do that.

c500742b0f07115c.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
Imagine race mixing and making your children ugly features lol
1478D392 E605 4FEB A4ED FC1C4C6F91F6

It’s better to be a single mother
1A44A1EA ED2B 4BFD A71E 4087F66BABA3

Look who upgraded and who downgraded

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LowTrust and deadmanwalking
mirin AM WF take over in sweden

@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE

The only slanted eyed people fucking in Sweden are SEA Thai mail order brides with subhuman swedes who can't get with a Swedish woman

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: traveler and Deleted member 22627
r

----------------

race mixing isn't as common as the internet makes it out to be most people marry their own pheno/ethnithity or culture

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 17872
I just need 1 of the 6 million swedish women

r

race mixing isn't as common as the internet makes it out to be most people marry their own pheno/ethnithity or culture
In terms of interaccial dating its a lot more common then marriages as most people including ethnics will marry their own.

From a country close to Sweden and have many friends from there. They've told me in convos race mixing or dating out of race is uncommon there. The only phenotype (other than Scandinavian men) girls in Sweden and probably in other Nordic countries as well are attracted too is the Italian or French (little more darker features but still the having the colorful eyes and good height) but even that is rare. I mean if you search danish tinder, swedish tinder or scandinavian tinder etc on tiktok you can just see the guys that live there and those guys could probably get most girls in any country. Not sure where this idea of going to Nordic countries to get girls comes from especially when talking about places like Copenhagen where people are rich af

Last edited:
Water, most people marry in their own race. The only exception is Asian women. If there are 20% immigrants, then you can't expect that these 20% will all be going to marry Swedes. Many people who move here are already married or have gfs.

Water, most people marry in their own race. The only exception is Asian women. If there are 20% immigrants, then you can't expect that these 20% will all be going to marry Swedes. Many people who move here are already married or have gfs.
I'm marrying a cumskin foid. I like their feet

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
Isn’t Nordic foids use BBC only as a fuck toy???

Other way around lol foids can’t use men as sex toys
Regardless I have rarely seen nordix foids married to ethnic. Although I am ethnic myself I wish that’s was a case :(

Nice guy ethnic deserves love too

sweden is a good place for ethnic males to visit

bro I used to live in sweden as kid, back then it was good but now it's invaded with many somali niggers the place is fucked the country is going to die it's the worst nordic country by far Finland mogs them in every way to the moon and back

----------------

Will you scratch my back?