The truth about the best haircut and facial hair

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
It TOTALLY depends on your face/head.

I’m seeing way too many threads saying this mogs, that mogs, etc. I put my hands up, I used to be guilty of this with all my threads about fades.

But now I’ve finally learned the truth.

This has lead to my most important discovery; every normie can ascend by leanmaxxing and finding the best haircut/facial hair for their unique face/head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nordicel, Deleted member 10107, volcelfatcel and 2 others
It TOTALLY depends on your face/head.

I’m seeing way too many threads saying this mogs, that mogs, etc. I put my hands up, I used to be guilty of this with all my threads about fades.

But now I’ve finally learned the truth.

This has lead to my most important discovery; every normie can ascend by leanmaxxing and finding the best haircut/facial hair for their unique face/head.
I look good with stubble, but there was this god thread that showed how to make jawline look insane with stubble by letting some hairs grow slightlyyy longer. As an illusion if you will

I look good with stubble, but there was this god thread that showed how to make jawline look insane with stubble by letting some hairs grow slightlyyy longer. As an illusion if you will
I can’t find it tho and it seems no one knows what I’m talking about

So you need to try every facial hair and haircuts until you find right one ?

• +1
Reactions: FromFranceWithLove
So you need to try every facial hair and haircuts until you find right one ?
Not really, someone knowledgeable can advise the best one. Made a facial hair guide today saying which one is best for each face shape, haircut is a bit more complex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Not really, someone knowledgeable can advise the best one. Made a facial hair guide today saying which one is best for each face shape, haircut is a bit more complex.
What's the best haircut for someone with an oblong face and a feminine round fivehead? Hair transplant?

What's the best haircut for someone with an oblong face and a feminine round fivehead? Hair transplant?
Heavy stubble on face and yes hair transplant would help.

Heavy stubble on face and yes hair transplant would help.
Can't grow stubble jfl. I'm high E/late bloomer. Couldn't even grow armpit hair until 17.

• So Sad
Reactions: JamesHowlett