The truth about the black pill

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
Ive talked to 2 different foids in the last 4 months. one for 3 months then one for about a month. I thought both of them would end in an LTR. We both talked all about how we were gonna be together and do all sorts of stuff. They told me how hot i was and looks were obviously fine. But i lost both of them due to not being NT/not agreeable. Arguing about politics with them.. not being agreeable... The truth is there is a LOOKS barrier, And there is an NT barrier. They will not go for an LTR if you dont pass the NT barrier. I have always passed the looks threshold and then fail the NT barrier, so it ends right before LTR. Also, The more you are chad they will be more forgiving and let you get away with more, but if you are autistic and you make them FEEL weird/bad when you are around them its over regardless. I started off as chad and they always chase my validation, and then i get feelings and i get attach then i fold and they run away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, PubertyMaxxer, anactualdude and 14 others
Water, also you shouldn't be a negative bitch around women, don't talk about politics and other autistic shit that doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, PubertyMaxxer, anactualdude and 10 others
Imagine pretending to be leftist to just impress girls.. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3828, Hades and 10 others
Ive talked to 2 different foids in the last 4 months. one for 3 months then one for about a month. I thought both of them would end in an LTR. We both talked all about how we were gonna be together and do all sorts of stuff. They told me how hot i was and looks were obviously fine. But i lost both of them due to not being NT/not agreeable. Arguing about politics with them.. not being agreeable... The truth is there is a LOOKS barrier, And there is an NT barrier. They will not go for an LTR if you dont pass the NT barrier. I have always passed the looks threshold and then fail the NT barrier, so it ends right before LTR. Also, The more you are chad they will be more forgiving and let you get away with more, but if you are autistic and you make them FEEL weird/bad when you are around them its over regardless. I started off as chad and they always chase my validation, and then i get feelings and i get attach then i fold and they run away

I think the issue might be you kissed their butts too much and became boring to them if you are good in the looks department. Arguing politics shouldn't do anything if you are their looks type no matter what they claim.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Preoximerianas, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
This was a big part of it. Gotta take some Los to learn
I think the issue might be you kissed their butts too much and became boring to them if you are good in the looks department. Arguing politics shouldn't do anything if you are their looks type no matter what they claim.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
them due to not being NT/not agreeable. Arguing about politics with them.. not being agreeable...

Sorry what?

You are plucking that not being agreeable is an unattractive trait, because they were put off with you disagreeing with them on matters?

How about you look at it another way AND that is that may be perhaps you weren't charismatic, articulate and convincing enough in your arguments. Or your views were not able to be put down into concrete terms.

When you convince people of something you can convince them with emotion, convince them with logic and convince them with both.

With women this tends to be more based on emotion. If you have them emotionally, then convincing them with logic is easy.

Disagreeableness is a masculine trait and something that women find attraction to. In my past of dating and relationships I've had girls tell me they found me to be 'a challenge'. 2 girls to be exact have said this to me in my past. The last thing women want is a yes man.

Being agreeable doesn't make you NT. It makes you feminine. If you believe being NT for a man, is being feminine, then you are wrong.

It is probably one of two things:

1) You are not Chad so they want you to simp for them.
2) They believe in ideologies so hard like liberalism and feminism and live and die by this belief system to the point that they see anyone who isn't on 'their side' as 'not their type of person'.
3) You aren't a very good salesman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7725 and 3 others
Sorry what?

You are plucking that not being agreeable is an unattractive trait, because they were put off with you disagreeing with them on matters?

How about you look at it another way AND that is that may be perhaps you weren't charismatic, articulate and convincing enough in your arguments. Or your views were not able to be put down into concrete terms.

When you convince people of something you can convince them with emotion, convince them with logic and convince them with both.

With women this tends to be more based on emotion. If you have them emotionally, then convincing them with logic is easy.

Disagreeableness is a masculine trait and something that women find attraction to. In my past of dating and relationships I've had girls tell me they found me to be 'a challenge'. 2 girls to be exact have said this to me in my past. The last thing women want is a yes man.

Being agreeable doesn't make you NT. It makes you feminine. If you believe being NT for a man, is being feminine, then you are wrong.

2) They believe in ideologies so hard like liberalism and feminism and live and die by this belief system to the point that they see anyone who isn't on 'their side' as 'not their type of person'.
seems youre not that retarded as i thought?

based reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iris, fogdart, BrownBoy and 1 other person
Sorry what?

Thanks for the high iq response. my job is literally door to door sales. But I need to work on integrating it into women life becuase it’s the same thing isn’t it. The second girl was the one who was a radical leftist, and you are right. I didn’t agree with it so she said I was not her type of person. She almost blocked me because I told her I was not vaxxed before the date

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Very true. After you achieve looks people need to redpill max and learn conversation/social skills that raise social value. Trial & error is best. hamzas yt vids & listening to "how to win friends & influence people" + Robert Greene's books on repeat have also been very helpful.

Water, also you shouldn't be a negative bitch around women, don't talk about politics and other autistic shit that doesn't matter

No it isn't that.

It's energy.

With women it's all delivery as they are emotional creatures.

You can say the same thing in two different ways and they will respond completely differently to it.

This is less so for men but still the case. Just especially the case for bitches.

Making 'based' remarks to women requires 'finesse'. If you ain't got that, do not venture there. Simple.

If I am in the zone then I will give my girl the truth, if I am not then I'll simply give her a blue pill answer.

Women are less capable of thinking in abstract than men. Remember that. They prefer to operate thinking in concrete. They take things much more literally. Even intelligent girls have a nature towards doing, only they train themselves not too.

You might need to look into bonding with brighter birds

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and Deleted member 11770
It matters if they take it seriously. especially the radical left girl he mentioned. Those kind of people even rejected their families solely because of worldview's differences.

Thanks for the high iq response. my job is literally door to door sales. But I need to work on integrating it into women life becuase it’s the same thing isn’t it. The second girl was the one who was a radical leftist, and you are right. I didn’t agree with it so she said I was not her type of person. She almost blocked me because I told her I was not vaxxed before the date

'Radical leftist' < wants a yes man OR someone who shares same views and be her partner in preaching activist crime

What about the first?

No it isn't that.

It's energy.

With women it's all delivery as they are emotional creatures.

You can say the same thing in two different ways and they will respond completely differently to it.

This is less so for men but still the case. Just especially the case for bitches.

Making 'based' remarks to women requires 'finesse'. If you ain't got that, do not venture there. Simple.

If I am in the zone then I will give my girl the truth, if I am not then I'll simply give her a blue pill answer.

Women are less capable of thinking in abstract than men. Remember that. They prefer to operate thinking in concrete. They take things much more literally. Even intelligent girls have a nature towards doing, only they train themselves not too.

You might need to look into bonding with brighter birds
Smart girls are hard to find and some things are just better not said, I don't expect intellectual stimulation from them so I won't even go there and talk about serious things with them

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Smart girls are hard to find and some things are just better not said, I don't expect intellectual stimulation from them so I won't even go there and talk about serious things with them

The black pill is just a threshold thing

It's designed for sub 5s that couldn't do shit with the red-pill as they were ugly or turbo manlets

Just fuck bitches if you're a good looking normie and fuck relationships till you get lucky like I did

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and subhuman incel

It's designed for sub 5s that couldn't do shit with the red-pill as they were ugly or turbo manlets

Just fuck bitches if you're a good looking normie and fuck relationships till you get lucky like I did
Even if you're good-looking but autistic, redpill will only help so much unfortunately because it's almost impossible to mask your autism indefinitely, even if low inhib and relaxed, extroverted spergs are more annoying than introverted ones to them

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
Let me get this straight, your friends are only going to have sex with an autistic Chad, but not ltr?
Water

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Even if you're good-looking but autistic, redpill will only help so much unfortunately because it's almost impossible to mask your autism indefinitely, even if low inhib and relaxed, extroverted spergs are more annoying than introverted ones to them

Why are you autistic? Explain?

pill that and pill that. This shit is so retarded man. Over analyzing most simplest fucking thing in the world. How can women be that fucking complex???. No wonder why this place has so many mentalcells holy fuck man. You guys live in different reality than normies.. You have probably overanalyzes your own poop in Ph degree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and Unmoggablegingercel
Kebab man is a virgin Mary with zero female experience and talking like he is a pro

Can you imagine me going up to a doctor and saying; 'why is cancer so hard to fucking cure?! All you have to do is cut open the body and rip out the tuma? Over complicating and analysing the simplest fucking thing in the world!'

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 11770
yeah, women hate men with small social circles and little social influence

There you go.

Looks, Money & Status and that status for the regular dude is social status

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
yeah, women hate men with small social circles and little social influence

Women are social creatures. Followers. Trend followers. They follow what's in fashion.

This is why good looking independent thinking men struggle, UNLESS they are out there CREATING their own trends.

Bringing a 'product' to market. Just as an example.

You can't be an independent thinker and make it socially, unless you are capable of faking it and/or dumbing yourself down. OR finding a circle of men that are also on the same level as you. Wavelength.

Either fraud being NT and basic like a lot of intelligent men do out there, including myself, or find a group on your level. Ala high status men with success. Become self-made. If you wanna go that route, then bruv, do it.

Or you can find a good looking aspie girl on one of those social anxiety forums - I don't know. They are out there. Dated a girl that has social anxiety.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11770
Kebab man is a virgin Mary with zero female experience and talking like he is a pro

Can you imagine me going up to a doctor and saying; 'why is cancer so hard to fucking cure?! All you have to do is cut open the body and rip out the tuma? Over complicating and analysing the simplest fucking thing in the world!'
Every single women I talk. They instantly like me because Im just myself and my worldview appeals huge amount of women. They like me because im Fun, empathic, confident and Im trying to understand their points... They like understanding guys. I never needed to overanalyze them... This why even normies success with them.. All this blackpill shit is so stupid because nobody wanna date fucking Chad that hates them.

Last edited:
Everyone single fucking women I talk. They instantly like me because Im just myself and my worldview appeals huge amount of women. They like me because im Fun, empathic, confident and trying to understand their points. I never needed to overanalyze them.

YARN | You, a virgin. | Mr. Deeds (2002) | Video gifs by quotes | eef22ee0  | 紗

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc

You are literally hiding all your true feeling toward women. If they saw what you wrote in this place. They would instantly reject you. In REALITY you act like an yes man. You are doing everything just to get in relationship.

You are literally hiding all your true feeling toward women. If they saw what you wrote in this place. They would instantly reject you. In REALITY you act like an yes man. You are doing everything just to get in relationship.

Women are social creatures. Followers. Trend followers. They follow what's in fashion.

This is why good looking independent thinking men struggle, UNLESS they are out there CREATING their own trends.

You can't be an independent thinker and make it socially, unless you are capable of faking it and/or dumbing yourself down. OR finding a circle of men that are also on the same level as you. Wavelength.

Either fraud being NT and basic like a lot of intelligent men do out there, including myself, or find a group on your level. Ala high status men with success. Become self-made. If you wanna go that route, then bruv, do it.

Or you can find a good looking aspie girl on one of those social anxiety forums - I don't know. They are out there. Dated a girl that has social anxiety.
you are a smart man

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Frauding to be something different is literally recipe for disaster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, DivineBeing and Deleted member 11770

Or you can find a good looking aspie girl on one of those body social anxiety forums - I don't know. They are out there. Dated a girl that has social anxiety.
Great advice bro.

I'm not that great at frauding NT but at least my face loos NT and I can fake being extroverted / low inhib a little, but not enough to enter a social circle, it gets exhausting, which is why I only have 2 close friends atm..

I can only join this circle of high status / successful men once I become more successful career- and achievement wise or improve looks even further, but thanks for the suggestion I'll give these forums a try, but after my rhino I should be gl to the point that I would have some success regardless, hop on some alternative dating apps

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MakinItHappenReturn
Great advice bro.

I'm not that great at frauding NT but at least my face loos NT and I can fake being extroverted / low inhib a little, but not enough to enter a social circle, it gets exhausting, which is why I only have 2 close friends atm..

I can only join this circle of high status / successful men once I become more successful career- and achievement wise or improve looks even further, but thanks for the suggestion I'll give these forums a try, but after my rhino I should be gl to the point that I would have some success regardless, hop on some alternative dating apps

Body count, age, height, race and /10 face?

Smart girls are hard to find

Hot and smart is hard to find, I think the more ugly the smarter they get lol

But sure, ugly babes also cope, so they have many other qualities than looks.

Last edited:
Hot and smart is hard to find, I think the more ugly the smarter they get lol

But sure, ugly babes also cope, so they have many other qualities than looks.

Because they realise they can't rely on no man due to being ugly, so have to focus more and apply themselves better - encouraging healthy brain development

I pm'd you my side profile with before / after rhino simulation, I know I'm a standardcel, 5'9 height

Yeah that single surgery took you from HTN to Chadlite. DEFINITELY

What was it? Something to do with the maxilla? Brought it forward? Midface made all the difference. Was not by much either.

Yeah that single surgery took you from HTN to Chadlite. DEFINITELY

What was it? Something to do with the maxilla? Brought it forward? Midface made all the difference. Was not by much either.
I think it looked that way because the improved nose haloed my face, didn't touch the rest in the morph, but I'm wearing braces to push my upper lip back so maxilla will also look better

Because they realise they can't rely on no man due to being ugly

But not being able to rely this is not exclusive to being ugly. you can also be a hot 8/10 and someone 10/10 is also unrealiable with you. anyone outside your own league is unreliable.

i think its more the uglier you get the more you find fulfillment in other areas of life. these people are mainly away from tinder or clubs. they maybe drink in irish pubs with their metal friends. but when you are hot, you may just be all day on tik tok and happy with your useless life.

Because they realise they can't rely on no man due to being ugly, so have to focus more and apply themselves better - encouraging healthy brain development
Good looking women being dumb is literally old ass stereotype . :p

you guys have not met a a lot of women if you think good looking women are dumb as rock. Maybe you got impression from tiktok but tiktok is not whole world.

Last edited:
But not being able to rely this is not exclusive to being ugly. you can also be a hot 8/10 and someone 10/10 is also unrealiable with you. anyone outside your own league is unreliable.

i think its more the uglier you get the more you find fulfillment in other areas of life. these people are mainly away from tinder or clubs. they maybe drink in irish pubs with their metal friends. but when you are hot, you may just be all day on tik tok and happy with your useless life.

Women are more educated and capable than they have ever been today and it's because baby boomer and Gen X mothers' told their daughters that they cannot rely on no man when they are older. So they toughened them up. Ontop of that you have the way the college system is now a days and all the feminist movements that go on in both Universities and social media. Women are encouraged into sport far more etc.

So yeah how good looking she is doesn't really always matter - girls can be encouraged into improving their intelligence whatever their looks-level - HOWEVER the point is ugly girls have no choice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531
so basically NTfrauding or joining a safe space. The first option would probably too hard for someone that has been autistic throughout his whole life jfl like some of these mentalcels

The uglies are more likely to be smart cuz they probably spent their childhood time with "nerdy" hobbies unlike the hot ones.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and MakinItHappenReturn
Good looking women being dumb is literally old ass stereotype . :p

you guys have not met a a lot of women if you think good looking women are dumb as rock. Maybe you got impression from tiktok but tiktok is not whole world.
maybe they're not dumb, but they tend to be not as developed intellectually. the most complex characters and stories of mankind are not from the beautiful. the sexier you are, the more you find fulfillment in the simple life.

nearly no director, author or scientist is beautiful. actors are. a beautiful women can just go to the club and have the best time of her life. or go in fornt of the camera without practising. the diretor spent years with the script and the story. for her, there is no reason to be a doctor. sure there are some, but this is only confirming my theory. it is actually so rare that if you happen to be beatiful too in these jobs, you end up as a social media influencer with a huge following.

sure there are many smart + educated girls but the tendency towards the ugly still exists.

there is exactly 1 sexy programmer on instagram and she has 95 % of the attention on programing. easy as that.

Last edited:
maybe they're not dumb, but they tend to be not as developed intellectually. the most complex characters and stories of mankind are not from the beautiful. the sexier you are, the more you find fulfillment in the simple life.

no director, author or scientist is beautiful. a beautiful women can just go to the club and have the best time of her life. for her, there is no reason to be a doctor. sure there are some, but this is only confirming my theory. it is actually so rare that if you happen to be beatiful too in these jobs, you end up as a social media influencer with a huge following.

sure there are many smart + educated girls but the tendency towards the ugly still exists.

there is exactly 1 sexy programmer on instagram and she has 95 % of the attention on programing. easy as that.

Don't have a discussion with that guy. He is a try-hard nobody living with mwummy at the age of 31 in her bungalo. Even his dad has made the exit before him. Hugless, kissless virgin and trying to act like he knows stuff. It's truly cringe. Needs friends.

One thing is being aspie and another is being low IQ. He is both and worst of all a cookie-cutter to boot. Is literally following me around the forum after I embarrassed him lmao. Looking for my attention. Sad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Landorus and DivineBeing
Don't have a discussion with that guy. He is a try-hard nobody living with mwummy at the age of 31 in her bungalo. Even his dad has made the exit before him. Hugless, kissless virgin and trying to act like he knows stuff. It's truly cringe. Needs friends.

One thing is being aspie and another is being low IQ. He is both and worst of all a cookie-cutter to boot.
why u always debating someone

ur so fucking hostile man cant u just spread some love man

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and eduardkoopman
so basically NTfrauding or joining a safe space. The first option would probably too hard for someone that has been autistic throughout his whole life jfl like some of these mentalcels

The uglies are more likely to be smart cuz they probably spent their childhood time with "nerdy" hobbies unlike the hot ones.

Problems with many blackpillers is that they put entire sense of their self-esteem in sex. There are bigger things to worry about, like your health, and finding something meaningful to do with your life. Obsession people have with women does feel healthy to me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and DivineBeing

One thing is being aspie and another is being low IQ. He is both and worst of all a cookie-cutter to boot. Is literally following me around the forum after I embarrassed him lmao. Looking for my attention. Sad.
if that nigga is a 31 yo subhuman you should know how he feels since youre only 1 year off

brother like in alike should support eachother :chad:

why u always debating someone

ur so fucking hostile man cant u just spread some love man

I am love with men that are real, honest and truthful

Not phonies

We are men, we cannot afford this delusion

If I see a delusional man, I will straighten him up with tough love and basedness.

Better know that. It's sickening to see fellow men 'pretending'. All for what? A bunch of strangers to think you have you life in order?

You're like a girl tbh. Talk shit, get bitch slapped and then act like you didn't do anything to warrant the slap.

Know yourself

Then you will get the love:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing