The truth behind badg69's mysterious abandoning

Crisick

Crisick

White
badg69 and some of his friends on .org were able to locate Amouranth's house.
badg politely knocked her door where he told her that he was the guy she rated on the stream a year ago.

Amouranth offers him a coffee and a bagel, telling him to take a seat. badg immediately asks Amouranth if he's bloated, he finds himself surprised when she tells him that he is not bloated and he's the perfect definition of a HTN.

At this point the coffee triggers Badg's stomach and he goes as quickly as possible to the bathroom. badg is overzealous and over excited at this point, he destroys everything that is in his way, making her bathroom look like a typical bathroom in india .

Badg finishes taking a shit, goes back downstairs and the next thing he notices is Amouranth naked.

Badg realises she is fully naked and asks her if she wants his jacket, worried it's too cold for her.
Amouranth is shocked and embarrassed, thinking badg is autistic but nonetheless is even more horny at this point and commands badg to get closer to her.
As he comes closer, badg finally understands that slaying her is his destiny, and apologised for being an autistic before.As she starts unzipping his pants, badg stops her and asks her the ultimate question.

Amouranth - "what is it about?"
Badg - "AM i chadlite or HTN? be honest"
Amouranth - "HTN. I said that before."
Badg - "But .org said you are chadlite only. I'm not allowed"

Amouranth puts her clothes on, tells badg69 that she lied and he's neither chadlite or HTN, he's just a bloated MTN.
Badg goes crazy at this point, starts crying and walks his way out of her house.

HOWEVER, he feels very NT so he goes straight to the biggest club in New-York.

Badg

Badg goes outside with his friend to the smoking area, tells him the story and asks him "is it over for my subhuman ogre genes"?

His friend of course supports him, telling him he's only a few bf % away from being a chad. badg smiles so damn hard, realising his destiny, realising that if he just loses a few kilograms, he will be unmoggable and nobody will stop him

Badg was never the same since that night out, he was all full of hope and started his leanmaxxing journey, no backing down this time, no more questions asked on .org.

EVENTUALLY, Bruno ascended so damn hard that he was able to delete his .org account and leave the past behind him, knowing that a bright future is ahead of him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, NumbThePain, Pollorex and 119 others
very nice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, try2beme, kebab and 5 others
@Debetro @Xangsane @Birdcell @Kroker @StrangerDanger @MTMM @IAMNOTANINCEL @Meater @ascension @Benny @KING REIDYZ @TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @Stan1 @Jase @AlexBrown84 @Dr. Bludy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, emeraldglass, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
F8yS1zwWoAAeQPH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, try2beme and 22 others
Stacy kidnapped him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, aesthetic beauty, kebab and 6 others
The man finally made it
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member, kyrre and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member, Zikel_Nut and 20 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21297 and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
She ugly

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Crisick
@HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Crisick
The king himself

• Love it
@TRUE_CEL stick thread ???

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ok graycel

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Crisick
How is this pinned

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
badg politely knocked her door where he told her that he was the guy she rated on the stream a year ago.

Amouranth offers him a coffee and a bagel, telling him to take a seat. badg immediately asks Amouranth if he's bloated, he finds himself surprised when she tells him that he is not bloated and he's the perfect definition of a HTN.

At this point the coffee triggers Badg's stomach and he goes as quickly as possible to the bathroom. badg is overzealous and over excited at this point, he destroys everything that is in his way, making her bathroom look like a typical bathroom in india .

View attachment 2517730

View attachment 2517733

Badg finishes taking a shit, goes back downstairs and the next thing he notices is Amouranth naked.

View attachment 2517735

Badg realises she is fully naked and asks her if she wants his jacket, worried it's too cold for her.
Amouranth is shocked and embarrassed, thinking badg is autistic but nonetheless is even more horny at this point and commands badg to get closer to her.
As he comes closer, badg finally understands that slaying her is his destiny, and apologised for being an autistic before.As she starts unzipping his pants, badg stops her and asks her the ultimate question.

Amouranth puts her clothes on, tells badg69 that she lied and he's neither chadlite or HTN, he's just a bloated MTN.
Badg goes crazy at this point, starts crying and walks his way out of her house.

View attachment 2517776

Badg goes outside with his friend to the smoking area, tells him the story and asks him "is it over for my subhuman ogre genes"?

View attachment 2517789

His friend of course supports him, telling him he's only a few bf % away from being a chad. badg smiles so damn hard, realising his destiny, realising that if he just loses a few kilograms, he will be unmoggable and nobody will stop him

View attachment 2517801

Badg was never the same since that night out, he was all full of hope and started his leanmaxxing journey, no backing down this time, no more questions asked on .org.

View attachment 2517802

EVENTUALLY, Bruno ascended so damn hard that he was able to delete his .org account and leave the past behind him, knowing that a bright future is ahead of him

View attachment 2517804

ok we all knew that's gonna happen but i still feel sorry for him of course

I had him on ignore forgot about that retard

• +1
Reactions: bishลnenmaxxer

View attachment 2517730

View attachment 2517733

View attachment 2517735

View attachment 2517776

View attachment 2517789

View attachment 2517801

View attachment 2517802

View attachment 2517804

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@sliceofcheese see that shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50012
You cooked

• +1
Good thread BOTB

• +1

View attachment 2517730

View attachment 2517733

View attachment 2517735

View attachment 2517776

View attachment 2517789

View attachment 2517801

View attachment 2517802

View attachment 2517804

hes kinda unironically gl just kinda uncanny

Badge is a forum chad

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Been a while since I caged so hard. Thanks for the great piece of entertainment boyo

• Love it
Been a while since I caged so hard. Thanks for the great piece of entertainment boyo
no problem bhai.. i actually met badg early on the day, we had a beautiful time in the resturant

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut

View attachment 2517730

View attachment 2517733

View attachment 2517735

View attachment 2517776

View attachment 2517789

View attachment 2517801

View attachment 2517802

View attachment 2517804

The most plausible explanation, to be frank.

• JFL

View attachment 2517730

View attachment 2517733

View attachment 2517735

View attachment 2517776

View attachment 2517789

View attachment 2517801

View attachment 2517802

View attachment 2517804

Badg I such interesting character in the forum

Bump this masterpiece jfl

• JFL
He will be back

Somebody shoud use an AI to make a fucking movie about this. legendary

• JFL
Beautiful story. As a badg96 fan, i cried twice while reading this, once when he asked "is it over for my subhuman ogre genes?โ€, and once when i realised the story was over.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back