The two girls I kinda like at the moment

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Neither of these are my oneitis btw

Girl 1 typical plain Jane phenotype half Spanish but you would never know. Has a GL brother which means I could have kids with her if need be. Is a medical student in my year, lived across the halls from me in first year now lives near my road and saw her walking on the phone the other day and said hi to her. Very sweet personality and she gave me some IOIs back when I had a gf, her body is a bit weird though she’s skiny but her hips are just so so narrow like the same size as her waist.

Girl 2 this slightly crackhead raver girl who I know through social circle, she’s two years younger than me, when’s she been drunk she’s given me pretty blatant IOIs but she’s quite shy around me when sober which is a good sign. Hopefully I’ll be able to get on some nights out with her this year and flirt with her a bit then she if it goes anywhere from there. She’s got a nice body and I’d love to cream pie her tbh, much better body than girl 1. We’ll probably be tripping out together or doin shit if I’m out with the same social group as last year
Oh and hopefully I’ll slay this tinder currycel as well

Last edited:
tldr dn red
tldr op is a faggot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 1560 and SikKunt
Pics or useless thread