The two looksmaxxes that actually helped me.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
This is disregarding healthmaxxing, which is by far number one. It should be water but only like three user here understand it.

1) Clenching (controlled bruxism)
Very legit. Decreased my gonial angle, maxillary height, signigicantly increased bigonial width, lengthend ramus, Improved fwhr, mfr, biz to big ratio, jaw slope, reduced antegonial notch.

2) Thumbpulling
Forward thumbpulling decreased naso folds (which is extremely important), decreased nasofrontal angle, improved smile.

Stuff like bonesmashing and palate expansion also works but doesn't have nearly as much results as these two.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, baldgeeza, Deleted member 25938 and 12 others
Pls don't smash your face
It's obv but has to be said on incel forums
Chew and get surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
no proof no care

thumbpulling is cope after 20

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
This is disregarding healthmaxxing, which is by far number one. It should be water but only like three user here understand it.

Very legit. Decreased my gonial angle, maxillary height, signigicantly increased bigonial width, lengthend ramus, Improved fwhr, mfr, biz to big ratio, jaw slope, reduced antegonial notch.

2) Thumbpulling
Forward thumbpulling decreased naso folds (which is extremely important), decreased nasofrontal angle, improved smile.

Stuff like bonesmashing and palate expansion also works but doesn't have nearly as much results as these two.

@Dr. Mog @krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame

DM me DYI thumbpulling and palate expansion tips, would be extremely based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Thumbpulling gave me prognathism :feelswah: how to reverse maxilla backwards

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza and Deleted member 21044
Your jaw is probably recessed. Do you have proclined upper incisors?

like in your pfp? if thats what you have your maxilla needs to be protruded more outwards, if your jaw shifts backwards the face would be flat

Your jaw is probably recessed. Do you have proclined upper incisors?
Slightly yeah, but my ramus and masseter are good enough

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

2) Thumbpulling

well i always had bruxism idk i try to dont do it because it fucks the mollars and give an overjet overtime. Which thumbpulling method u saw most results?

I'm 18 my zygomaticomaxillary sutures are open.
As an individual who specializes in this subject matter, I have reservations regarding the veracity of that statement. While it is accurate that certain sutures, such as the sagittal suture, fuse at a later age (between 30-40 years), the majority of sutures, including the Zygomaticomaxillary suture (ZMS), begin fusing around the age of 15. Once fused, attempting to manipulate the suture through activities like thumb pulling would prove to be futile and are just pure copium. I have attached a screencrap of an intriguing research finding I came across.

3B283746 63DD 4B56 A261 BB60E03A2445

However, if the treatment is proving efficacious for you sans any placebo effect and negligible adverse effects, then by all means, continue with your regimen. This is simply my viewpoint.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad, Deleted member 25938, Ukcel1388 and 3 others

2) Thumbpulling

what thumbpulling method did you use

• +1
As an individual who specializes in this subject matter, I have reservations regarding the veracity of that statement. While it is accurate that certain sutures, such as the sagittal suture, fuse at a later age (between 30-40 years), the majority of sutures, including the Zygomaticomaxillary suture (ZMS), begin fusing around the age of 15. Once fused, attempting to manipulate the suture through activities like thumb pulling would prove to be futile and are just pure copium. I have attached a screencrap of an intriguing research finding I came across.

View attachment 2138158

However, if the treatment is proving efficacious for you sans any placebo effect and negligible adverse effects, then by all means, continue with your regimen. This is simply my viewpoint.
correct me if I'm wrong but wouldnt this also make mse cope?

• Woah

2) Thumbpulling

I was just seeing a serie that have this guy View attachment 2138546, he have a defined jaw, a very very low gonial angle, good chin, but he has a bad maxilla. I believe its consequence of bruxism.

Yes the guy from braking bad. I noticed too. You're right, he has bruxism, but his jaw is also kinda recessed.
yeah but the feeling i have is that clenching will cause bone loss in a way that look like forward growth, but its in fact recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

View attachment 2138158

Do you think a 15 year old can still manipulate it or is it too late?

Do you think a 15 year old can still manipulate it or is it too late?
15 isn’t late for anything

If anything, it’s sometimes too early.

15 isn’t late for anything

If anything, it’s sometimes too early.
Lifefuel for me (although I got braces so idk if it would work with it), doesn't it start to close at 15 tho? At least that's what I got from that screenshot in your post