The typical reddit natty gymcel + muh science pill

D

Deleted member 16392

Gold
Decide to bulk at 18% bf

Get even fatter as they eat 4000 calories

Become even more delusional about how they look because their 'big three' lifts have increased

Fuck up their knee/back doing some faggot 5x5 reddit routine for muh strength

Lose their gains in one month and are now at 22% bf

This is the typical 6 month reddit cycle

Meanwhile some twig does a push/pull/legs, or some shitty each muscle group once a week routine and looks decent after a year.

These redditors have mountains of 'science' to show about why some cringy 5x5 full body routine is optimal, but they always look like bloated piles of dog shit left in the park.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, fjor2096, Deleted member 1332 and 17 others
natty gymcelling is cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable, Prettyboy and Deleted member 17997
Um. Yikes? My wife’s boyfriend is a real handsome feller :ROFLMAO: but she loves me so I’m happy. She can have sex with him all day but who really wins?I’m the one who goes to sleep with her at the end of the day:D:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, playboicarti, currylightskin and 3 others
i just do pushups, planks, pullups and some very light weight lifting with some shit i have in the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Yliaster and Deleted member 17997
natty gymcelling is cringe
I agree for 90% of men who achieve nothing but destroyed backs. But it has done wonders for people like @CagingBanderas

• +1
I agree for 90% of men who achieve nothing but destroyed backs. But it has done wonders for people like @CagingBanderas
It did wonders for me as well, it is great for a lot of things. But talking about it puts you in the same category as all other natural gymcels and I don't want to associate with them.

• +1
Most of the time I was natty I did a routine that was 5x5 but spread out and incorporated into a PPL split and that actually worked well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16392 and Deleted member 17997
I wish I didn't fall for all this power lifting bullshit, most people look like shit and never change. Lol at destroying your joints, gut, ageing yourself. Honestly for me with a tiny bone structure I just need to do cables, ab workouts if I were to ever go back to the gym. But even big guys get injuries eventually.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16392
they don’t want ppl to ascend
they tell skinny fat freaks to bulk and further destroy any potential they had

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Solidcoin and Deleted member 16392
When I natty bulked to 200lbs and believed I had the physical dimensions of a heavyweight boxer I couldn't understand how my success with women had gone down
I made posts daily on an app called yikyak complaining that I was 200lbs lean (15% bodyfat jfl) and couldn't get a single girl from tinder to meet up with me
Looking back at pics from that time my face was comically bloated. I banderased when I found a pic at the peak of my natty bulk

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, Solidcoin and Deleted member 16392
Which one am I?

@Tony thoughts on this thread by bene?

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
gymeclling is something you either have it or you roid. there is no in between. i lifted more and had a better physique than anyone else at the gym with just 6months of training and 0 supplements, it is what it is. i had a fan club consisting of 14 year old kids

When I natty bulked to 200lbs and believed I had the physical dimensions of a heavyweight boxer I couldn't understand how my success with women had gone down
I made posts daily on an app called yikyak complaining that I was 200lbs lean (15% bodyfat jfl) and couldn't get a single girl from tinder to meet up with me
Looking back at pics from that time my face was comically bloated. I banderased when I found a pic at the peak of my natty bulk
But muh masc bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Decide to bulk at 18% bf

Get even fatter as they eat 4000 calories

Become even more delusional about how they look because their 'big three' lifts have increased

Fuck up their knee/back doing some faggot 5x5 reddit routine for muh strength

Lose their gains in one month and are now at 22% bf

This is the typical 6 month reddit cycle

Meanwhile some twig does a push/pull/legs, or some shitty each muscle group once a week routine and looks decent after a year.

These redditors have mountains of 'science' to show about why some cringy 5x5 full body routine is optimal, but they always look like bloated piles of dog shit left in the park.
For some people they have no choice but to bulk (like me).

5x5 is the biggest meme

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@Tony thoughts on this thread by bene?
Idk, bene is turbo tard, me and @TsarTsar444 are doing full body routines and look great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because ideal rep range for building muscle is higher at around 8-12 reps.
And lower reps as in the 5x5 program also make it easier to injure yourself. And especially as a beginner you shouldn’t do it because 5 heavy reps are bad to learn the technique of a movement

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Because ideal rep range for building muscle is higher at around 8-12 reps.
And lower reps as in the 5x5 program also make it easier to injure yourself. And especially as a beginner you shouldn’t do it because 5 heavy reps are bad to learn the technique of a movement
So that meme about 8 reps for hypertrophy and 12 reps for toning isnt legit?

So that meme about 8 reps for hypertrophy and 12 reps for toning isnt legit?
What are you talking about?
Toning doesn’t exist.

You can build muscle with almost all rep ranges. But most optimal rep range for muscle gains is moderate around 8-12 reps.
Higher and you start to enter more the endurance spectrum, lower and you enter more the strength spectrum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Toning doesn’t exist.

You can build muscle with almost all rep ranges. But most optimal rep range for muscle gains is moderate around 8-12 reps.
Higher and you start to enter more the endurance spectrum, lower and you enter more the strength spectrum
Endurange meaning slow twitch meaning not big muscles? Ok gotcha

Toning doesn’t exist.

Isn't less reps better for more mass?