The UK is nightmare mode for the average man. It's 1000% over for UK-cels.

Back home in Somalia I soo many attractive light skin girls than British woman

overall uk is ranked uglies in the world multiple times and u have forum talking about it too lol

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjC29XZ8MD_AhWUSMAKHayVDb0QFnoECB4QAQ&url=https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7063459.says-british-women ugly%2F&usg=AOvVaw3IEEe5PH2Ov9GvqWrzqU9y

View attachment 2259038View attachment 2259040View attachment 2259039

It’s a known fact that British woman are ugliest in the world

I been saying this but when I do I’m told it’s all in my head and to stop complaining

I’d not be a fucking incel in any other nation but this shithole I am cos I refuse to dumpster dive and slay 2/10 roasties

GOD PLEASE EVACUATE ME FROM THIS ISLAND OF THE DEVIL AND BURN IT A MEN
Bro I was born in us instead of uk I would’ve got laid a million times already in America ugly short black men with dreads get laid all the time with hit American white girls meanwhile in uk ur rotting at home in a windy cloudy avg day and bring a virgin at 18

The problem is just that british girls look terrible. It's simple supply and demand.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Artemis, Myth and 1 other person

Blackpill is spreading EE Maxxing is legit if u want beautiful wife
70A93FFF 4381 4B94 BFF5 3BE9168CB9EC

Mog the legend himself
Where did you get mog from? I recently changed the word underneath my name to mog.
I saw u before I made acc here
What
ur soo intellectual
What made you think that?
nice to meet u
Hi

Just don't waste your time on here

There really isn't anything special on this forum any more

You probably aren't super ugly, bimax is a meme surgery unless you want a monkey tier maxilla.

Implants don't give much angularity and cost a lot.

Only fillers are decent,perhaps a custom zygo implant but it's hard to get a good surgeon.

Gym is also pretty good.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Where did you get mog from? I recently changed the word underneath my name to mog
Lol did I say that I don’t if I said that none the less I did say it cool I’m a fortune. Teller

Where did you get mog from? I recently changed the word underneath my name to mog.

What

Hi

You probably aren't super ugly, bimax is a meme surgery unless you want a monkey tier maxilla.

Only fillers are decent,perhaps a custom zygo implant but it's hard to get a good surgeon.

Gym is also pretty good.
Let’s be friends send me ur telegram I got a lot to tell u

What

Hi

Gym is also pretty good.
I been here since 2021 October my alts @Juice WRLD @subswork @Dr.Zobrist @IMZLEGEND

Bro I been here along time I haven’t seen u post in years where u ben

i was watching some uk pua and I wouldn't approach like 90% of the women he tried to flirt with

I been here since 2021 October my alts @Juice WRLD @subswork @Dr.Zobrist @IMZLEGEND

Bro I been here along time I haven’t seen u post in years where u ben
Blackpill is a meme thats why.

Just dm me,

And having alts is haram!

UK is also very fat. America is fat too but it’s much more widespread.

Last edited:
I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

Over if you are sub-maher
The UK is the test grounds for Agenda 2030

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and flippasav
Is it true that western part of UK like Manchester, Liverpool, Wales and West country have best looking people, while northern and eastern England worse?

Is it true that western part of UK like Manchester, Liverpool, Wales and West country have best looking people, while northern and eastern England worse?
Its hard to say because the UK is normally divided by south and north. But I would say that the south is more attractively, purely because London is in the South of the UK.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
My latest outgoing sorta touches on this:

It's getting more harder to follow, it makes sense being mogged. But when it's weirdos, and dirty creeps slaying?...

Why do people keep reposting this thread

Tall, white, fit and reasonably gl and England slags are EASY.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
This guy is 5’4 btw

I'm surprised he doesn't get knocked out by some roided normie. Men need to stop tolerating these manlets who act like they own the place.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I been saying this but when I do I’m told it’s all in my head and to stop complaining

I’d not be a fucking incel in any other nation but this shithole I am cos I refuse to dumpster dive and slay 2/10 roasties

GOD PLEASE EVACUATE ME FROM THIS ISLAND OF THE DEVIL AND BURN IT A MEN
Ye bro I get 10x more matches and have htbs plus asking to hang in any other country in the west like France/Spain etc. it’s fucking insane. The UK is no joke. London is not bad but proper uk towns or cities with majority British girls is nightmare mode. It’s not a meme. I’ve already made threads about it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ye bro I get 10x more matches and have htbs plus asking to hang in any other country in the west like France/Spain etc. it’s fucking insane. The UK is no joke. London is not bad but proper uk towns or cities with majority British girls is nightmare mode. It’s not a meme. I’ve already made threads about it
Yea london isn’t bad but other places are fucing nightmare

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
There are no super level chadlite other than gandy in UK it’s over

I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

Over if you are sub-maher
Sydney London and L.A.
Hardest cities on earth

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
The UK is hell fuck this life why am I in this Satanic nation