The UK is nightmare mode. It's 1000% over for UK-cels.

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

66% of university males aren't having any sex whatsoever.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

View attachment 1530037

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, SwissArms, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
agreed. Its worse here since UK is one of smallest countries yet has 70 million people so competition is insane

That means an average girl find a chad in legit every 1 mile radius. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128, Trilogy and 3 others
I was in uk for a week this month and i didnt see a single gl women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, chawaje and 4 others
I don't understand how the British population hasn't revolted yet.
Nobody in their right minds would accept such terrible policies like unrestricted immigration.
You guys should behead all politicians and display them in public - in Minecraft that is. Hello Mossad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
I think I have better results in the UK than when I tried abroad tbh.

But tbh I only really use online dating- I think people should focus on OLD and max out their pics etc rather than try nightlife game. Having a ONS from a club is almost unheard of here unless its via social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
ye bruv i was on ome.tv and them bitches are ugly asf

By gym rat she means a roided chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, R@m@ and 6 others
Even as an NT Chadlite, acquiring a social circle from scratch post uni is fucking impossible

Now imagine what chance am ugly manlet high inhb introvert has

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
Legit was in student bar expecting 18yo Stacies but not a single HTB was in sight even

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
Legit was in student bar expecting 18yo Stacies but not a single HTB was in sight even
Stacies dont leave their houses anymore, especially for nights out

The can just order a male model online. Why would they go clubbing or to bars to be groped and harassed by subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Stacies dont leave their houses anymore, especially for nights out

The can just order a male model online. Why would they go clubbing or to bars to be groped and harassed by subhumans
Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Trilogy and 1 other person
Most women here are pretty meh tbh, especially in the North. You can get a ltb girlfriend within 4 months of looksmaxxing easily if you're white and NT, but you have to have the full package in every literal sense to slay Stacy-Lites+ or even fakeupmaxxed HTBs+.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 22380
Nice copypasta of my thread boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, khvirgin and GetShrekt
It never began for UKcels.

Hypergamy is good for society you fucking retards

Canada is least hypergamous place on earth and that’s why I see many decent looking women with ugly daughters… new generation is sooo ugly they make Brit’s look like Stacie’s

Mom
E5F7AF1C 11B1 4B85 9177 CA45E2827FDB

Daughter
CF62D186 6BBB 4A57 91E1 9025127C55CE
(yes this mixed girl posted her moms 90s pic on insta)

Or look at this
536C076C DA18 437A B1E9 4A8AEFA5D804

I wish women were hypergamous @Johanjohan

Good looking jbs are non existent in Canada thanks to womens non hypergamous nature
Thank you Reddit
D341C3E3 F468 441E AF81 DCD2E5C18DE3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, amorfati, Pharmaceutic and 5 others
agreed. Its worse here since UK is one of smallest countries yet has 70 million people so competition is insane

That means an average girl find a chad in legit every 1 mile radius. Brutal

Competition is high.
But its mostly MTN level guys being pushed out the market

Someone like you should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228
I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

View attachment 1530037

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.
Think most of this site needs to seriously realise but you have these guys here saying UK is easier then the US 😂😂 even normies here are roiding and gymmaxing you won’t see that as much anywhere else

Online Dating:

Bar and Clubs:

View attachment 1530037

Social Circle:

Many men have given up:

Conclusion:

It’s so depressing

Competition is high.
But its mostly MTN level guys being pushed out the market

Someone like you should be fine.
The competition isnt raw psl for psl. Theres just a certain look they want. Wheat waffles isnt a 6. Compared to the actual type these women want, hes a 3 easily

Hypergamy is good for society you fucking retards

Canada is least hypergamous place on earth and that’s why I see many decent looking women with ugly daughters… new generation is sooo ugly they make Brit’s look like Stacie’s

Mom View attachment 1926091
Daughter View attachment 1926092 (yes this mixed girl posted her moms 90s pic on insta)

Or look at this View attachment 1926093

I wish women were hypergamous @Johanjohan

Good looking jbs are non existent in Canada thanks to womens non hypergamous nature
Thank you Reddit View attachment 1926096
NO FUCKING WAY THATS HER MOTHER NI FUCKING WAY IM GOING TO VE DEPRESSED HOLY FUCK ITS IVER FROM GIGASTACY GODDESS TO SUBHUMAN BUG EATER. ITS IVER DUCK

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7580
I hate being alive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
britbongs need to do what our colonial ancestors did and get of that shit island, try holiday to mallorca

• +1
Reactions: amorfati
The competition isnt raw psl for psl. Theres just a certain look they want. Wheat waffles isnt a 6. Compared to the actual type these women want, hes a 3 easily

I think thats a bit harsh, but yeah British girls will see wheat waffles as a 4 even though he's effectively a 6. He doesn't have the frame, height 6ft+ (he said he's 5'10) and face or colouring (dark) to get a thin MTB long term.

I think thats a bit harsh, but yeah British girls will see wheat waffles as a 4 even though he's effectively a 6. He doesn't have the frame, height 6ft+ (he said he's 5'10) and face or colouring (dark) to get a thin MTB long term.
How the fuck is he a 6 with a shit clean shaven mandible? Theres literally a mandible pre requisite before you can be considered average

Don’t matter what race you are in the UK…you’ll slay if you’re at least Tyrone/chad lite.