The UK is nightmare mode for the average man. It's 1000% over for UK-cels.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025

I've been saying this forever. Trying to get a British woman that doesn't look like a ham roll is like playing the hardest boss on Dark Souls with no ability to take damage. A mammoth task if you're a sub-chadlite. Almost improbable if you're non-NT.

66% of university males aren't having any sex whatsoever.

Let's look at all the options you have to ascend as a UK-cel.

Online Dating:
90/10 theory. 90% of women have sex with the top 10% of men. Tbh that's probably being generous, and we have seen enough @Xangsane Tinder experiments to know how over it is. Landwhales will accrue 1k+ matches in a big city, while her looksmatch can't get a single like that isn't a bot or tranny. It's over. What else is there to say? The women that plague these apps are generally low quality and rack up huge body counts from having sex with a small % of slayers.

Water is wet, but I have never seen experiments as damning as in the UK. The results defy normie logic, even considering that men vastly outnumber women on the app.

Bar and Clubs:
Most of you guys don't understand just how desperate some men are here. You only have to look at the clubs to see the Blackpill in action. Most of the clubs in my uni town play the same shitty music every week. So why do subhuman men constantly go back, knowing there is nothing new on offer? They are incapable of dancing, and aside from the smoking area, you can't even talk to anyone. They want to get lucky with a club slut. But many normies don't seem to grasp that the club is no better than the strip club. You pay money to enter and buy drinks, with a 98% chance of leaving alone (unless you are chad). You spend most of your time flailing your arms about like a retard and watching scantily-dressed girls dance. The best-case scenario is you get blue balls from a makeout or Becky grinding on you.

The worst part about the UK night scene is that people are much less open. You can't pull up solo, or you will look like a weirdo. People (especially girls) stick to their friendship groups.

I have concluded that for consistent results in the night scene, you need Maher-level looks. Even Maher wouldn't be able to pull on every night out due to logistics. The cost-benefit ratio of going out to get girls in the UK is not worth it, even for chad.

Social Circle:
The most realistic chance to ascend for a Brit-cel, but there are undoubtedly caveats.

Being NT is a prerequisite here. If you are introverted, it's over for you as a sub-chadlite. In other Western countries, you can somewhat get away with being shy, but if you deviate from societal norms here... it's over for you.

Many men have given up:
While a lot of men are desperate, many have given up altogether. There was never a MGTOW-esque, portentous epiphany where low-value men suddenly decide "to go their own way" and put themselves above all women. It's a slow process where a Brit-cel's will to seek women slowly abrades into nothingness. The constant belittlement and the harsh rejections from faked-up landwhales, or getting messed around constantly by flirting Beckies with no release; it's tantamount to purgatory. Even the way some British women carry themselves, their mannerisms, and body language, oozes a pompous display of superiority over ugly/normie men.

The lucky few normies that do ascend are constantly doubting themselves. Women have so many options: the desperate normies orbiting them in their classes/ the workplace, the hordes of simps' flirting with them on social media, and Tinder chad is only a swipe away. The forbidden fruit of cheating is hanging so low, women are practically sucking the juices out of the apple at any given moment.

I'm sure every Westerner here can relate to what I'm saying, but you have no idea how bad it is here. The UK is the perfect recipe for hypergamy:

- High population density. Women have unlimited options within close proximity, which exacerbates hypergamy further in Online Dating.

- Developed country. The more secure a country (i,.e. more security, welfare net), the more sexual selection becomes about looks over resources.

- Strong feminist movement has created entitled and obnoxious women. Every woman believes they are entitled to a handsome and tall chad.

- Cultural factors People underestimate how much subconscious programming goes into media consumption. All of the shitty reality TV shows that were spawned in the UK. Love Island has made every woman believe they are entitled to a man above their looks level.

Conclusion:
It's so bad here. I would say only Scandinavia, Germany, and Southern Europe comes close to the dating situation in the UK. Surely it can't get any worse I tell myself, but modern hypergamy is a bottomless pit. You see, women are naturally hypergamous. However, we had institutional arrangements like marriage to keep us monogamous. Now that everyone is a participant on the hedonistic treadmill, there is no hope for subhumans. Even resource attraction is no longer an option for most men because Zoomer girls have better career prospects than men do. Social media and the commodification of dating through apps has also made everything 100x harder for normie men.

It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have the ugliest women in Europe anyways.

Tagging UK-cels:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet
fogdart
@fogdart @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 @
astatine
@astatine @
FastBananaCEO
@FastBananaCEO @
Shrek2OnDvD
@Shrek2OnDvD @Introvertednarc @deepweb1298 @n0rthface

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Britmaxxer, disillusioned and 42 others
It's over. Done. Never come to the UK. We have by far the ugliest women in Europe anyways.
Good thread, will read l8r

Where in Europe or even the world would you say has the best looking women/most stacies on average?

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Good thread, will read l8r

Where in Europe or even the world would you say has the best looking women/most stacies on average?
Scandinavia and Southern Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
man i dont get it ,my overseas paki(punjabi n kashmiri) brothers have no big problem in getting below avg to avg uk women
he is not that rich,i guess its hard in clubs:ROFLMAO:,
but yeah uk women are eiither rude as fuk or very nt elite
and my cousins are light skin with light hair and 6ft tall and descent bones,so maybe halo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Patient A, Deleted member 9641 and 5 others
Meanwhile I know 5’7 anorexic curries who fucked decent girls in the UK jfl (ded serious)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 2729, Deprived and 9 others
Bookmarked, will read once I've finished my last lecture.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
man i dont get,my overseas paki(punjabi n kashmiri) brothers have no big problem in getting avg uk women
he is not that rich,i guess its hard in clubs
Meanwhile I know 5’7 anorexic curries who fucked decent girls in the UK jfl (ded serious)
They get lucky through social circle. It's basically the only hope for a UK-cel and they will undoubtedly get cheated on at some point. It's inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16453 and 8 others
Uk women be like
0BFEF002 05BC 486E 821A FA5BCF1EFAA7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Deleted member 2729, Daydream and 17 others
cope thread.

@JamesHowlett is indian and slays in UK clubs. how u gonna cope son?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986
I really dont agree with this OP, but also the things u r saying r sort of right.

UK seems.obsessed with footballers, rappers, love island guys, and a list veneer maxed RTT guys.

but IMO.getting a girl in UK is easy, even a girl your looks match or better. I see many normies with girls, I see any guys earning shit wages with girls.

@MakinItHappenReturn would u agree bhai?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Patient A and Chadethnic101
majourity of usa n australia and south africa is ethnically british too cuz british empire
does this apply to them as well?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm dating in the UK. 3/4 girls I go on dates with are Chinese immigrants. Not even trying for this on purpose, it just happens naturally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
What type of stats and persona would you need to slay out of your mind (stacylites+) in that part of the world?
Depends on the country. I think in Spain a HTN or Chadlite could get a staceylite+. In Italy you need to be a med chad or it's over for you.
Scandinavia... hypergamy is pretty bad. Still pretty sure it's chad only. I have heard plenty of stories from Swedes about hypergamy there.

Scandinavia... ultra strong feminist movement, very high development index and security... no surprises hypergamy is what it is. At least the women look good though. The low tier beckies in the UK look like Chernobyl experiments.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 16453, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
- Have above-average face and height (5’10”+)
- Be NT
- Play the numbers game

OP is being over-dramatic, you’re fine if you have the above. You won’t bang stacies on the regular but you can get above-average girls with enough grind. Basically don’t be a pussy and expect things to be handed to you on a plate.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: angloidcel, N1666, mulattomaxxer and 14 others
man i dont get it ,my overseas paki(punjabi n kashmiri) brothers have no big problem in getting below avg to avg uk women
he is not that rich,i guess its hard in clubs:ROFLMAO:
but yeah uk women are eiither rude as fuk or very nt elite
and my cousins are light skin with light hair and 6ft tall and descent bones,so maybe halo
its true, but what countries are more non nt friendly?

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
Tales from mentalceldom

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

most UK girls are disgusting hags

the UK is a generally ugly country

UKcels should just give up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Daniel Plainview, socrates^ and 12 others
View attachment 1530106
most UK girls are disgusting hags

the UK is a generally ugly country

UKcels should just give up
Those lips are looksmatched with chad's cock.

She could suck off Prime Gandy without any effort on her part. That's how bad hypergamy is here. A chad would take her out of desperation. Getting laid here is like trying to find water in a desert.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, coping ethnic, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
The low tier beckies in the UK look like Chernobyl experiments.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Actually laughed irl thxs bro jfl

Depends on the country. I think in Spain a HTN or Chadlite could get a staceylite+. In Italy you need to be a med chad or it's over for you.
Scandinavia... hypergamy is pretty bad. Still pretty sure it's chad only. I have heard plenty of stories from Swedes about hypergamy there.

Scandinavia... ultra strong feminist movement, very high development index and security... no surprises hypergamy is what it is. At least the women look good though. The low tier beckies in the UK look like Chernobyl experiments.
So the end be all no matter what part of the word is to be chadlite+, it's a chad world when it comes to having the upmost success with women.

English staces are 1 in a millon, most decently looking ones are cosmetic makeup maxxed frauding beckies.

Occasionally you'll find some slags like this:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface

So the end be all no matter what part of the word is to be chadlite+, it's a chad world when it comes to having the upmost success with women.

English staces are 1 in a millon, most decently looking ones are cosmetic makeup maxxed frauding beckies.

View attachment 1530104View attachment 1530105View attachment 1530107View attachment 1530108View attachment 1530111View attachment 1530112View attachment 1530115View attachment 1530123View attachment 1530126
Yh but looks aren't enough for those girls. They are money-maxxed, status-maxxed chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 15556 and 7 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Deleted member 7580
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 Thoughts?
I’m uk pilled
I’d go there when I decide to find a wife… rare to find a girl there with high body count

That’s why ukcels have to get girls from Canada/usa
31DE6F2F 65A5 467C 8A79 5F1953F1CFF8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I'm dating in the UK. 3/4 girls I go on dates with are Chinese immigrants. Not even trying for this on purpose, it just happens naturally.
but you're white so that figures

ill agree with you to an extent for sure dude, to get above average girls u gotta grind big, good thread man-

a girl in uk can be legit ugly facially, if she has a hot body she can access chadlites even some chads who havea thing for hot bodys and dont care about face.

as @Chinacurry says girls in UK know if they are in the right venues they potentially have access to footballers, reality tv starts even only for the night- thats what they want in UK- Status and NT can allow uk men to be a little uglier to access hotter girls still.

tough days man- ive always felt many uni student men arent getting any girls tbh, i didnt ngl when i was trucel and non NT, made be bitter back 10 years ago- been going on a long time man

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6128, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 6 others

View attachment 1530104View attachment 1530105View attachment 1530107View attachment 1530108View attachment 1530111View attachment 1530112View attachment 1530115View attachment 1530123View attachment 1530126
View attachment 1530129
theres many slags like this in UK upper end clubs- they are prententious, and will only want u if you are chadlite plus, or have status (how big spending etc)
bodymaxxed girls kill me ngl gets me going too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

But make no mistake silly inkwell, this is like 1 in 100k in that shit hole island nation.

Imagine the jacked verified high status chads in her dms, even Ben Afflect got caught lacking

Minimum looks to get them:
Maher insane gigachad

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and forevergymcelling
In America normies get to the fuck high tier beckies whenever they want:ogre:
In reality High tier beckies and normie men are looksmatched, it's just that it's not socially accepted for the normie men to paint colors on their face, u lash extension, fillers, mplants, etc.

Hypergamy is still bad in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Patient A and thereallegend
I agree with you that even maher wouldn’t have a 100% pull ratio every time he goes out

I think 70% at best

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ChickenAndRiceBrah, spark and 3 others
I agree with you that even maher wouldn’t have a 100% pull ratio every time he goes out

I think 70% at best
Cope

The iconic whalesarefish tinder experiment on lookism proves otherwise, I hope someone archived it.

90+ success percentage jfl, maher isn't from this planet.

Really? are u a ukcel too? if so and sub chad, my condolences.

how? lol
Yes ukcel, are you? Haven't lost all hope just yet bro thankfully

They make me horny too fast bro haha

Cope

The iconic whalesarefish tinder experiment on lookism proves otherwise, I hope someone archived it.

90+ success percentage jfl, maher isn't from this planet.
Tinder is easier than real life imo

Club game is hard mode, 50% HP, one shot kill, no checkpoints, no HUD tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, LooksOrDeath, Patient A and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and thereallegend
They make me horny too fast bro haha
JFL post your examples in types of bodies bruh

Yes ukcel, are you?
Thankfully no, I'm an Americancel

Planning to make more moves in scandanvia and southern euro countries aswell.

Countries like Holland and Germany is insane the amount of well developed dudes there is crazy, my condolences sincerely for ugly german and dutchcels.

Beautiful women there tho.

Club game is hard mode, 50% HP, one shot kill, no checkpoints, no HUD tier
Club mode is all about size, presence, nt, game, smv, everything irl put to the test in seconds for some stupid slag.

But the point still stands, Maher excels in these. It's big chinned world son @EverythingMattersCel

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface

View attachment 1530129
most of these slags are going to go for RTT mulatto or white slayer types for sure, but also theres a LOT of these girls in the right places and theres LOADS of bodymaxxed girls who live in the gym get fake tits, lips, etc and they're not all gonna get a love island wannabe.

that's why I say UK is actually a great place for HTN if they want a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Chadethnic101
theres LOADS of bodymaxxed girls who live in the gym get fake tits, lips, etc and they're not all gonna get a love island wannabe.
Are they natty or implants/fillers?

most of these slags are going to go for RTT mulatto or white slayer types for sure, but also theres a LOT of these girls in the right places and theres LOADS of bodymaxxed girls who live in the gym get fake tits, lips, etc and they're not all gonna get a love island wannabe.

that's why I say UK is actually a great place for HTN if they want a relationship.
You seem experienced in the struggle, asian ukcel?

Are they natty or implants/fillers?

You seem experienced in the struggle, asian ukcel?
yeah I'm UK Asian but I'm not a real badboy / rude boy so I'm not super NT, I work in finance

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
yeah I'm UK Asian but I'm not a real badboy / rude boy so I'm not super NT, I work in finance
Mirin how much money do you make? what part specifically in finance>

I've stopped going clubbing now. I'd rather just go to a pub with friends and drink while talking shit until the early hours, cheaper too. Always play shit rap at clubs too that the unintelligent roadmen go wild for.

• +1
Reactions: socrates^, Patient A, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
These sorts of bodies dude
JFL post your examples in types of bodies bruh

Thankfully no, I'm an Americancel

Planning to make more moves in scandanvia and southern euro countries aswell.

Countries like Holland and Germany is insane the amount of well developed dudes there is crazy, my condolences sincerely for ugly german and dutchcels.

Beautiful women there tho.
Yeah mind in Holland girls weren't that hot when I went, never been Germany before tho. The guys mog the girls in Holland.

I'd like to check out Scandinavia and south Europe too and canada- hoping maybe beig a better lookig ethnic may give a little halo possibly

Attachments

• Image1644336143977.jpg
    Image1644336143977.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1644336078862.jpg
    Image1644336078862.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1644336113987.jpg
    Image1644336113987.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Image1644336131180.jpg
    Image1644336131180.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and AscendingHero

Yeah mind in Holland girls weren't that hot when I went, never been Germany before tho. The guys mog the girls in Holland.

I'd like to check out Scandinavia and south Europe too and canada- hoping maybe beig a better lookig ethnic may give a little halo possibly
All of them look low class and incredibly gymaxxed, fat distrubution ass>>>>muscle ass, might aswell grab the ass of a dude.

fucking hell uk is soo bad, gutter nation, gutter dating market.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socrates^, LooksOrDeath, Bitchwhipper2 and 3 others
Club mode is all about size, presence, nt, game, smv, everything irl put to the test in seconds for some stupid slag.

But the point still stands, Maher excels in these. It's big chinned world son @EverythingMattersCel
I remember when I was 17,18 in northern england I used to go to the club quite a bit with 2 friends. one was paki, lightskin same as me, similar features to me but slightly taller, leaner and super dumb as fuck and NT. the other was white, blue eyed, 6'2" lanklet.

both were legit slayers would just go rock up to birds, little NT dancing, and make out with them, sometimes make out with 2,3 foids at a time. I never got any action. because I was too terrified of girls to ever try anything.

fast forward a few years and both these guys are hella complaining about UK being he to get a girl, they cant get anything at all, the white guy has to resort to dating girls 4 points below him and the pak has his arranged wife who has high PSL face but is fat as fuck and he tries to get side chicks but nest he can get is white landwhale with bad skin.

neither of these guys can get anything that is not vanilla.as fuck or low value right now, whereas I could get a lot.better.

the point I am making is UK is v binomial, if u have a certain look u can do pretty well without being Maher or Delaney or live island but if I have a different look it might be useless af

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6128, Patient A and 8 others
Mirin how much money do you make? what part specifically in finance>
dont really wanna say as it's a specific thing but it's ok. quite likely I will change soon and take a pay cut maybe. between £200k and £500k let's say bhai

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

the one in the blue looks just like a foid who went to a gym I went to a few weeks ago, her name was Zara or zoe or something, she asked me for a spot. are you sure shes in Holland not Manchester lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero and Chadethnic101