The UK is the most racist country in the world

It’s too late the jews will win this one
Yep ahaha and I consider Jews white tbh. So just like with every race the downfall will come from within lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Yep ahaha and I consider Jews white tbh. So just like with every race the downfall will come from within lol
The Jews have middle eastern dna whites don’t that’s the difference

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I mean it was the Africans who kept selling each other which in term opened themselves up for conquest.

the difference is when the Africans conquered Southern European nations we brought innovation and change and culture reinvention. The Europeans only gave african people some advancements I won’t downplay that but in term you gave us genocides and the complete destruction of our nation.

plus the moor dynasty lasted for 800 years. Europeans had complete control in Africa for 100 years at most
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
how many Spain’s can fit into Africa?
68589FD8 6644 4498 B9FD A8BD60129630

>we wuz moors

62904E46 B265 48B0 A527 FD4426752280

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You’re embarrassing yourself, your knowledge of history comes from tariq nasheeds asshole

how many Spain’s can fit into Africa?
View attachment 1342080
>we wuz moors

View attachment 1342095
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You’re embarrassing yourself, your knowledge of history comes from tariq nasheeds asshole
Dude there’s so much evidence of black moors these statues are in Europe
F18897F4 9F89 4BB1 830B 78DACC831911
C80A4390 70D3 4AB8 B3F4 AE384D7DE208
30876882 59D2 42B8 839C 22E4170F3A8C

Also
8485DB6F 841B 4149 A31B 7BACEE7CA477
CBA6C461 AAAB 4FEB 8075 4A228B096ED0

And yes there was fair skinned Berber moors but the moors was lead by Berbers and Arabs and an army of black African soldiers which was lead by a black African Moroccan leader. There’s so much painting statues in Europe of black moors and plays that are based on black moors.

also Spainish people have degrees of sub Saharan African dna that came exclusively from the saheal. The moors were not a monolithic race so I’m not claiming the moors as only black, they were still African people who conquered Europe.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and mulattomaxxer
🇬🇧🖤🇬🇧 BBC TAKEOVER. WORSHIP ME WHITEY 🇬🇧🖤🇬🇧

The Jews have middle eastern dna whites don’t that’s the difference
Whites have Middle Eastern dna as well… around 3-5% due to Neolithic farmers

I agree, but UK is racist towards blacks (you don’t live here so don’t argue with me) the thing is though that niggers are too retarded and pompus to accept that the UK ironically treats them better than 95% of all nations on earth. Outside of the west blacks aren’t even considered human FFS and wouldn’t be allowed to complain in say China without the CCP raping them. UK is more racist towards Pakistanis and Arabs though than blacks tbh same in France.
It is not "racist" at all.
There are some disparities, but those exist in pretty much every country and don't have much to do with racism.

There is like one study and a meta-analysis as a follow-up about how black people are supposedly discriminated against.
Leftist activists often bring it up.
Some callback study from 2004. It's actually not that great.
But since leftists are not very good at statistics, they can't read studies correctly and only cite abstracts.
The study by Bertrand and Mullainathan 2004. And in that study, black-sounding names "received 50% fewer callbacks". However, the actual variance explained by racial names is 1.2%.
There is also a methodological problem there.
Why compare "Lakisha and Jamal" to "Greg and Emily", why not compare it to "Ricky" or "Billy" or something like that.

Anyway, the liberal leftists who say that "Racism" exists often bring this up. So just know about this. (I personally don't find this very convincing)

Towards white people

I don't go on twitter usually but I did and all twitter is in the UK is just black people saying that UK is racist and constantly chatting shit about white people and they b gettin 70k likes n shi

White people are so fucking retarded not to see this and to not even be able to see the fact that this will get much worse as the white population decreases

Black people literally aren't discriminated in the UK in any way whatsoever and there is zero proof that you're more likely to be hired if you're black and now it's literally harder to get a job if you're white because of all dem diversity rules

White people are brainwashed and if you look into the future 99% of the young generation are leftwing so it's over 💀
Curry and black take over UK, heaven for us ethnics

I agree, but UK is racist towards blacks (you don’t live here so don’t argue with me) the thing is though that niggers are too retarded and pompus to accept that the UK ironically treats them better than 95% of all nations on earth. Outside of the west blacks aren’t even considered human FFS and wouldn’t be allowed to complain in say China without the CCP raping them. UK is more racist towards Pakistanis and Arabs though than blacks tbh same in France.
The reason why it's racist to more Arabs and Pakistanis is because of the culture difference. Muslim culture is completely different to white so they don't integrate.
Black's live similar lifestyle to white unless Muslim.
That's is why imo

The reason why it's racist to more Arabs and Pakistanis is because of the culture difference. Muslim culture is completely different to white so they don't integrate.
Black's live similar lifestyle to white unless Muslim.
That's is why imo
Many blacks I. The UK are Muslim and get treated the same as Christian blacks so that’s not even it. It’s simple familiarity, we are used to blacks as all their culture is present in films music sport etc

ethncis bring nothing of value and so are mocked at least gooks bring anime sure they are locked but not much.

arabs and pakis here try to copy blacks so hard they end up looking like jokes when eveybody knows in their home nations they despise niggers even more than us euros yet here imitate the apes for everything they are worth like contemptible rodents

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Many blacks I. The UK are Muslim and get treated the same as Christian blacks so that’s not even it. It’s simple familiarity, we are used to blacks as all their culture is present in films music sport etc

ethncis bring nothing of value and so are mocked at least gooks bring anime sure they are locked but not much.

arabs and pakis here try to copy blacks so hard they end up looking like jokes when eveybody knows in their home nations they despise niggers even more than us euros yet here imitate the apes for everything they are worth like contemptible rodents
Yeah Arabs aren't shown in the media in a positive light. This is all it takes and Arab and Indian smv will go thru the roof.

Crazy how media subconsciously effects girls minds in terms of attraction

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah Arabs aren't shown in the media in a positive light. This is all it takes and Arab and Indian smv will go thru the roof.

Crazy how media subconsciously effects girls minds in terms of attraction
Because imo Arabs and Curry's mog blacks looks wise

Because imo Arabs and Curry's mog blacks looks wise
Curries no. Arabs yes but only Africans Arab mogg full SSA. New world blacks (American ones etc look better than Africans) are equal with Arabs in looks but taller and better built and more NT.

in terms of looks it’s

anything mixed with white
White/MED
Native American
Castizo
Anatolian white passing Turk and MENA curry
Normal MENA and Iranic/ new world blacks due to minor admixture their harmony is better
SSA black
North Indid
east Asian
SEA
Normal indian
Dravid
ABO
Pygmie/other small subhuman groups I won’t mention.

So a white passing Curry definitely but 99% of them are not white passing

blacks are slap bang mid tier in the middle exact and new world ones are on par with Arabs lookswise

searching Google the kalergi plan
So that all races are exterminated that is a plan that is already underway throughout THE WORLD
Including America, South America etc
The fact is that they want to end the white population and by joining 1 black person with 1 white, the result is a mestizo with a low IQ, which makes it more manipulable and gross for the future.