The UK is the most racist country in the world

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Towards white people

I don't go on twitter usually but I did and all twitter is in the UK is just black people saying that UK is racist and constantly chatting shit about white people and they b gettin 70k likes n shi

White people are so fucking retarded not to see this and to not even be able to see the fact that this will get much worse as the white population decreases

Black people literally aren't discriminated in the UK in any way whatsoever and there is zero proof that you're more likely to be hired if you're black and now it's literally harder to get a job if you're white because of all dem diversity rules

White people are brainwashed and if you look into the future 99% of the young generation are leftwing so it's over 💀

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Lmao, Deleted member 8244 and 17 others
Real Madrid 1 Sheriff 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, ChristianChad, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
I live in Estonia and when my dad was growing up they chained a moor to a tree and lit it on fire. He told this story to me and my friends growing up on the way to a soccer game.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, ChristianChad and 7 others
Life is too good for white people to risk it all fighting the impending danger.
Good times make weak men - hard times create strong men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Grannies charity shops bingo halls and speed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Squirtle
I live in Estonia and when my dad was growing up they chained a moor to a tree and lit it on fire. He told this story to me and my friends growing up on the way to a soccer game.
Haha, typical estonia.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Squirtle
Life is too good for white people to risk it all fighting the impending danger.
Good times make weak men - hard times create strong men.
The reason why people are weak is because of chemicals like xenoestrogens and injections and no one eating their natural diet. It's got nothing to do with good times or hard times

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ChristianChad, Chadeep and 1 other person
now you just need a ethnic hitler to gas the white

• +1
Reactions: teenmax and Squirtle
Poor negroes and arabs make a long and dangerous way to white countrues just to suffer systematic opression and racism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr, Chadethnic101, Lmao and 9 others
now you just need a ethnic hitler to gas the white
Unironically a ethnic hitler who would attempt white genocide would wake whites up, and from then on the hell would be loose. Say what you say, but war is in European DNA, and we're good at it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, ChristianChad, gamma and 5 others
The reason why people are weak is because of chemicals like xenoestrogens and injections and no one eating their natural diet. It's got nothing to do with good times or hard times
Giphy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Squirtle and Deleted member 5189
Imagine living in the West as a white guy and not being racist tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14848 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle
this is why i can’t relate to these black people in london/birmingham, they seem to hate the uk because of white people and think of themselves as jamaican or nigerian or whatever

• +1
Reactions: metagross, johncruz12345 and Squirtle
this is why i can’t relate to these black people in london/birmingham, they seem to hate the uk because of white people and think of themselves as jamaican or nigerian or whatever
Incels….

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Squirtle
This post is so racist have some respect in regards to what black people went through
Whites should be blacks slaves for what happened previously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, Chadeep, DharkDC and 2 others
All ethnics in the UK refer to themsleves by their grandparents Orgins. An Arab thinks of themselves as a Yemeni, an Azn man thhibks of himself as an Chinese man etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 1476, Squirtle and 1 other person
Towards white people

I don't go on twitter usually but I did and all twitter is in the UK is just black people saying that UK is racist and constantly chatting shit about white people and they b gettin 70k likes n shi

White people are so fucking retarded not to see this and to not even be able to see the fact that this will get much worse as the white population decreases

Black people literally aren't discriminated in the UK in any way whatsoever and there is zero proof that you're more likely to be hired if you're black and now it's literally harder to get a job if you're white because of all dem diversity rules

White people are brainwashed and if you look into the future 99% of the young generation are leftwing so it's over 💀
I agree, but UK is racist towards blacks (you don’t live here so don’t argue with me) the thing is though that niggers are too retarded and pompus to accept that the UK ironically treats them better than 95% of all nations on earth. Outside of the west blacks aren’t even considered human FFS and wouldn’t be allowed to complain in say China without the CCP raping them. UK is more racist towards Pakistanis and Arabs though than blacks tbh same in France.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 5189
I live in the UK and I can confirm there is absolutely 0 racism towards any ethnics, asians, blacks etc. its literally a good thing to be any of these races here and white is low status.

but there is a lot of racism towards white people.

its bullshit cos if your racist towards black and shit, other white people will actually frown upon you and think your weird.

but little do they know, these niggas are all being racist towards us.

white people are low t dying species and becoming a minority in the uk. fuck this country and my shitty low t race.
we need to take a page out of the russians book and become high t again

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, metagross, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
I live in the UK and I can confirm there is absolutely 0 racism towards any ethnics, asians, blacks etc. its literally a good thing to be any of these races here and white is low status.

but there is a lot of racism towards white people.

its bullshit cos if your racist towards black and shit, other white people will actually frown upon you and think your weird.

but little do they know, these niggas are all being racist towards us.

white people are low t dying species and becoming a minority in the uk. fuck this country and my shitty low t race.
we need to take a page out of the russians book and become high t again
Over 85% of the population >

dying species >

Choose one. I’m not even white Brit I’m franco Brit but even I have to say that’s a load of bullshit white men arent going anywhere and we are by far still highest status race in this nation and in the world keep coping you shitskin

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
Over 85% of the population >

dying species >

Choose one. I’m not even white Brit I’m franco Brit but even I have to say that’s a load of bullshit white men arent going anywhere and we are by far still highest status race in this nation and in the world keep coping you shitskin
im literally white too. this is facts cos i live here? in birmingham(where i live) and places like london, whites are a minority at a generous 20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Squirtle
What's a natural diet?

im literally white too. this is facts cos i live here? in birmingham(where i live) and places like london, whites are a minority at a generous 20%
Lmfao I jsut came back from London and let me tell you it’s still like 65% white most of the immagrints are european/Slavs

also only brom Manchester and London are diverse try leaving those THREEE CITIES and you’ll see britian is like 100% white outside of those areas

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1476, DharkDC and 2 others
Lmfao I jsut came back from London and let me tell you it’s still like 65% white most of the immagrints are european/Slavs

also only brom Manchester and London are diverse try leaving those THREEE CITIES and you’ll see britian is like 100% white outside of those areas
i need to move out of this shit city

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

London is 50% White
If immigration trends continue, Whites will be a minority by 2066

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
London is 50% White
If immigration trends continue, Whites will be a minority by 2066
“White British” doesn’t == white

about 15% of London’s population are Slavs and other eurocucks I saw hundreds of Slavs when I went there so no London is far more white than ethnic unless you only count Brits as white which would be retarded as I said before London is 65% white and as most immagrints are Poles this number will only increase

“White British” doesn’t == white

about 15% of London’s population are Slavs and other eurocucks I saw hundreds of Slavs when I went there so no London is far more white than ethnic unless you only count Brits as white which would be retarded as I said before London is 65% white and as most immagrints are Poles this number will only increase
65% is still bad, it should be 90% White.
Doesn’t change about my previous points tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
65% is still bad, it should be 90% White.
Doesn’t change about my previous points tbh
Well I mean it’s kinda expected they did colonise the world and essentially use that wealth to enrich themselves. Not saying it shouldn’t be white but I’m saying it kinda makes sense and is gods way of making them repent for their sins.

Paris is probably less white being around 60% white overall including the Euro immagrints. Yea I complain when I go there as well but after all the evil we did I can understand why it is the way it is :feelswah: JFL

This. Where I live it’s literally 99% white, a few minorities, mostly Indian and chinese but they stick to themselves, they live in their restaurants and don’t bother no one. I literally only saw one black person in my whole 11 years in education too, obviously I saw more minorities when I went to college but that was in a different area.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 1476 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

what town do you live in

Well I mean it’s kinda expected they did colonise the world and essentially use that wealth to enrich themselves. Not saying it shouldn’t be white but I’m saying it kinda makes sense and is gods way of making them repent for their sins.

Paris is probably less white being around 60% white overall including the Euro immagrints. Yea I complain when I go there as well but after all the evil we did I can understand why it is the way it is :feelswah: JFL
You sound like a cuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 5189 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Unironically a ethnic hitler who would attempt white genocide would wake whites up, and from then on the hell would be loose. Say what you say, but war is in European DNA, and we're good at it.
View attachment 1341710
It proves the savage nature to whites lol

This. Where I live it’s literally 99% white, a few minorities, mostly Indian and chinese but they stick to themselves, they live in their restaurants and don’t bother no one. I literally only saw one black person in my whole 11 years in education too, obviously I saw more minorities when I went to college but that was in a different area.
sounds like my town i don't understand city people tbh i am like a hillbilly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
ED04C55F BD33 42B4 9068 B2607D9A5A15

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
You sound like a cuck.
Lmfao I am the furthest thing from a cuck I’m just not biased I look at the reason for ppl doing thing and form my opinions on that and then attempt to rationalise the situation without my own biases.

clearly you seem incapable of doing so. I don’t like non whites in my nation as much as you but unlike you im able to see why these parasites come here and why EE is left unscathed. Anyways most of the UK is liek 99% white outside of big cities like Manchester, liverpool brom and London. And no I don’t pity you lot I’m part French and you lot even screw when fellow western euros like myself immigrate here but sing and jump for niggers and pakis

Lmfao I am the furthest thing from a cuck I’m just not biased I look at the reason for ppl doing thing and form my opinions on that and then attempt to rationalise the situation without my own biases.

clearly you seem incapable of doing so. I don’t like non whites in my nation as much as you but unlike you im able to see why these parasites come here and why EE is left unscathed. Anyways most of the UK is liek 99% white outside of big cities like Manchester, liverpool brom and London. And no I don’t pity you lot I’m part French and you lot even screw when fellow western euros like myself immigrate here but sing and jump for niggers and pakis
Wahhh whites colonised their countries , therefore it’s ok for them to be flooded with immigrants”

Its a common leftist take, we don’t live in colonial times, we live in the modern world. Its pretty much irrelevant to the discussion. It’s not the reason non whites are being invited here on mass, it’s because of low western fertility rates, free market capitalism and leftwing cuckolds.

leftists use it as “wow I’m so big brained”
do two wrongs make a right? No.

Nobodies saying Britain is non white now, I said if current immigration trends continue it will become less White so will the whole of Western Europe.

It’s the truth you conquer the world you bare the consequences for doing so
So using your takes and logic

“Muh we enslaved Europeans first :soy::feelsuhh:

using your low IQ logic, I can easily justify the enslavement of Africans and the conquering of your nations by European because “YALLS DIDS IT FIRST”

F9BEC249 E192 4928 AEA3 B9A127FEAB25

• +1
Wahhh whites colonised their countries , therefore it’s ok for them to be flooded with immigrants”

Its a common leftist take, we don’t live in colonial times, we live in the modern world. Its pretty much irrelevant to the discussion. It’s not the reason non whites are being invited here on mass, it’s because of low western fertility rates, free market capitalism and leftwing cuckolds.

leftists use it as “wow I’m so big brained”
do two wrongs make a right? No.

Nobodies saying Britain is non white now, I said if current immigration trends continue it will become less White so will the whole of Western Europe.
We won’t let Western Europe become shitskin land ever never ever ever let ethnics Carry on the fact is by 2025-30 immigration will be halted and we REFUSE to take any Ayrab cunts who rape our women. But my point stands it makes sense as to why these lot immigrate here is what I’m saying we can bitxh and cry all we like but it won’t stop babatunde or Mohammed from living in the next few blocks

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
We won’t let Western Europe become shitskin land ever never ever ever let ethnics Carry on the fact is by 2025-30 immigration will be halted and we REFUSE to take any Ayrab cunts who rape our women. But my point stands it makes sense as to why these lot immigrate here is what I’m saying we can bitxh and cry all we like but it won’t stop babatunde or Mohammed from living in the next few blocks
You’re right instead of bitching and moaning red pilled whites need to become successful as possible.

• +1
You’re right instead of bitching and moaning red pilled whites need to become successful as possible.
The thing is our elites in Western Europe only care about profit they don’t care about our people they are happy for us to become lower IQ brown smudges so we wave slave for them more efficiently without any rebellion. This is the true goal of immigration

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
So using your takes and logic

“Muh we enslaved Europeans first :soy::feelsuhh:

using your low IQ logic, I can easily justify the enslavement of Africans and the conquering of your nations by European because “YALLS DIDS IT FIRST”

View attachment 1342021
I mean it was the Africans who kept selling each other which in term opened themselves up for conquest.

the difference is when the Africans conquered Southern European nations we brought innovation and change and culture reinvention. The Europeans only gave african people some advancements I won’t downplay that but in term you gave us genocides and the complete destruction of our nations.

plus the moor dynasty lasted for 800 years. Europeans had complete control in Africa for 100 years at most
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
It’s too late the jews will win this one

• +1