THE ULTIMATE AND FINAL BURIAL OF SFCELS AND OTHER NATIONALISTS

LOOOL I GOOGLED NORTH FACE BAND AND NOTHING CAME UP
JUST FUCKING LOL
IT'S OVER FOR YOUR LARP
View attachment 1387597
does northface not exist In your poverty ridden part of the world?
Spider Man Lol GIF

Is this rat mentally retarded or what?
@PingPong @FastBananaCEO @WontStopNorwooding @uglymug @WannabeJock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Spider Man Lol GIF

he seems non NT, like how do you not know

The North Face®​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
Spider Man Lol GIF

DAMN YOU ARE SO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU ARE A NORTHENER CUCK THAT YOU NOW TRY TO TELL ME YOU GOT YOUR USERNAME FROM SOME STUPID CLOTHING BRAND
JUST LOL

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
DAMN YOU ARE SO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU ARE A NORTHENER CUCK THAT YOU NOW TRY TO TELL ME YOU GOT YOUR USERNAME FROM SOME STUPID CLOTHING BRAND
JUST LOL
where do you live to not know The North Face? Please don't say America... i pray to you if you don't live in the amazon rain forest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
JUST LOL
Greeks are gay loll xd xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Keep telling yourself that this is what everyone who doesn’t follow your retarded ideology looks like. Reality is nobody fucking likes you utter subhuman. You’re not permavirgin because „muh immigrants“ are stealing „your“ women, you’re permavirgin cuz you’re utter genetic shit, kys.
Holy shit what a low IQ take this is :feelskek:

nobody’s who’s a nationalist is worried about women being stolen” :feelskek: I think you are projecting your cringe cuckold fantasies onto nationalists.

i already BTFO’d your mentally handicapped dog shit logic, keep coping you cuck faggot
D46CC29F 1B9B 420B BE06 33016C3616CC

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 15338, BigBiceps and 1 other person
where do you live to not know The North Face? Please don't say America... i pray to you if you don't live in the amazon rain forest
he lives in the slums of Athens
they dont even have tap water, let alone brands like

The North Face®​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
Let sfcels vent somewhere. Being a sfcel irl is a giga non-nt trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD, fras and 1 other person
he lives in the slums of Athens
they dont even have tap water, let alone brands like

The North Face®​

WHILE YOU ARE COPING WITH SHITTY EXPENSIVE BRANDS CHAD BUYS 1 DOLAR T SHIT AND SLAYS IN THE CLUB 😂😂😂😂
Istockphoto 183815185 612x612

THIS IS HOW YOU LOOK LIKE IRL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
Racebait threads :Comfy:🍿

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Holy shit what a low IQ take this is :feelskek:

nobody’s who’s a nationalist is worried about women being stolen” :feelskek: I think you are projecting your cringe cuckold fantasies onto nationalists.

i already BTFO’d your mentally handicapped dog shit logic, keep coping you cuck faggot
View attachment 1387624

It’s true for you though, your „enemies“ slay while you are rotting in this forum. Also are you sure that you wouldn’t be the one to die from the punch? You seem like a giga low T cuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
nationalism is a form of idolatry, all nations will eventually dissolve in the future.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
nationalism is a form of idolatry, all nations will eventually dissolve in the future.

Nations maybe but groups will always stay there. The rich ones, the pretty ones, the smart ones etc.

And subhumans ofc that combine everything bad: poverty, ugliness and low OQ (SFcels)

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
CAD5ECC6 77BD 4FBC 95B6 F5A7DCA80093

:feelskek:

@BigBiceps @cloUder @TeraCope54 @WannabeJock @germanlooks @Umbra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra, WontStopNorwooding, BigBiceps and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and n0rthface
Images 10

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Idk man, europe has been invaded many times by turks , muslims and plenty of wars happened and rome conquered a big chunk of europe and in post roman empire regions new countries emerged and the roman empire kept its identity and most stuff but as italians.

MUH DISOLVING COUNTRY , if a country collapses a new one will emerge with the same identity, culture but with a different name, political views etc (history has proven this)

These idiots really think a few sand niggers and niggers will replace the europeans and be done for. You're only making whites more racist . Eastern europe hasnt even been touched by niggers or muslims since they know we are based and still nationalists. The west will rise again

What is up fellow .org members, due to recent clashes with more race copers, yet another evisceration of these cucks is in dire need and will be delivered by your one and only.

Believing that you are inherently superior to others because of a certain ethnicity that you were born into is such a pathetic and shit tier cope that I cage at you so hard I might collapse.

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif
risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

The reason you fell for your 50IQ beliefs is because you are in the bottom 10% and in order to give yourself a little bit of self worth and prevent yourself from roping you now desperately cling onto the idea of being born better than others.

You have NOTHING.

Your fellow "brothers" despise you, your women think you're repulsive, you own nothing of worth and if you ever breed it will more than likely be with a woman of another race. But you'll tell yourself "Yea bro I cucked these dudes from her race by stealing her from them brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

There is no secret agenda to keep you down, there are no immigrants that want to take over, the only thing that's keeping you down is your subhumanity.

You are so low IQ that you went into some schizo racial superiority online community and soaked that mental diarrhea up like a sponge because it allows you to cope.

The girl you dream of simping for:

8qr6hr7l34e11.jpg

She'll gladly watch you be hacked apart with a machete by a mogger, whatever race he might be from and laugh at your demise.

You aren't part of an "elite group", your place in this world is being a shit shoveler for an abo village in the middle of nowhere.

Stop coping and kys.

Tagging high IQ bros of all ethnicities: @larsanova69 @tyronelite @TyroneIncoming @Frank Jack @thecel @sandcelmuttcel
@SubhumanCurrycel
Just wait for possible Chinese century.
Mongoloid supremacy in progress.
Honk Kong was the first step, Taiwan is next.

All Ethnics worship whites tho.. most Europeans don’t even care about race or ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Idk man, europe has been invaded many times by turks , muslims and plenty of wars happened and rome conquered a big chunk of europe and in post roman empire regions new countries emerged and the roman empire kept its identity and most stuff but as italians.

MUH DISOLVING COUNTRY , if a country collapses a new one will emerge with the same identity, culture but with a different name, political views etc (history has proven this)

These idiots really think a few sand niggers and niggers will replace the europeans and be done for. You're only making whites more racist . Eastern europe hasnt even been touched by niggers or muslims since they know we are based and still nationalists. The west will rise again

Too bad 50% of EE is being overtaken by the BGC (Big Gypsy Cock) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and WontStopNorwooding
T

This is how I can tell you’ve never stepped a foot in west

it’s one of the most popular brands
Not fucking band btw
He claims to be very social and good-looking so surely he’s heard of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
I just think non whites (except hispanics) are just not good looking
Does that make me racist ?

But I’m pretty most here agree that’s why no one likes black or Indian women

He claims to be very social and good-looking so surely he’s heard of it
i will eviscerate your pussy next time you make up lies about me just letting you know fat boy

Too bad 50% of EE is being overtaken by the BGC (Big Gypsy Cock) :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Gypsies went to the west unironically, the west complained that Romania discriminated gypsies and didn't treat them right so the gypsies went to the west xdddd. They're still a minority here like 5% in my country and nobody likes them let alone breed with them

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, ✿👍col, TeraCope54 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and ✿👍col
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and n0rthface
It’s true for you though, your „enemies“ slay while you are rotting in this forum. Also are you sure that you wouldn’t be the one to die from the punch? You seem like a giga low T cuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You have the same political ideology as Reddit soy cuckolds.
Low IQ
Low T
100% subhuman
23ECD056 F284 4B7B BAD7 3A4493DDB237

47FB3105 4927 408E A89A 5632B00E4940

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Nationalism is indeed cope but genetic superiority isn't.

Kdndr30nffl11

Ya8onwp PhoqZmQAtIywnzvZXqIwBOW3gIJ3lWCqu7M
Tumblr 18df9ad3d2f148fa92f8b8c420075de7 aef27b08 1280

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and ✿👍col
„Yea bro blonde is a death sentence broooo“ :soy::soy::soy::soy:

dolfi.jpeg
Most used and worst example possible by coping Nerdics.

This is what he got in his Prime + Status:

Gettyimages 80349746 612x612

2xzgse6j9yr31

200 1

Dolph will never have Prime good looking women appeal.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee
0 eyebrows on this piece of shit cumskins
View attachment 1388430
Do you really think a ethnic terrorist with a machete will know a difference between him & your romanian ass? It's like arabs debating who is maghrebi and who is gulf arab and who mogs, but we whites don't see any difference. They're both just arabs to us.
It's same for them, we're all just white to them.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Do you really think a ethnic terrorist with a machete will know a difference between him & your romanian ass? It's like arabs debating who is maghrebi and who is gulf arab and who mogs, but we whites don't see any difference. They're both just arabs to us.
It's same for them, we're all just white to them.
True.
We must stick togheter brother!

• +1