THE ULTIMATE AND FINAL BURIAL OF SFCELS AND OTHER NATIONALISTS

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
What is up fellow .org members, due to recent clashes with more race copers, yet another evisceration of these cucks is in dire need and will be delivered by your one and only.

Believing that you are inherently superior to others because of a certain ethnicity that you were born into is such a pathetic and shit tier cope that I cage at you so hard I might collapse.

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

The reason you fell for your 50IQ beliefs is because you are in the bottom 10% and in order to give yourself a little bit of self worth and prevent yourself from roping you now desperately cling onto the idea of being born better than others.

You have NOTHING.

Your fellow "brothers" despise you, your women think you're repulsive, you own nothing of worth and if you ever breed it will more than likely be with a woman of another race. But you'll tell yourself "Yea bro I cucked these dudes from her race by stealing her from them brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

There is no secret agenda to keep you down, there are no immigrants that want to take over, the only thing that's keeping you down is your subhumanity.

You are so low IQ that you went into some schizo racial superiority online community and soaked that mental diarrhea up like a sponge because it allows you to cope.

The girl you dream of simping for:

8qr6hr7l34e11.jpg

She'll gladly watch you be hacked apart with a machete by a mogger, whatever race he might be from and laugh at your demise.

You aren't part of an "elite group", your place in this world is being a shit shoveler for an abo village in the middle of nowhere.

Stop coping and kys.

Tagging high IQ bros of all ethnicities: @larsanova69 @tyronelite @TyroneIncoming @Frank Jack @thecel @sandcelmuttcel
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Kekee, Beetlejuice and 21 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member and 9 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and RetardSubhuman
Niggas be saying they’re the superior race when they’re 5’7, psl 4 and failing all their classes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneIncoming, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
What is up fellow .org members, due to recent clashes with more race copers, yet another evisceration of these cucks is in dire need and will be delivered by your one and only.

Believing that you are inherently superior to others because of a certain ethnicity that you were born into is such a pathetic and shit tier cope that I cage at you so hard I might collapse.

The reason you fell for your 50IQ beliefs is because you are in the bottom 10% and in order to give yourself a little bit of self worth and prevent yourself from roping you now desperately cling onto the idea of being born better than others.

You have NOTHING.

Your fellow "brothers" despise you, your women think you're repulsive, you own nothing of worth and if you ever breed it will more than likely be with a woman of another race. But you'll tell yourself "Yea bro I cucked these dudes from her race by stealing her from them brooo :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

There is no secret agenda to keep you down, there are no immigrants that want to take over, the only thing that's keeping you down is your subhumanity.

You are so low IQ that you went into some schizo racial superiority online community and soaked that mental diarrhea up like a sponge because it allows you to cope.

8qr6hr7l34e11.jpg

She'll gladly watch you be hacked apart with a machete by a mogger, whatever race he might be from and laugh at your demise.

You aren't part of an "elite group", your place in this world is being a shit shoveler for an abo village in the middle of nowhere.

Stop coping and kys.

Tagging high IQ bros of all ethnicities: @larsanova69 @tyronelite @TyroneIncoming @Frank Jack @thecel @sandcelmuttcel
@SubhumanCurrycel

I would hit that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 5802 and MrGlutton
Also @Jamesothy your opinion on nationalism?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 12002
All forms of collectivism are cope. It is treating people as individuals not based on their background. A smart black guy is a smart black guy regardless of his background. However whites do have higher smv and that’s a fact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Anglos are most Racist like @MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
All forms of collectivism are cope. It is treating people as individuals not based on their background. A smart black guy is a smart black guy regardless of his background. However whites do have higher smv and that’s a fact

That highly depends. Using umbrella terms such as "white" is kinda pointless as well imo. The average Polish or British man has shit tier SMV as well, meanwhile the average Swedish man's SMV is decently high.

You have NOTHING.

8qr6hr7l34e11.jpg

Stop coping and kys.

@SubhumanCurrycel
You're right it goes in two ways, to be honest.

Also @Jamesothy your opinion on nationalism?
It can be very stupid. To me, God comes first. Then my family. Then my nation. I would gladly betray the whole world for my blood though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406 and fras
Humans are a collectivist species, we are inherently tribal. Humans have a evolutionary inclination to look out for their collective interest, the only group of people who don’t are white liberals (and those faggots are mentally ill)

Ironically, you BTFO’d your own race :feelskek:

D1457069 388D 49E3 813B E36FC609392E

@WannabeJock @TeraCope54 @Blackpill3d @Thompsonz @RealLooksmaxxer @BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, 5'8manlet, TeraCope54 and 7 others
you dont deserve to be called a man if you are not a nationalist

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2729, germanlooks and 3 others
Humans are a collectivist species, we are inherently tribal. Humans have a evolutionary inclination to look out for their collective interest, the only group of people who don’t are white liberals (and those faggots are mentally ill)

View attachment 1387513

True, but op has a point too

@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Blackmannnns @Ethereal @MadVisionary @Jagged0 @masaka @Biiyo03 @BalkanPig @turkproducer @MoeZart @Ezhartsten @fras @MyAssStinksLikeShit @lebanegro @datboijj @Tropical Tyrone @Blackeycel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6128, ✿👍col and 4 others
@Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @Blackmannnns @Ethereal @MadVisionary @Jagged0 @masaka @Biiyo03 @BalkanPig @turkproducer @MoeZart @Ezhartsten @fras @MyAssStinksLikeShit @lebanegro @datboijj @Tropical Tyrone @Blackeycel
i don’t wanna be tagged in this shit anymore bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, datboijj, Deleted member 14323 and 5 others
Look at this rat faced cuck 😂

wow im not reading that

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, rydofx, Deleted member 5189 and 5 others
True, but op has a point too
OP is a retarded mudcel and no he doesn’t. The only reason he thinks like that is because Whites embracing their collective spirit would be harmful for him, his parasite family and his racial group.

• +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 5189
You keep posting that, but you literally look like that nigga but with greasy black hair :feelskek:
naaa i ain't white
why are you making fun of your fellow white man? i thought you were a sfcel 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and germanlooks
This shit never gets old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, germanlooks, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
naaa i ain't white
why are you making fun of your fellow white man? i thought you were a sfcel 😂😂😂
Your skin looks white to me, but yeah your gigantic hook nose does make you a little sus.
87270DE0 155B 4307 887E C00B2E2B42E0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, TeraCope54, rydofx and 4 others
OP is a retarded mudcel and no he doesn’t. The only reason he thinks like that is because Whites embracing their collective spirit would be harmful for him, his parasite family and his racial group.

Too bad I'm not a mudcel and 100% European. I just don't fall for retarded gynocentric cope beliefs you utter cuck. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sandcelmuttcel
DA40E3B0 B54C 471C A778 C081E41D5853

Stormfrontcels on this site in a nutshell

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 5189 and 4 others
98F3A021 A296 4FBC 8713 6805C88AE175

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Papal_Guard, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
b-b-but muh philosophy and columns

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Shrek2OnDvD and fras
where is evisceration? Don't cope @ me, I'm sorry your women are like this

>twig neck ☑️
>sickly pale skin ☑️
>weak soft skull ☑️
>dark bug eyes ☑️
>long mid face ☑️

he shares many similar characteristics with YOU
View attachment 1387563
KEEP PROJECTING YOU CUCKOLD I AIN'T GINGER MOLE RAT LIKE YOU THANK GOD I HAVE SOME ETHNIC IN ME 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Shrek2OnDvD and fras
Not a single atom you coping blackcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
KEEP PROJECTING YOU CUCKOLD I AIN'T GINGER MOLE RAT LIKE YOU THANK GOD I HAVE SOME ETHNIC IN ME 😂😂😂😂
I’m med :feelskek:

>muh mole rat
you gotta look in the mirror.
D777060F FF2D 47C6 A0E6 CD56297CE43B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, TeraCope54, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
What you think you look like:

d3151f441db29b35f1cc400053a868b2.jpg

What you actually look like:

Patrick-Crusius.jpg

"B-but I'm white bro, master race supremacy! :soy::soy::soy:"
9BEFD5E8 BD60 4218 89A6 B076BFBD7D17

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ this subhuman cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra, Deleted member 2729, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and RetardSubhuman
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Papal_Guard, 5'8manlet and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and 1 other person
View attachment 1387575
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ this subhuman cuckold

Keep telling yourself that this is what everyone who doesn’t follow your retarded ideology looks like. Reality is nobody fucking likes you utter subhuman. You’re not permavirgin because „muh immigrants“ are stealing „your“ women, you’re permavirgin cuz you’re utter genetic shit, kys.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RetardSubhuman and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14867, n0rthface and 9 others

View attachment 1387513

Liberals are so fucking disgusting. They're just plain bad people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 15338, n0rthface and 1 other person