THE ULTIMATE APPEAL MEGA MOG BATTLE OF LOOKSMAX

Who would slay the hardest among JBs?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 12688

So i gathered the bros from my discord server and here we bring you the ultimate appeal battle of the Looksmax Discord Niggas

Drop ur biases and PSL autism for a second and be real, who would slay the hardest among prime 16-18 year old women?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Chintuck22 @pizza @curryboy123 @wanttobeattractive @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, turkproducer, GripMaxxing and 5 others
Rambo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Jason Voorhees, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
IMG 20210619 195649

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Xangsane, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
elite, pendejo and moon mog. rest are normies. cant choose all in the poll:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, one job away, Deleted member 14781 and 2 others
@Chintuck22 i mirin ur arms

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
all have curly hair

my curly haired brothers unite:forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
  • +1
Reactions: Travis and .👽.
Everyone ignore votes from @Baldingman1998 bald fuck and niggas who yk are biased

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Looks234 and Baldingman1998
Nigga who are u tryna fool saying u not biased:lul: Idc if niggas vote for other people i just think ur vote doesn’t mean shit

Gtfo out my threads bald freak ur always dirtying them
Holyshit are you mad. Thinking about me 24/7 in your penut skulled narrow cucked face. Why are you this pressed over a random guys opinion on the internet.

Holyshit are you mad. Thinking about me 24/7 in your penut skulled narrow cucked face. Why are you this pressed over a random guys opinion on the internet.
Ur the last person who should speak about “cuck” and “face”
DE66EB4C 2242 4E8D 8EA0 6BBADFCD24F4

13043893 C8D6 4CE2 9F2B 33E042205E7C

Go buy another discord whore nitro like u did with leo

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and .👽.
Ur the last person who should speak about “cuck” and “face”
View attachment 1257276
View attachment 1257278

Go buy another discord whore nitro like u did with leo
First pic is a close-up selfie so it looks like I have long midface but it's actually lens distortion.

I'm bald yes but I have twice the bone mass in my face. This is me at 17 years old with some hair and being bloated

Screenshot 20210806 025946

Screenshot 20210804 053910

And this is me at 20 with shaved head
Screenshot 20210804 053841

Here is my skull without any hair whatsoever

Screenshot 20210417 215042
And this is front profile with my facial width

Screenshot 20200901 042227
. 6 meters away from cam with 0 lens distortion

Now compare your penut-narrow skull to mine

Screenshot 20201211 081827
vs
48k22p0yu7571

Czanao0fw7571
vs
Screenshot 20210806 025957

Your nose is literally the widest feature of your rice shaped head

And yes I admit you appeal to jb more because you obviously have better collagen,hair,and eye color Halo. But irl you're a little boy and wouldn't do shit. Your face gets folded in one hit.

Lastly I never payed leo anything that was a lie made up by xefo while he sent her hand pics and talked to her regularly as you can see here(he was projecting) :

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, rockndogs, Lmao and 2 others
First pic is a close-up selfie so it looks like I have long midface but it's actually lens distortion.

I'm bald yes but I have twice the bone mass in my face. This is me at 19 years old with some hair and being bloated

View attachment 1257279.

View attachment 1257281

View attachment 1257283.

View attachment 1257291. 6 meters away from cam with 0 lens distortion

View attachment 1257297 vs View attachment 1257305

View attachment 1257304 vs View attachment 1257309

And yes I admit you appeal to jb more because you obviously have better collagen,hair,and eye color Halo. But irl you're a little boy and wouldn't do shit. Your face gets folded in one hit.

Lastly I never payed leo anything that was a lie made up by xefo while he sent her hand pics and talked to her regularly as you can see here :

View attachment 1257310
Ur face is so fucking disgusting u have to compare urself to a prepubescent version of me in the shittiest angles possible to feel better about urself u fucking old man, literally kill yourself ur an abomination with or without hair, it’s fucking done for you, everyone irl sees u and thinks ur a creepy pedophile waiting to kidnap them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14629 and Adriana Lima
Ur face is so fucking disgusting u have to compare urself to a prepubescent version of me in the shittiest angles possible to feel better about urself, literally kill yourself ur an abomination with or without hair, it’s fucking done for you, everyone irl sees u and thinks ur a creepy pedophile waiting to kidnap them
Keep barking little boy. I can see you got riled up. Never forget nigger jealousy of the white male and cope will always be there to cope with muh bbc muh mullato.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Keep barking little boy. I can see you got riled up. Never forget nigger jealousy of the white male and cope will always be there to cope with muh bbc him mullato.
Says the old man comparing himself to a 13 year old in shitty ass lens distorted selfies for lifefuel and still managing to look like shit

Don’t ever forget that even with hair u would be an invisible 3 psl subhuman, don’t forget that no woman in the world would choose you over me

FB049214 5C8C 498B AF79 69702EBD7521
19EC6680 5F2B 4669 BC78 ED8A7F66F78C

A3F7A358 FE57 4549 94F9 64ED9D57866E
A4C26828 8F92 4F19 899A 85C96AB28871

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima

Are you half cast? I look like such a fucking nigger in comparison to you. Its truly over for me.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Chintuck22, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714, Effortless, Ryan and 3 others

I'm bald yes but I have twice the bone mass in my face. This is me at 17 years old with some hair and being bloated

View attachment 1257313

View attachment 1257279.

View attachment 1257281

View attachment 1257283.

View attachment 1257291. 6 meters away from cam with 0 lens distortion

View attachment 1257297 vs View attachment 1257305

View attachment 1257304 vs View attachment 1257309

Lastly I never payed leo anything that was a lie made up by xefo while he sent her hand pics and talked to her regularly as you can see here :

View attachment 1257310

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
What’s ur problem w me nigga? I saw u barking at me in some other posts but i ain’t call u out for it cuz i thought ur a bro and ur just joking but now i’m starting to realize u got a problem w me for whatever reason
I liked you until a user whose name I will keep anonymous exposed everything. All the pics you have been sending me are heavily edited. I respected you man, but not after that.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Baldingman1998, tyronelite and 2 others
I liked you until a user whose name I will keep anonymous exposed everything. All the pics you have been sending me are heavily edited. I respected you man, but not after that.
I legit sent @ManletEater @Adriana Lima and some other people on discord videos of me in motion this morning bro lol

• +1
Now that I look at it I can’t even believe I didn’t see it sooner. This is a textbook sloppy liquify job. Whoever is editing your pics need to do a better job

So blatant. I lost all respect for u cuz

• JFL
Now that I look at it I can’t even believe I didn’t see it sooner. This is a textbook sloppy liquify job. Whoever is editing your pics need to do a better job
View attachment 1257342
So blatant. I lost all respect for u cuz
Bro i literally got the text messages of my friend sending me the original pic after we took it lol.

• +1
Do u even have green eyes. Man I was praising your insane coloring, but I just received 4+ DM’s from this guy of u with brown eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Ryan, Lmao and 1 other person
youre gl with lots of prettyboy appeal for jbs,you win

but I would rather be 6'1cel mascmogger

• +1
Do u even have green eyes. Man I was praising your insane coloring, but I just received 4+ DM’s from this guy of u with brown eyes.
AD73A510 B600 4528 BEE9 A4BFDDC5F2B3

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Lmao
Another example of Ethnics trying to imitate the greatness of the white race. And then shitting on whites while doing it. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 14312 and Lmao

1628184657449-gif.1256653

I made a mog battle and when u see u got murdered u cried to the mods about it like a bitch. So high inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, tyronelite, rockndogs and 4 others
View attachment 1257357
1628184657449-gif.1256653

I made a mog battle and when u see u got murdered u cried to the mods about it like a bitch. So high inhib
Nigga i literally told u not to make mog battles with me when u asked. And it’s obvious who PSLers would choose

Ur acting like it’s a huge deal that i lost to triggered who is a giga psl mogger and is widely mired about that here. It’s like u making a mog battle with Sikkunt and salludon, sure sikkunt looks good and has massive appeal but he wouldn’t stand a chance against salludon in a mog battle here

this photo is giga morphed
No disrespect to @moonblunt but It looks shopped tbh. Skin appears to be too homogeneous. Look at these areas of the photo. The lines are distorted and too smooth and the eyes have higher clarity than the rest of the face. Even the contours are just unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Lmao
No disrespect to @moonblunt but It looks shopped tbh. Skin appears to be too homogeneous. Look at these areas of the photo. The lines are distorted and too smooth and the eyes have higher clarity than the rest of the face. Even the contours are just unnatural

View attachment 1257360
Lmao “no disrespect”. Full disrespect. This nibba had me fooled. I actually thought he was chadlite. Morphing and editing your pictures to show off on incel forum is next level bitchy. Then having the guts to lie about it after being exposed. Lmao

If he doesn’t deserve disrespect I don’t know who does

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Biiyo03, Albeacho and 6 others
Lmao “no disrespect”. Full disrespect. This nibba had me fooled. I actually thought he was chadlite. Morphing and editing your pictures to show off on incel forum is next level bitchy. Then having the guts to light about it after being exposed. Lmao

If he doesn’t deserve disrespect I don’t know who does
Jesus bro y u so mad? I already proved myself w motion vids to @Chintuck22 @Adriana Lima @GripMaxxing @ManletEater and other people on discord

@Latebloomer10 literally facetimed me multiple times and saw me since the beginning, if u wanna ask someone if i’m shopping my pics he’s the one to ask

@Lmao @Preston

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 12688

You are insulting my intelligence and the intelligence of the entire forum posting this and claiming it isn’t edited. But maybe we deserve it seeing how many people believe you.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, rockndogs, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
View attachment 1257377
You are insulting my intelligence and the intelligence of the entire forum posting this and claiming it isn’t edited. But maybe we deserve it seeing how many people believe you.
Jesus bro y u so mad? I already proved myself w motion vids to @Chintuck22 @Adriana Lima @GripMaxxing @ManletEater and other people on discord

@Latebloomer10 literally facetimed me multiple times and saw me since the beginning, if u wanna ask someone if i’m shopping my pics he’s the one to ask

@Lmao @Preston

Bro i don’t get it. There’s people who’ve literally facetimed me and seen me in motion and ur still going on about this shit lol. Just ask them if i morph my pics and stop seething in my replies

I respect if u think i’m lying for whatever reason but i’ve proven myself many times and there’s no reason for u to spaz out in my thread

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
hes not average at all just looking at his bone structure. hes looksminning with the short hair, facial hair and homosexual eyebrows but even then you can tell hes mogger
Bones ≠ good looking

• +1
Bones ≠ good looking
bones literally hold up every features in ur face. gooks are known for the worst eye areas and have the worst orbitals as well. ur maxilla and forward growth changes how ur soft features hold up and look. its still a selfie from half arm length extended so its cucking his features.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123, Warlow and Baldingman1998
bones literally hold up every features in ur face. gooks are known for the worst eye areas and have the worst orbitals as well. ur maxilla and forward growth changes how ur soft features hold up and look. its still a selfie from half arm length extended so its cucking his features.
Everything matters. Bones alone don’t make you good looking. If that was the case @SubhumanCurrycel would he a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 6403, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
@moonblunt havent read through the post but no colored contacts? Seems weird that someone would find an old picture of you and shop the eyes to brown but obviously were on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lmao