THE ULTIMATE APPEAL MEGA MOG BATTLE OF LOOKSMAX

Who would slay the hardest among JBs?

• Total voters
No disrespect to @moonblunt but It looks shopped tbh. Skin appears to be too homogeneous. Look at these areas of the photo. The lines are distorted and too smooth and the eyes have higher clarity than the rest of the face. Even the contours are just unnatural

View attachment 1257360
idk if that pic is morphed tbh but he does look good in motion mostly due to his long lashes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
idk if that pic is morphed tbh but he does look good in motion mostly due to his long lashes
Its funny how everyone who’s seen me in motion has vouched for me and these niggas still tryna say i edit my shit lol there’s no winning w the idiots here

@Chintuck22 Do u think i morph my pics since uve also seen a vid of me?

@JustMewbrah @Lmao @Preston

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Bones ≠ good looking
I look like shit because my skull is incomplete and abnormal looking. I hope you're joking. My skin is sagging due to the lack of bone support

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
In comparison here's chico's candid

Images 10

The face contours are sharp and defined like they should be, skin looks uneven in some areas of the face with reflections like how its supposed to look like and his eyes don't stand out too much. Idk that pic simply looks unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

View attachment 1257385

The face contours are sharp and defined like they should be, skin looks uneven in some areas of the face with reflections like how its supposed to look like and his eyes don't stand out too much. Idk that pic simply looks unnatural
It’s literally just the reflection of my eyes cuz we’re in heavy sun over here dude. Idk why this is still a debate if the people who have seen me in motion are vouching for me

My eyes looked super good in that pic, there’s a reason why i’m posting it lol

• +1
Its funny how everyone who’s seen me in motion has vouched for me and these niggas still tryna say i edit my shit lol there’s no winning w the idiots here

@Preston literally brought up the clear signs of editing on the first page and ur still trying to lie through this jfl

Everything matters. Bones alone don’t make you good looking. If that was the case @SubhumanCurrycel would he a mogger.
He is good-looking. His pheno and lack of hair hold him back. But for his pheno he is top tier

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Looks234

View attachment 1257385

Also his bigger bones cause more shadows and shit in his face. My face is pretty boneless hence the lack of “detail” in my skin

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
tf why ppl voting for 6'1 ??

• JFL

View attachment 1257385

it's different lightning tho my eyes also look super bright in certain lightning, I have no knowledge about this tho tbh so idk whos right here

• +1
tf why ppl voting for 6'1 ??
He’s really good looking but notice how most of the people voting for him are the ones who have problems w me

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Unfair competition Pandejo and Moonblunt mog the rest of the trash

• JFL

Nothing has been morphed in this pic, he looks exactly like he does in motion so does in pic as well

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12688
Nothing has been morphed in this pic, he looks exactly like he does in motion so does in pic as well

That’s 3 people who have actually seen me in motion vouching for me so far

@Lmao @Preston @JustMewbrah

• +1
That’s 3 people who have actually seen me in motion vouching for me so far

@Lmao @Preston @JustMewbrah
Post 360 video of yourself at eye level in nuetral lighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Lmao and Deleted member 12688
someone who has literally been on facetime with me and everyone who has seen me in motion is vouching for me, if that’s not enough proof for u ig you’ll just have to remain in doubt
Sorry bud, but no that’s not enough lmao. I’m caging at the fact that you think a couple of your friends saying something will change our minds. Do as I said:

If you aren’t worried about convincing me than that’s ok, don’t worry. The fact that this matters so much to you is a little pathetic. Looking for validation much? Tagging all your friends every time you type two fucking words, constantly messaging people asking for ratings with the same shopped pics, bragging about slays to a bunch of incels on an online forum. You are clearly looking for some sort of validation that you don’t get IRL

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Lmao
Sorry bud, but no that’s not enough lmao. I’m caging at the fact that you think a couple of your friends saying something will change our minds. Do as I said:

If you aren’t worried about convincing me than that’s ok, don’t worry. The fact that this matters so much to you is a little pathetic. Looking for validation much? Tagging all your friends every time you type two fucking words, constantly messaging people asking for ratings with the same shopped pics, bragging about slays to a bunch of incels on an online forum. You are clearly looking for some sort of validation that you don’t get IRL
Ight bro if that’s what u think then it is what it is

Sure i’m a narcy but that’s water u already knew that. It’s stupid of you to think i’m larping because i won’t help u dig my own grave but i’ll leave it at that. I’ve explained myself enough

it’s a lot easier to dox with videos that’s why i’m extremely careful with who i send them to

just imagine how much of a fool i’d look like if i tried lying and saying i don’t browse this site after someone sends someone ik irl an autistic ass 360 video i took to send some random niggas on here to prove myself lol.

I mean dawg y’all can keep believing what u want, in the end it doesn’t affect me and i feel like i’ve proven myself enough both about my looks and my lifestyle, it is what it is i’ll always have people who doubt me
you do realize that there are 7000 users on this website, and 7 billion people worldwide. You literally have a 1 in a million chance of someone doxxing you.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
you do realize that there are 7000 users on this website, and 7 billion people worldwide. You literally have a 1 in a million chance of someone doxxing you.
@Chad1212 @Nibba @lifeisgood72 @Short Ugly and Brown and a couple other people who have all been doxed and had their lives ruined would beg to differ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
Noooooooooooo you have to believe the people he sent a DM too :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:ogre:

People here are so narcy we all have 9999+ on our camera rolls,yet he posts the same 2 photos every time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6273, Albeacho and 5 others
The only ones that dont look autistics are pendejo and moonblunt. But pendejo mog and the last one is narcy as fuck, so pendejo take it quite easily ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lmao
Movie Eating GIF by Disney Channel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, volcelfatcel and Lmao
@looksmaxxer234 ngl when I was in high school some girl talked about gay rights and gay marriage and the whole class bullied her and laughed at her. Even the teacher didn't say anything all she said is "let her speak" the female teacher was probably homophobic too.

Also jfl when someone wants to dox for racism or hating homosexuals here everyone openly hates gays

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao and Looks234
some people have my instagram and even tiktok and found it out of pure luck

2 users here found my instagram because they happened to find me on someone’s following list and my tiktok because i was on their for you page. So i am actually very at risk of doxxing
True lmao. It's ez as fuck to dox people here. I've already found like 15 niggas tiktoks instagrams youtube channels Lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Baldingman1998
True lmao. It's ez as fuck to dox people here. I've already found like 15 niggas tiktoks instagrams youtube channels Lmao.
That’s not doxxing jfl

Shit like tik tok, IG, YT is public information already out on the internet

Doxxing is knowing someone’s last name, address, phone number, type of info that’s private & the public does not know about

Let’s say they do trace back your info to this website.. you can play the stupid card & act like you don’t know how your pics / vids got there

And let’s be real nobody gives af about doxxing you lol us niggas ain’t nothing special

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
That’s not doxxing jfl

Shit like tik tok, IG, YT is public information already out on the internet

Doxxing is knowing someone’s last name, address, phone number, type of info that’s private & the public does not know about

Let’s say they do trace back your info to this website.. you can play the stupid card & act like you don’t know how your pics / vids got there

And let’s be real nobody gives af about doxxing you lol us niggas ain’t nothing special
Yeah, its on the internet, but what type of dude wants to be associated with this site???

Like someone can easily message like the guys sister/friend/or something on instagram and show him all the racist/pedo/homophobic things he's said

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 12688 and tyronelite
Yeah, its on the internet, but what type of dude wants to be associated with this site???

Like someone can easily message like the guys sister/friend/or something on instagram and show him all the racist/pedo/homophobic things he's said
And he can easily flip the script & play dumb. How will they verify he’s the one who’s posting all the shit on here ?

For all we know I could be Barack Obama :lul:

So i gathered the bros from my discord server and here we bring you the ultimate appeal battle of the Looksmax Discord Niggas

View attachment 1257243

Drop ur biases and PSL autism for a second and be real, who would slay the hardest among prime 16-18 year old women?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Chintuck22 @pizza @curryboy123 @wanttobeattractive @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽
@PENDEJO(THE MOD OF .COM) COULD MOG MOONBLUT IF HE COULD TAKE NON AUTISTIC PICS

Users here use tiktok? Lol

@Lmao @JustMewbrah @Preston @RichardSpencel I can confirm from seeing multiple vids that @moonblunt hasn't morphed his pics. Also @Baldingman1998 stop coping with muh bone mass, nobody cares if you're bald tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Jason Voorhees
dimorphism is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 12688, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
pendejo, you, and 6’1 have the best appeal imo

all tiktok moggers tho tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 13754
@Lmao @JustMewbrah @Preston @RichardSpencel I can confirm from seeing multiple vids that @moonblunt hasn't morphed his pics. Also @Baldingman1998 stop coping with muh bone mass, nobody cares if you're bald tbh.
Thanks bro,and can I just say that @Ritalincel Mogs Chico,I've seen it in dms trust me bro,use imagination brb

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Lmao, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person