The ultimate blackpill

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
The final blackpill is realising that being a psychopath is worth 100 times more than being some NT normie, women are far more attracted to psychos than they are to some NT normies, and thats something none of us can change about ourselves, our psychology. Just look at men like Ted Bundy or Richard Ramirez, they had fangirls and groupies ffs because they were GL. At the end of the day the only thing foids want is a masc male who will treat them like dirt, a callous sociopath.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Justttt, CopingCel and 2 others
they were gl but they also killed women and fucked up women love that. they want to feel extremely protected and think if you can think they, you can protect them with ease.

legit even a 4psl serial killer would get some groupies.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
they were gl but they also killed women and fucked up women love that. they want to feel extremely protected and think if you can think they, you can protect them with ease.

The guy who shot up that high school, Nikolas Cruz got fanmail and nudes from women in jail, these women are fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, turkproducer and Deleted member 2581
u
The guy who shot up that high school, Nikolas Cruz got fanmail and nudes from women in jail, these women are fucked up.
yeah hes not even ugly jfl. unless you’re a legit 2psl, you will get groupies if u do fucked up shit.

There was a study done that realrob on lookism linked

It basically confirmed that all women on a primal level want to feel like you could kill them at anytime

And from what I’ve seen it kinda makes sense

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2846
Part of it is girls think they can "change" these guys. Plays into the maternal instinct.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
There was a study done that realrob on lookism linked

It basically confirmed that all women on a primal level want to feel like you could kill them at anytime
yeah i believe it 100%. that’s why HEIGHT, SIZEEEE, MUSCLESS (to an extent) is crucial. that’s why women LOVE fights. being able to beat and kill another man is, in my opinion, the best indicator of a man. it’s pure primal masculinity and survival. i think looksmaxxing should doing some type of martial art (bbj, muay thai, boxing, etc). it really gives you confidence that can’t be faked

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2581
yeah i believe it 100%. that’s why HEIGHT, SIZEEEE, MUSCLESS (to an extent) is crucial. that’s why women LOVE fights. being able to beat and kill another man is, in my opinion, the best indicator of a man. it’s pure primal masculinity and survival. i think looksmaxxing should doing some type of martial art (bbj, muay thai, boxing, etc). it really gives you confidence that can’t be faked
100% legit man

Knowing how to hold your own in a fight is something I feel EVERY man needs to know.

It just makes you feel secure and at peace with yourself knowing you can hold your own and protect your family if necessary

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2846
Shit ive just started gym i may as well take up boxing.

Shit ive just started gym i may as well take up boxing.
this is my personal opinion but i wouldn’t do boxing bc you literally only use 2 limbs compared to muay thai where you are trained to use 8 (arms, knees, legs, elbows) or if u don’t wanna worry about knees and elbows do kickboxing.

boxing just seems to be the most inferior striking martial art and it’s only hyped up bc it’s popular in media

I’m glad i’ve been in a lot of street fights
also you can condition yourself to become a sociopath, have to go through trauma though

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and CopingCel