The ULTIMATE guide to behaving around girls

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Once you've looksmaxxed and ascended, this is what you need to do in order to breach the next step and get laid / get a girlfriend. You HAVE to beat ATLEAST a 5/10 for this guide to work, preferably with halos such as exceptional hair/skin and/or a gym body.

100% success rate with this.

I repeat, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SUCCESS RATE.

SOCIALLY FLOWING, just speak alot of fucking nonsense, extroverted. Positive combined with dominance and a certain "dangerous edge" to your personality.

Basically you talk alot of fucking nonsense about nothing, u combine it with being "manly", taking initiative and LEADING the interaction. The KEY when leading is to combine it with NOT CARING if she goes along with ur leadership.

Aka:

U go in for the kiss, u proceed to take the interaction forward to a more sexual way, that is.

She dont wanna kiss.

What do you do?

You do NOT let it affect you, Its like a cute little girl being a retard, u dont care. U back off and keep talking nonsense as if nothing happened.

The WRONG way:

Become affected, low mood, "whaat why dont she wanna kiss me?", If you do that, ITS OVER.

Ive tried every fucking personality out there with girls.

Low mood NEVER works, NEVER. Low key, "mysterious", james bond, NOPE. it only works in movies.

U have to chat and chat alot about BULLSHIT.

I think this is why:

Women need to get relaxed to get wet. When theres a lot of awkwardness and she is self consious, she cannot get wet, she is not relaxed.

Ive tried being low key mysterious 400 times , it doesnt work. And when it does work, its cause the girl is so god damn fucking hot for you anyway due to your looks, this is RARE RARE RARE unless ure some fucking high status male model.

Keep talking, even if its complete nonsense. What u say dont have to make sense, they key is your MOOD. U upbeat? U feel good? comfortable? happy? masculine? assertive?

Or u feel self consious, weird, you put on an act, being aloof, mr james fucking bond mysterious guy? She will see right thru it, she will KNOW its a shield u use to protect the fact ur a socially awkward fucking asperger spending ur days on internet forums.

Remember that.

TALK SHIT + assertive + dominant, take charge, SPOUT ALOT OF NONSENSE, life is great, everything is a joke, the world is ur playground and u bring the girl into it for her to experience you and the world from your point of view for a moment. THIS IS ALL GAME U NEED; THIS IS WHAT GAME IS, NOW U HAVE TO LEARN IT, PRACTISE PRACTISE SO IT COMES NATURALLY, TAKE HELP WITH DRUGS IF U NEED TO.

Do that on every date and u will bed almost every girl u meet up.

reposted from Lookism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, MogTheMogger, Corperal and 4 others
Don't be ugly

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, loromate, ChadsAreCool and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1464, heroinfather and 4 others
not a single word

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 685
There is only one rule you should keep and that is never show any affection towards them at all. Humans are programmed to crave for things they can't have.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, MogTheMogger, Corperal and 4 others
jUsT bE yOuRsElF aNd tReAt hEr liKe  pRiNcEsS bRo!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
true true
giphy.gif

because u don't have the face to pull off looking "low key" and "mysterious"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 685
Don't be ugly
2019:

Ugly: Your existence is worthless to them,nothing will work

Average: You have some chance with ugly girls

Chadlite: Can get JBs easily,needs to do some work to get stacies but it’s not impossible

Chad: You don’t even have to move a finger,you get your dick sucked by the prettiest stacies without any hesitation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
Step 1: Be GL

that's it

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 685
2019:

Ugly: Your existence is worthless to them,nothing will work

Average: You have some chance with ugly girls

Chadlite: Can get JBs easily,needs to do some work to get stacies but it’s not impossible

Chad: You don’t even have to move a finger,you get your dick sucked by the prettiest stacies without any hesitation
Avg can get some avg girls in HS
Does this work online?

Unironically just be yourself as long as you're GL

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Aren't you a virgin that has never been on a date?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Major cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and DidntRead
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
i can 100% +1 this. im always low mood or trying to act cool with girls and it didnt work often. when i talked bullshit they were always really open and interested.

some girls told me they always thought i was really arrogant just cuz i was quiet

i can 100% +1 this. im always low mood or trying to act cool with girls and it didnt work often. when i talked bullshit they were always really open and interested.

some girls told me they always thought i was really arrogant just cuz i was quiet

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Not a single word. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
No tbh

If you are good looking use your real personality it’s not worth it to fake but yea be fun,make jokes,gentleman,talking about interesting topics,ect

Bump but this was a repost from lookism all along

HIGH IQ THREAD

It is over if you have to learn behaving around girls by retarded delusional collagen bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
copers will say its looks over everything, but then they dont realize spergchads only get ugly ethnics and milfs. real players are getting prime stacies and jbs as we're talking, ngl good thread

Or just be gl?