The Ultimate Hair Style Guide

I see many people on this forum who understand that hair is king but yet still don’t hairmaxx or don’t know where to start. Some special individuals even believe that hair is cope. Today we will be going over the best styles.

The importance of Hair.

The amount of copers who will say “if you have a good face hair doesn’t matter” will okay retard last time I checked this was a looksmaxxing forum so you should do whatever you can to maximize your potential. Hair can easily ascend you greatly. We can see it with guys like Joe Kerry and Jacob Elrodi. There’s a reason Steve is simped for much more than the actual actor, Joe. It can help hide a shit hairline or a large forehead. Your hair MUST cover your forhead somewhat unless you have a great forhead and or skull shape and if you did, you wouldn’t be on this forum.
IMG 0861
IMG 0892

[/
IMG 0866
IMG 0891

White Guys.
You have a few hairstyles to choose from as a white male but I will only choose the BEST ones. The front runner is the fluffy hair look. You can see guys like Taylor holder rock this and you cannot go wrong with it if you do it right. A close second would be curly hair. If you have natural curly hair it is a huge halo as a white male. There’s a reason perms we’re so fucking popular for a while. The last hairstyle is the middle part. If you have a big forhead DO NOT GET THIS. You will look like an alien. If you have a decent forhead this can be a high class hairstyle to rock that still appeals to young women.

Examples.

Fluffy Hair
IMG 0869

Curly Hair Supremacy
IMG 0871

Middle Part
IMG 0890

Black Guys.
There’s are 3 styles again for black guys but one is far ahead of the others. DREADS. Dumb nigros on this forum I despise heavily for being so autistic that they don’t know that dreads are the meta. If you ever see an attractive young white girl with a black guy he is going to have dreads 9/10 times. The other styles of course are waves if you have a good skull and a bigger Afro that’s not nappy. If you do get dreads you can style it differently as wells but the main point is they are 👑.

Dreadheads
IMG 0872

Middle Part
IMG 0883

Lightskins
For lightskins curly hair is law. If your not using the curly hair halo from this then JFL. White girls cream over lighskins with curly hair (if their attractive ofc). You can also get dreads but ideally curls are king. Also idk why Lightskins on here call themselves
Mulatto like it’s the 1800s.

Curls for Lightskins
IMG 0873

Brown Boys
Western brown boys in America slay when they are not playing into the curry stereotype. They usually do this by stealing the best Caucasian hairstyles OR becoming curly heads. Curls would be better to stand out but if you want to you can stay getting fluffy hair which is fine for brownies.

Fluffy and Curly
IMG 0876
IMG 0878

Asian Boys
For asian guys stealing white guys hairstyles can work as well but a white girl would rather just be with a true white guy with fluffy hair than an asian one. This is why a middle part is usually best for Asians as it is a western style but makes them standout more from most straight hair guys.
IMG 0879

Arab Boys
Curly hair for Arabs is king. Not even a question if your Arab and do not maintain curly hair then what are you even doing looksmaxxing. You’ve been gifted great hair so take care of it. Again there’s a reason perms were having guys go crazy. Women love curly hair. There is many ways you can style it but ofc if you can have cover your forhead it would be best.

Curly hair arab Mogger
IMG 0881
IMG 0882

Latin Guys
The Hispanics are known for the typical Edgar cut. If you didn’t know this and your Latin, it never began and you will never ascend. Latin women also go crazy over slick backs on Hispanics but you need a good forhead for this to pull it off. Curly head Hispanics also slay given they are not manlets and are gl.

Curly Heads
IMG 0889

Slick Backs
IMG 0888

Edgar’s are 👑
IMG 0887

In summary you have to go with a hairstyle that best suits your ethnicity and your skull and forhead shape. If you have a great forhead you can be more flexible and diverse with your styles.

Attachments

• IMG_0885.webp
    391.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0863.webp
    448 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0865.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0870.webp
    266.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, zura, GalacticHero and 3 others
I hate edgars, they’re usually sub 5 manlets too they’re lucky latinas are whores or else it would be more than over for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tomboyslayer and TheBrownOne
I hate edgars, they’re usually sub 5 manlets too they’re lucky latinas are whores or else it would be more than over for them
Bro lost a bad Latina to a 5”5 Edgar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, igniteisbad, Deleted member 28792 and 5 others
greycel trys formatting attachments and it ends in tragedy

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, !MagicMan777, KLESUM and 1 other person
Decent advice for the most part but the latin cuts are kinda subhuman not gonna lie. They just look so low class. If you're at all white-adjacent looking or just have a robust skull I'd go for typical white cuts and that goes for any kind of shitskin pheno since most of them are caucasoid or caucasoid-adjacent. Asians can also get away with most white cuts save for buzzcuts. Only blacks and mullatos really need to take a different route and as you mentioned already, dreads are usually the best route they can even save LTN's on occasions

Shitskins

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, NateJacobs and blackckatt
Decent advice for the most part but the latin cuts are kinda subhuman not gonna lie. They just look so low class. If you're at all white-adjacent looking or just have a robust skull I'd go for typical white cuts and that goes for any kind of shitskin pheno since most of them are caucasoid or caucasoid-adjacent. Asians can also get away with most white cuts save for buzzcuts. Only blacks and mullatos really need to take a different route and as you mentioned already, dreads are usually the best route they can even save LTN's on occasions

View attachment 2292859

am white adjacent ?

View attachment 2292859
Your correct I was just referring to your average Hispanic who’s not white passing like tino can pass as Caucasian And these are the cuts I see guys on TT blowing up with have

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • JFL
No mention of this haircut?

• +1
Reactions: Detective
i'm caging at all these euphorias references

Am waiting your guide for eggomelet >> cocaine skin
From what I've gathered so far:

Exercise to get blood flowing:
I hear sometimes getting enough blood flowing can slowly bring a bit more colour to one's skin and that skin can become a bit ghoulish if left sedentary. But if that doesn't work, move on to-

Lycopene:
According to the best of the best thread on this forum consuming lycopene can help introduce redness to the skin. I can't really seem to find any photographical evidence of this and the one attachment on the thread is broken. All I find are acne treatment results on Google. But if that doesn't work, move on to-

Fucking pinching your own skin:
Demonstrated by this long midfaced Persian. And if all else fales, move on to-

Makeup:
:feelsbadman:
Jones road miracle balm review copy 646784de8c714

Miracle balm

It's hard to find results from real exercising because I'm only flooded with "facial yoga" stuff and the facial yoga stuff that does appear doesn't seem to help change all that much. That and too many poojeta frauders muddying the waters in finding real results. These are the things I've found but I don't know how legit any of them truly are until I try them for myself later

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
From what I've gathered so far:

Exercise to get blood flowing:
I hear sometimes getting enough blood flowing can slowly bring a bit more colour to one's skin and that skin can become a bit ghoulish if left sedentary. But if that doesn't work, move on to-

Lycopene:
According to the best of the best thread on this forum consuming lycopene can help introduce redness to the skin. I can't really seem to find any photographical evidence of this and the one attachment on the thread is broken. All I find are acne treatment results on Google. But if that doesn't work, move on to-

Fucking pinching your own skin:
Demonstrated by this long midfaced Persian. And if all else fales, move on to-

Makeup:
:feelsbadman:
View attachment 2292897
View attachment 2292898

It's hard to find results from real exercising because I'm only flooded with "facial yoga" stuff and the facial yoga stuff that does appear doesn't seem to help change all that much. That and too many poojeta frauders muddying the waters in finding real results. These are the things I've found but I don't know how legit any of them truly are until I try them for myself later

Complicated.

Is ok, i have my olive skin tier, many french and foids think am white soo .. if am "egg omelett" but white foids are thinking am a white .. only the final result count.

2 times when cops ask for my ID they are suprised and told me "wtf you are not french ? (ethnically french)"

and other ethnics guy call me "white boy" lol sooo .. am ok i think.

i will pm you some pics

• +1
This thread was already made a few times.

Balkan buzzcut supremacy

Complicated.

Is ok, i have my olive skin tier, many french and foids think am white soo .. if am "egg omelett" but white foids are thinking am a white .. only the final result count.

2 times when cops ask for my ID they are suprised and told me "wtf you are not french ? (ethnically french)"

and other ethnics guy call me "white boy" lol sooo .. am ok i think.

i will pm you some pics
It’s not that serious your white or your not it shouldn’t be something you have to think about

• +1
It’s not that serious your white or your not it shouldn’t be something you have to think about

Yeah i know, i don't care, but having something like "White halo" don't know how define this

Yeah i know, i don't care, but having something like "White halo" don't know how define this
White halo only exists in countries where whites are the minority like Southeast Asia or Asia. Being white is the norm not a halo in the west being ethnic is more of a failo if your not attractive

• +1
Fire thread

I needs more details though like should you fade the sides while growing curls/dreads? Should you let the hair fall upon the side and still getting fades? What about mullets is it good to grow them? I think they looks cool.

+

Can Arabs steal Latino haircuts?

Last edited:
Can oldcels with a beard like me still rock something like a fluffy haircut?

no mention of this cut?

IMG 1565

(Crew cut)